Thread: »»» Arcade Perfect, do Tournament races count?

Question »»» Arcade Perfect, do Tournament races count?

All the trophies "do something with races" work with tournament races:

Connected 1
    Finish 10 online races ==> online tournament races count

Gemini
    Complete 20 two-player, split-screen races ==> tournament races count

Bling Brigade
    Finish an eight player online race with all players using ships that are displaying Campaign Skins ==> online tournament races count

Motion Master
    Win a Campaign or Racebox race with the motion sensor option set to 'pitch and steering' ==> tournament races count

etc

The tournament AI seems easier than Single Race AI. The whole point of this thread is: if I set some Phantom class Racebox tournaments will the races count for Arcade Perfect, like all other trophies work with tournaments?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Cerbis

I just had a look at the trophy information and it would seem that it does work if you do it in a Tournament in the Racebox. It seems to only matter if you've come first on that track, on Phantom, against Elite AI. If you do it in a Single Lap or a Tournament shouldn't matter, but as I don't have that trophy myself, I can't say for sure. Best of luck to you!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

The answer to your topic question;

Yes.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Just keep track of the races you win in racebox against Phantom Elite as there is no way of checking which tracks you can first on.

You need 1st on all 16 tacks for Arcade Perfect and it's not easy,worse when you can't remember which tracks you have already won on.

Good old pen and paper.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

or just go through it systematically in one MASSIVE session. thats what i did

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    That's exactly what i did too . Takes time, and patience, but that's how i would recommend getting the trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    Sure, but as the tournament AI seems easier than the single race AI, setting a tournament of 12 races all of them with the same track should be easier than racing a lot of single races sitcking to a particular track.

Does it work?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Your results in a racebox tournament DO count,if you come first.
    I had a problem with one of the 16 tracks when I went for Arcade Perfect.
    I thought I had completed all the tracks and wondered why I hadn't received the trophy.
    I had come equal first on one track,exactly the same time as the elite AI,as soon as I did that track again I got the trophy,no way I would of known that unless I had written the results down previously.