Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many players online at the moment?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

What, you want to say something to me, after you take a swipe at kanar???!!?!

WTH man. Just WTH.

Because I said that you shouldn't have done it??? Well I'm right, you shouldn't have. kanar gives a lot of his time for these events, and you seem to dismiss them like it doesn't matter.

AS I said, if you want to play PURE, that's fine with everyone here I think. Here we all play other games apart from Wipeout, everyone's fine with doing that.

However, what is not fine, is mocking people and the good efforts they make. It's not hard to understand.

And "Thanks for all the fish" is a phrase from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the dolphins leave Earth before it gets attacked by the aliens and thank the humans for all the fishes. Essentially he's trying to guess if you say you are leaving WOZ or not.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU

I wasn't swiping at kanar, just implying that his Avalon is potentially the savior to the WipEout community, but it's a long-shot unless perhaps he becomes affiliated with Sony Liverpool and together create an in-game Avalon.

PSN ID
    Greenix

I'd choose WipEout HD and Kanar's Avalon events any day. I've had a lot of fun with these, good job Kanar.
    Has anyone seen Harry, Ron and Hermione around? I smell a troll that needs getting rid of.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Infaxsu, well maybe it's something from your post I did not understand, however one question still remains: why is WipEout HD the "wrong" choice?

It's a super good game for it's price, and while there are not that many players online, this number is stable (WipeoutZone will always be playing WipEout HD online, no matter the time of day), and it's certainly more players than WipEout Pulse AFAIK, which is something you've been playing for a very long time.

If anything's worth "loling" about it's the fact that you have criticized HD for lacking something that the game you've played for so long is lacking even more, players.

PSN ID
    Assegai82

All your gravity are belong to us

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default not HD related at all

guys thanks a lot for the backup, but I know exactly what Infaxsu tried to say here. It was not at all directed to me. I'll do my best to appoint for a job at SONY soon lol, but after the world economic crisis maybe. thx for the compliment.
    Infaxsu if you're reading this, I'm really sad you left my friend list & the fed. Even after my pm. You're incredibly talented, but unfortunately wipeout pulse is more than that. CF & Jaytech (or both) completely blurred the racing lines. We tried to introduce a kind of gentleman agreement by the past, to not use jaytech online -or to say it, with the risk to be judged here, after the controversial "be the fastest ever" stuff lol. But I realized the majority of the pulse players didn't want to play in that new level playing field, or feared to enter the online mode.

Because it was easier for everyone to say "you beat me cos' of : CF, Lag, & finally Jaytech now..." We have just another victim today because of this controversy. I think your reaction is immature, even if I can understand it; yesterday you were a fantastic pilot & today you fear to be considered as a cheater. Which is ABSOLUTELY not the case. I'm repeating here what I said to mad-Ice; pulse was unfair from the start, regarding the way you're playing it. This is why so many talented guys have been attacked on their times (Asayyeah, if you read me, hi my friend), & this is why they left pulse online mode too. That's really sad, because all the names in the phantom ranking tables are names of talented wipers, & absolutely not cheaters. We loved the game so much that we tried to improve it, by any means necessary. Suspicions killed the online competition, & that's why HD is so great. It's nothing but talent. No more CF-Jaytech-whatever you want- excuses. We are ALL, together, finally happy (except the street skater/BR allergics). This community voted no to jaytech & CF. So please mate, come back here, & enjoy this community like you did by the past. You're Jaytech, so what? I assumed it too by the past, and I ENJOYED that so much! you're incredibly good without, I know it, & every pulse hardcore gamer know it. I decided to reset the times for my next pulse event in march, and I'm proposing to introduce 2 pulse events in one : first part : the gentleman agreement, and for the night : Jaytech Vs Gentlemen (no 2nd degree). My last words; show me the American dream in HD, & I'm a fan of Britney Spears too lol.

(We're talking about a videogame here...) that's why sometimes I think I went too far in this game. This thread should be linked to the the Jaytech thread by the way, with your agreement Infaxsu of course.
    Last edited by kanar; 16th February 2009 at 10:06 PM.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Man this is such a crazy thread. First off I dont think INFAXSU was trying to insult kanar, however to come on to a wipeout board and declare futuristic racing dead and gone is really just asking for trouble. There may be a small number of people online but these are 'regulars' who return to the game time and time again. I have made many friends and this is what makes HD so special to me. To share my passion for this game with a small group of people who can relate. I dont understand why, as a fan of the series INFAXSU you wouldnt want to be part of that. However it appears that is your choice.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Hey Stinkleroy, yeah you're right this place is so special. Really like a family lol. It's too much sometimes. This incident f****d up my Speed lap plans for chenghou Reverse. Now I'm tired, you can't imagine how long it was to write that in a terrible english language. I want to go to bed lol. I'll stay away from this game tonight.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by INFAXSU View Post
    I wasn't swiping at kanar, just implying that his Avalon is potentially the savior to the WipEout community, but it's a long-shot unless perhaps he becomes affiliated with Sony Liverpool and together create an in-game Avalon.
    Now,

When are you going to make your debut on the HD servers?

Get your pokemon friend on there as well cause ive been waiting for too long.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU

Spot on! kanar, thanks for understanding. you are the WipEout gentleman/future WIpEout president of this forum or do you have plans to launch an Avalon website?

Your Jaytech vs Gentlemen event idea is genius! but the title needs just a little refinement, maybe not. you have my agreement to link this thread to the Jaytech thread.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

lol not even a daily Avalon event could save WipEout.

Off Topic:
    Am I the only one that reads that as a compliment to kanar and Avalon?

I know one thing - Avalon was my WipEout saviour. Completely rejuvinated the game for me. That's all I wanted to say about that.

On Topic: How can we know how many players are online? Isn't it a bit difficult to judge given that you can't see the in progress games?

PSN ID
    Greenix

On CoD: WaW they have a little space on the multiplayer screen saying how many players are online...
    Maybe SL should implement something similar.

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

Allright, is that what this was about..

Well Infaxsu, if you've managed to get that far with Jaytech in zone mode then kudos to you because I've found that insanely difficult myself, will try it again shortly.
    Last edited by AnErare; 16th February 2009 at 10:59 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Spot on! kanar, thanks for understanding.
    ok so I can finally go to bed now lol. And please, I love you too, but really, I don't want to be the president of something. I enjoy so much this community, maybe too much sometimes, and I just like to share some week-ends with you all. That simply means I'm a crazy freak, nothing else. Never wanted to be famous. The federation was just a try to federate all the die hard pilots, & spread the world together, at least one time in a month, during a super wipeout week-end. Again guys, thanks a lot for your words, but I don't deserve so much.

ok good night.
    Last edited by kanar; 16th February 2009 at 11:07 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by pirahpac View Post
    wtf !! who is infaxsu O_O?????i dont know him!!..he want beat wellington ??? GOOD LUCK O_O
    LOL, come back MrPacman, you dont post here anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KGB1971 View Post
    It means you are leaving and wanted to say goodbye.
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This **** is even more funnier the second time you read it.

Brilliant. Classic!!!

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Kigo - thanks for the link - that In-Fag-Sue is such a knob - I just slated him so hard in gamfags that he cant even come back with a decent reply LOL hahahhaa

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

To top that off, James_sp has probably heard the calls and made some impressive new records in Pulse zone mode. I'm sure Outfaxedme will not like that one bit! Neither do I for the record, It's motivating me to get back at it ;D

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Spece2goin

How many players online at the moment?
    Answer :

a bit more this summer!

with the new gametypes, i hope there will be more games to join.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Sure mate !
    And maybe new "wellingtons" or "wotans"
    Wipeout must rules !

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

i don't want a new wellington/wotan coming along, I'm having enough trouble as it is...

FURY = manymanymanymany online wipers