Thread: Rare But annoying!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rare But annoying!

A little rant! Don't you just hate it when your having a flying race and you lap some one then they decide to shoot you!! So annoying, on a par with the fantastic race your doing and your looking at a new PB time or better and you hit mine's or a bomb from the lap before!

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

i completely agree. you've picked up 6 turbos, perfect lines, all the BRs, you're about to beast your record, you lap someone, 'missile'. are you joking?!?! or alternatively 'quake', thats nearly as bad. i was having a brilliant race and still got a really good time but i couldn't help thinking what might have been...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kingheim

Well, it is annoying but this is the game. And i must admit too that if i lap someone and have a plasma, i give a try, just for improve my plasma skill

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Someone just tried to do that to me but didn't do him any good. Frustrating when it happens but c'est la vie I suppose....

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

This has happened to me a few times....still can't bring myself to shoot first though. It's just feels wrong....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I had a plasma as well and lapped someone. I absorbed it of course, I wanted to give the guy a chance (Resulting in me having 100% of energy). Needless to say, I was quaked twice and missiled once.

I'm never doing that again.