Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1288

Thread: Website for Global Rankings

PSN ID
    shapealot

i got a couple of phantom time trials not updating either, im not even on the board

PSN ID
    kgb1971

I managed to get under the 1.50.00 point on Anulpha forward today and into the top 20 Phantom multiplayer table . It's a long time since I was there last.

There's still a few tracks that are not updating which is a pain as on one of them all five of my personal records are glitched, so I have no way of checking them properly.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Angry

A few moths ago I tried to put in some times of myself into the site.
    I registered, filled everything in, but when I logged in, nothing happened...so again, I logged in but again, nothing happened.

Yesterday I thought about it again, and tried to login again...nothing happened.
    So I registered again, but same problem...I also checked my mailbox, but nothing received. What am I doing wrong here?

PSN ID
    kgb1971

I was trying to login today using the Opera browser and it wasn't working, I changed to IE and it worked first time.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Well, I just tried it with firefox and with IE, but after registering the screen pops to login again, I try to login, but it just doesn't work. Quite annoying. I don't know what the problem is, same thing happened few months ago.. have tried several times to register but no luck

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Your PSN id is meant to pop up in the top right corner, if not, that's the same problem I had today, don't know what else to suggest, what about all that cookie business?
    Last edited by KGB; 4th November 2010 at 08:34 PM.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Yeah, nothing pops up...I've tried it with another e-mail adress, but I just can't get on.

Hi guys

I'm having the exact same problem as R3BU5ER.. Ive been a member of the site since last year, but haven't been able to log on recently. Pain in the A!
    I too have tried re-registering, still no joy, and I thought it was just me being me

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

My advice would be to delete your cookies (you can use ccleaner to specify any cookies you may have for wipeout.gamerstats.net and just delete those, as saved log-in information is deleted for sites you automatically log into and it's a little bit of a hassle if you don't remember all your passwords), and see what happens from there.

I use Firefox and haven't had any issues with the site.

I've already done that. Still nothin'

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Honestly I don't know, but I'd try using another browser as the next step. If that doesn't work... try a different computer.

I don't think there are a lot of options you'd be able to do to fix the problem. One of the stupid things that has to be said is check that you have the right password, i.e. the one you use for the site and not your psn password, if they're different... hey, it has to be said

Also, I didn't get a confirmation email either afaicr, it just worked as soon as I made an account so you shouldn't worry that that's what you're missing.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Well, I've tried it from my desktop, from my laptop and even through my Iphone. And nothing works. Quite irritating that I could never fill in some times. Maybe Tarqui, they don't want us in...we're too average mate!

haha, maybe mate, maybe?.. and here's me with a rank 1 on Uber Rev Rapier too. One would think that's above average, wouldn't one lol

I've also tried accessing it from my phone, Fack all!. C'mon, let us in

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

May seem a silly thing to say but have you got the right address ?

I know it used to be wipeout-rankings.mooo.com or something along those lines back in the day so that could be it.

Just thinking of the blatently obvious cos I got no clue on this one

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Quote Originally Posted by TarquinFarqhuar View Post
    haha, maybe mate, maybe?.. and here's me with a rank 1 on Uber Rev Rapier too. One would think that's above average, wouldn't one lol

You could PM me your password and I could have a try Tarquin and see what happens, I promise I am very trustworthy .

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Quote Originally Posted by TarquinFarqhuar View Post

Whehe don't feel offended herr weltmeister , just kiddin u know it!

Yeldar; that's not the case, the site wouldn't let me in from the first day I tried!

Yeah i think I got the right address?, www.wipeoutgamerstats.net this is it yeah?. Better be or I'm a bigger plonked than I'm makin myself out to be

@ kgb: yeah mate, sounds good to me. I'll pm you it right now. See how that goes. Hmmm, or wer you jokin? lol

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Go for it mate, If I tamper with your times, it would only be to make me look better

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Have you tried without a "www." at the start. I'm logged into the site without www., but if I put a www. at the front I'm not logged in.

Might have nothing to do with it, but try it without a www.

http://wipeout.gamerstats.net/

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Just tried 5 times with it and nothing happened, it just refreshed to the login page again. I tried mine twice and it signed in OK. Is it definitely the right password?