Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1288

Thread: Website for Global Rankings

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    I believe that the site was invite only at some point? Is it still like that?
    Dunno, I managed to join and enter times okay before, but my times are all gone and I can't login. Unless it became invite-only again, causing my account to disappear.

Timezone
    GMT -5

The chat seems to get really laggy for people whenever somebody else accesses the records or a user profile. Like it will take 30 seconds for a message to pop up, then it keeps repeating old messages like 4 or 5 times. Connavar might need to take a look at this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

The old site (including chat) is up and running again... for now. Thought it'd let you guys now. http://wipeout.servemp3.com/wipeout/index.php?x=1

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

it has been working at www.wipeoutrankings.com for nearly 2 weeks, as connavar posted, and that has a lot of times updated onto it.

I have a feeling the old site isn't linked at all, so only one should be used - and as laggy as it is, I think wipeoutrankings.com is the only one Conn can do anything about for the time being.
    Last edited by amplificated; 2nd November 2011 at 03:08 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -3
    PSN ID
    D_1998_BR

Unhappy

Seen the site many times,but it never worked for me...I don't know why,but it says i have a connection problem when i access the site,when my internet is up and running...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Archon473

I just started looking through the site and I want to thank everyone who spent time working on this. The site is very easy to navigate and find specific tracks, and it's cool to see people talking about each track. This community is impressing me more and more; cheers, guys.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Laeke

Thanks again for the site (still using it!) especially useful since Sony servers do not seem to be all that.

OK the site is rather slow obviously, how can we help? Donating via paypal I guess?

EDIT-18January-00:20am:
    OK so just to let you know, the wipeoutrankings site has a hard time loading the tables (the site layout comes up fine most of the time) as of today, and goes on a timeout most of the time. If you can get to the table, you can add times no problem, they will be recorded even tough the tables would not load on you once you sent them. For some reason, the Matrix loads more easily and consistently.
    Maybe you are already aware of that, but I say all this just in case it might help Connavar & al.
    Last edited by Laeke; 17th January 2012 at 10:22 PM.

PSN ID
    Zantetcamsuken.

Hypothetical question here, do you need photo evidence of your times? I have been wanting to put up a few for a while, but I'm scared that no-one would believe them....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

For "hard to believe" times, videos are more appreciated than photos, since HD is full of glitches !

PSN ID
    Zantetcamsuken.

Ah... I have already done them you see, they aren't exactly top 10, but not far off....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Then, why wouldn't we believe in them ?

PSN ID
    Zantetcamsuken.

Well I've uploaded a few, any of them you dispute, let me know, I'll send my psn add to Azurooth and SOA.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

only one way to legitimize a chrono , that is to make a video about your sl or tt ... especially useful when you're doing a top 5 ...
    As your newcomer status , a vid about your chrono would be welcome ... To build your reputation as a driver from the community

PSN ID
    Zantetcamsuken.

Hey man, really don't want to sound arrogant but I'm no newcomer, maybe on here, but when the boards were actually up I played as Sputnik303. Just only got back into the game when Sony gave it out for free. I bought the game on disk, day of release, and I'm in Team Titan with Booney and Azurooth. I don't know if you have heard of Rathboneski, but I'm good personal friend with him too. I'm also friends with Jan and Pirahpac on psn. I understand that making a video would help you guys, but I don't have the capability.... all I can do is give my psn out so someone can check my ghost. Sorry about that.... What is your psn... maybe we have raced?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

newcomer in connavar's site , you are luke ( with zantetsuken's id )
    and i'm not your father ... and check online sl and tt ranking in the game if u want have my psn ID ... it shouldn't take long time to find my ID psn ( espacially in phantom class )

PSN ID
    Zantetcamsuken.

luke? who is luke? and I never said you were my father.... bad translating? or a star wars reference? Man you've lost me....

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

I'm trying to register but it keeps going back to the main page (refreshing). Anyone else had this problem? I have a couple of top10 SL times on flash that I would like to add

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

All sorted now. Great website! Man it's hard to get into top 10's though...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

Glad to see the site is still running
    About speed, it's not running on a high quality server - and also it might expire in November or something.

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

That would suck if it expires! I don't mind donating if it keeps the site up and running