Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.25

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Uhh I have had that for some time. Ever since Day 1 of 1.20. Didn't know it was a bug, thought it was normal. The spectate thing that goes with it though, not so much I think?

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

All that and the entire thread may not be of any relevance any more, maybe the guys at SL have heard some of your calls. But last night when signing in it presented me with version 1.26

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    trentdf

i think the slowdown an metropia has gone for me (near the hairpin)- maybe it had something to do with that?

but yeah the bombs are still random- and i think that countdown was always there.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

Does anyone know what's been changed yet (officially)?

Also, it'd be amazing if they added a "Random Track" option to the track selection and then automatically set the track to random when the host changes.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

NAAaah Trendf don't tell me don't tell me!!! are you sure about the metropia hairpin slowdown gone?! are U sure?!! if this is real i'm the happier person in the world today! i've write this problem in many many threads i didn't know that someone else have this problem as me in that part of metropia track...i have to download it now

p.s. maybe this patch is " only " for fixing all that sudden slowdowns and stutters many many people have rant and complaint in the past months

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I can tell you what it didn't fix: my online issues. still can't connect

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Thats a shame, I shall wait for our 1v1 soon. Hopefully you get it sorted, check your NAT settings.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

It's not my connection per se that has issues - it's the wipEout HD server itself. SL are already looking into it they say.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok, i've download it, i've try it, i've done like twenty or some races on metropia, sebenco and ubermall... to me sincerely nothing has changed...yes maybe on the slower classes the metropia hairpin slowdown is less frequent, but in phantom class is more or less the same...

the game in general seems the same, so who know exatly what is changed?? some of the SL guys can bring some light to us or we have to close the file as stealth patch

Timezone
    GMT -5

I still don't even see this update. I'm on version 1.20 - and the "announcements" tab in the game has no info - how does one update here? Or is this limited to EU?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

It was probably some minor tweak to the substructure of the online track selection page, that will allow for the additional tracks of the DLC.

[I'll give it less than 30 minutes before Darkfareytales bites ]

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    trentdf

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    ok, i've download it, i've try it, i've done like twenty or some races on metropia, sebenco and ubermall... to me sincerely nothing has changed...yes maybe on the slower classes the metropia hairpin slowdown is less frequent, but in phantom class is more or less the same...
    ah that sucks, i was just online and my metropia reverse slow down is gone. if it does pop up (rarely) it only flickers once rather than 3 or 4 times.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Quote Originally Posted by IH8YOU View Post
    I still don't even see this update. I'm on version 1.20 - and the "announcements" tab in the game has no info - how does one update here? Or is this limited to EU?
    Ditto...and my thoughts exactly.

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

You have to download the HD demo from PSN and it automatically updates your game file. The version after download is 1.26.

That's how i got it, but it could come seperately later...dunno.

PSN ID
    bik3rluke

It automatically prompted me when I went to launch the normal game.

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

In the EU maybe, but US players either will get it later, or as my advice suggests, you have to download the demo to get the new update for now. Like I said I downloaded the demo and it updated the firmware for the game, so US players can use that if they wish.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

I haven't been prompted yet; though i might load it tonight t o see (just got home from work)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i had one theory maybe without any sense, but i swear this was the first thing i have think of after realizing that in this patch there wasn't nothing concrete...as blackwidge has pointed up , it's possible that this patch is a sort of " preparation patch " for a soon upcoming DLC?

i haven't pointend it straight after 'cause i think maybe this was just improbable and fanciful theory, but after blackwidge has think up the same...

what's your opinion? do you think it would be possible?

for trendf: friend, is strange but in my case the slowdown has ever happens in the same place as you have ( the large hairpin ) , but only in off-line game, indeed it is the strangest thing ever, nobody had come up with an explanation about this issue

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Havent you guys heard about the 3D-Glasses patch they have coming out for WipEout HD, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift? Perhaps that has something to do with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdIAX311NVQ

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

it could be, it could be, but for me it's too early...