Thread: Incorrect TT records displayed?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Griffon_ACG

Default Incorrect TT records displayed?

Perhaps this is a question that could have gone in the Random HD Questions that don't need a thread of their own thread, and if that's the case then I apologize. But I couldn't help but notice that when I go to "Records" and compare my time against friends, it's not using my actual best time.
    For example, Vineta K on Flash, my best time is 1.48.30 w/ Triakis. But when I view my friends times, it's showing 1.49.34 w/ Piranha, a record from a while ago. Not a big difference, granted, but you guys of all people know what a difference a second is.
    Do I need to update my online records manually or something?

PSN ID
    someguy789

you just have to wait a while for the records to update, I don't know how long it takes exactly but they should be updated by tomorrow

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Sometimes they take a little while to update. Sometimes they take a long while to update. Sometimes they seem to fail to update. Sometimes they update with weird 'glitched' times.

There've been instances where they failed to update for long periods:
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...t=leaderboards

For single races and multiplayer races, it can sometimes be confusing because of the way they are listed in 'personal' menu. But for TT it should be simple and they should update eventually. If you were offline at the time it generally takes a bit longer after you've logged in for them to update. That's what I've found anyway.

Really you're better using Connavar's site and entering times as soon as you get them if you can. It's way better anyway.
    http://wipeout.gamerstats.net/

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Griffon_ACG

Damn, so sometimes it can take a while? Ok then, thanks guys. The reason I was wondering was because there's a contest today at another forum I go to, all participants have 24 hrs to get the best time on a certain map & speed, and at the end of the day, the fastest time would be the winner. I guess if it doesn't update by then, I'll just have to take a picture and post it.
    Thanks again.

Rezatron is offline Banned for aggressive behaviour toward members, moderators and admin. Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rezatron

These days the boards are behaving well. In the past there have been major issues with delayed updates and other weirdness but now you can expect your times to update within an hour or so.