Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator mode

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    p.s. kigo, vista is crap you're right!
    True. I was about to be convinced when the eff' deleted my user account.

/Off Topic

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

p.s. kigo, vista is crap you're right!
    Thats why i use the PS3 XMB instead. Even though its slow it doesnt do dumb sht like retarded Vista does. Vista screwed over the entry uni computers last year. I just love when your transfering files on Vista and it stops and says 'Internet Explorer has stopped working', WTF! I havent even got that stupid app running. Vista is dumb.

Now back to topic ill love to create a pole but i cant create one. Could someone msg me how to create a pole. Cheers.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I think one of our beloved mod can do the trick for you, Kigo, for what i remember it's possible by mod after the topic has being made, now for members that option ( create a poll) is open when you start your thread. ( i may be wrong on that last part : i never did one myself)

Back on topic : that could be a real moment of fun online this eliminator mode : we used it even online with Wipeout Pure with my fellow underground x-link KAI racers , getting the zone ship ( with the lowest shield) on a low speed class and then trying to kill everyone

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Shame your not a mod still Arnaud. Probably be better to convert this exsisting thread. Than create another one. As simple 'YES' 'NO' poll would suit this thread quite well. Any of you Mods up for a favour? Would be greatly appreciated.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Why make a poll, really? Do you think anyone would actually vote against eliminator mode? Heck, I don't even like eliminator, but I would still vote for it, because every extra is welcome!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I remember that I was very disappointed when I realized that there was no Eliminator Mode on Wipeout HD. I was like: "What!? But...we NEED to kill!!"--hehe.

I used to play Eliminator Mode on Wipeout Pulse all day long, with Motörhead as soundtrack. After playing 20 or 30 times on hard, it was certainly a good practice ... it develops your 'killing-awareness'.

Deep inside I am somehow waiting for the 'Add-On' with the Eliminator Mode...because it should be back again.

LOL Martin. Though I might vote "no" just to see what would happen.

Of course I`m in favour of Eliminator, but IMO there`s no decent gameplay and hence no point to it if it`s not multiplayer. In Pulse it`s just a way of making things go bang. So if it was only to be single player eliminator I`d rather have something else from SL`s time.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Agreed.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

cmon i'm with elhabib, what fool person would say no to more content added?
    c'mon! please!!!

WHY????

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Since this is on topic. When are, or should i say 'If', will there be any Extra Downloadable Content Packs, coming out on Wipeout HD? Anychance one of the SL crew can drop a post here to confirm or denied this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i wouldn't say " if " friend 'cause " if not " i will lead a revolt agaisnt SL studios

p.s. kigo there is already a thread of mine about when will be out the first dlc...if you want post some arguments there

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

i wouldn't say " if " friend 'cause " if not " i will lead a revolt agaisnt SL studios
    LOL.

p.s. kigo there is already a thread of mine about when will be out the first dlc...if you want post some arguments there
    Yeah ill post there.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Since this is on topic. When are, or should i say 'If', will there be any Extra Downloadable Content Packs, coming out on Wipeout HD? Anychance one of the SL crew can drop a post here to confirm or denied this.
    They can't,they are bound by a confidentiality clause in their contracts.
    Sony take a belt and braces approach to intellectual property disclosure.

There is the classic story from 2 years ago where Sony invited some euro technology journalists over to Japan to see what new gear they had in the works.
    They flew over,got on a bus,arrived at the Sony HQ and were all asked to sign a Non Disclosure contract that would of bound them for 5 years.
    Needless to say the journalists asked why they were brought over if they weren't allowed to report anything,and then promptly told them to shove it.

Ahh, the "Legal Department" the bane of common sense in every corporation.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 21st January 2009 at 01:08 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    ElSuperNova

Itd be great addition!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

I'm definitely all for eliminator mode!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i think someone should start similar threads about other addition of contents,like concepts, tracks, teams

i wish to test the waters in this thread,if any one else will do, i think i will do it...
    cause from some days the more i play pulse using some of the concepts ships the more i get mad at the idea of how much cool would be have them re-designed in HD and ps3 graphics

mirage concept is ACE! harimau!!! feisar , ag sys , auricom are TOO much COOL
    Last edited by darkfaerytales; 23rd January 2009 at 03:00 AM.

Never played emlination but sounds like a laugh, look forward to it

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

Arrow

Elimination was good fun. Id love to see some ships and elimination via dlc.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Drugs-Bunny

Wipeout HD definately deserves to have Elimination mode. It was one of the most fun aspects of earlier games for me and I think it's a shame SL didn't include it in HD. Elimination mode adds tons of game-hours for any Wipeout fan. It would be most appreciated if SL would be so kind and keep their very loyal fanbase updated on what's going on. We haven't heard anything regarding DLC's yet, and stealth patches is not the way to go. Don't keep your fans in the dark

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

WHERE IS OUR ELIMINATOR MOOOODEEE!!!????

just so ****ing sick of waiting