Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BiLwiS

hello,

that does not work for me,

on my US psn account, even if i have automatic log on disabled, if i have internet enabled, it logs on even though i said not to be automatic, when i turn on the system.

(dont look at me like that, i know i have gone mad)

if i have the internet disabled, my wipeout just says ..... "the internet connection is disabled. go to [settings] > [network settings] and enable internet connection. (80130181)"

the roomate, they dont have that problem, and if the internet is not turned on in the wipeout online menu, it just asks them to hit the tab to log in. but they have never had any trouble logging on to wipeout online.

I WIN ! at losing.

i am glad it works for you. just for me, i still need a new and different way to play that does not require me losing my old trusty psn account.

what is weirding me out most, i am running with the last sony firmware update 3.30, and it seems my ps3's main account is acting different than, my roomates guest japanese account on the same ps3, or secretzsquirrel's.

please note i have recently done option 3 and 4 in the sub-sub menu of the ps3 the (3) restore system file and (4) rebuild database. (defrag and file clean up to normal humans) so its all good, and there is no reason that i can tell why this is happening.

i am truly at a loss.
    Last edited by biLwiS; 23rd April 2010 at 06:24 PM.