Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal rivalries!

PSN ID
    Whizzer-The-Hawk

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Vartazian View Post
    Ill Gladly prove you wrong. Anyday.
    Why you...!!!

...Probably have been playing longer than me! So I'm scared of what more experienced players do.

PSN ID
    Andybob35/ZoNeS

lol im not the one who left wen i plasma'd you... andynoob lol ill say it one last time... for a racer of your 'skills' im suprised you wont race me... i can hardly race you at TT/SL (single player mode)... infinite energry and br's (ahhh safety net).. clues in the title mate.. wipeout! pow pow! If race times is so dam important play a realistic game like gran turismo... you certainly wont be top of that. Ill race whatever speed i want... regardless of whatever you think... you think i really care about records or even yours?... its the people race with.. just get over the fact people aren't into speed laps much as you are... if they were we'd see record tables similar to vemon/anulpha fwd... people with the same time...anyway leungbok's bsb changed everything on that scene...but thats another story.

quote: "cuz when i lap u" lol wen i have i ever seen you online....lol hard to lap me wen ur never on... btw you have issue with yeldar spending so much time playing this game? my god you need to find a better reason to beat his times.

Your the only racer that has had beef with me, keep it like that, i like it

PSN ID
    Whizzer-The-Hawk

Unhappy

I don't know how to do a boost-select-boost, but I've managed to get a decent time without doing it. When I did my 99 laps legitimately on Venita K, I managed to get about 18.66.

It's not really humanly possible for me to get a faster time than that as I did every BR and hit every boost pad, and stuck to the insides of the corners like a magnet.

PSN ID
    morfeo378

when i began to play my most importan rival was Pepeda until I could win him,now he is one of my best friends of PSN.At present, I don't have rivals but i enjoy more when i win some players

PSN ID
    pirhapac

omg lol u are very stupid oO! 1 / i have lot of accounts ..i like play with level 1 online for kick ass rank 50 who think " we are the best online " (my friends can confirm) 2 : hmm ..**** all my tt sl are behind yeldar? really? u talk rapier flash venom so? i stop this class cuz ..i play only phantom ..and ? if yeldar is better than me? i have no problem with ( i see my name behind him in all tt sl phantom im blind )) so plz andybob dont say here in a forum ur frustration about ur little skill, send me a mp ; and for the 4nd player overall all all in site ranking .;i dont see ur name in any top 30 sl tt or multi phantom hahah..funny ^^. only plasma skill lol ps : i dont want race u cuz u havent skill cuz i dont see ur name in top ten multi sl and tt ( again lol^^)
    Last edited by pirahpac; 10th September 2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: no bsb in tt andynoob lol so? do it !!^^

PSN ID
    Andybob35/ZoNeS

You have more than one account online... thts news to me... ill happily send you a PSN/WZ PM for a race.. just dont get one of ur online friends to fill in for ya Seriously its game and a shooting/racer at that.. otherwise we'd be playing timeout

I love the way you say 'we are the best'... btw as you know the online rank means diddly squat... i could go on at lv1 an kick ass too whoop-dee-do (and i dont need anyone to back me up thank you) Seriously mate my SL/TT are based on my online racelines... yea i could spend 99laps and get near ur time but wot would that achieve?... you'd only go and BSB a way round it.. I spend 3 possibly 4 laps at SL mode and wotever time i set, i set IDK.

im 4th place overall because suprise, suprise i race and enjoy ALL modes in this game and not finicky about times. If i had no times on the board then i wouldn't ave a leg to stand on. btw if you look at my TT/SL times they havent changed in months...

Plasma skills, thank you very much ill take that as a compilment (i wont bore you with my kill ratio but it speaks for itself)... well im actually good will all weapons and not one turbo per lap^^. I dont go around posting 'zen-techno' videos of my br's and exploits.

Btw its ok that you dont want to race... thats why ur not racing for france... ill save my 'stupid/non-top10 SL/TT times' for faster and competative racers out there...

PSN ID
    pirhapac

wtf so u think all my sl '( and tt too oO?) did with bsb??lol only 4 races / 24 .u again funny ^^ / exemple yesterday : 19.24 sl sol rev ( no bsb here sure ^^) in 30 laps..can u? and exemple last avalon ? where was u ? about team france? i havent time for qualification ( big work here sorry !) and this summer and actually i work all week ends and lot of evening ( restaurant ) ..so .. and im not worried about which country is n1 ..i see france in all events ( MULTI sl tt zones too thk wotan ) ..so..^^ ..
    Last edited by pirahpac; 10th September 2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: who are u for say what game is wipeout? ..lol

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Truth - Andybob doesn't like TT/SL because it's a lot of effort to compete with all the BRs and the shortcuts and the BSB when he already finds it boring. He prefers online where anything can happen with pilots of a similar level and there are cool explosions/destruction too. (Pretty much all his words - andybob has said he can't be bothered with SL/TT because he gets bored of it quickly - right AB?)

Possible truth - Pirahpac likes the TT and SL because you are rewarded for your effort when you see yourself in the tables. Compared to online, which has much more of an element of luck and is sometimes highly dependent on the quality of your internet connection, TT/SL is also a more consistent experience and therefore, if you suck, you only have yourself to blame, which is the way it should be.

I don't know if that's how pirahpac thinks, but it's a valid way to think, in my opinion. Why do you two have to keep having the same argument all the time? You just like different aspects of the game. Can't you stop arguing about it now? If you don't drop it soon people will start to think that this is all a cover up for your real feelings for one another.

PSN ID
    pirhapac

i agree with u saturn/ online = random + skill.. tt sl = only skill .;but why andybob attack me in last post 1 hours before?why he talk like a young kid frustated about me Oo? ..i cant understand this comportement .;so i defend my position

PSN ID
    Andybob35/ZoNeS

Talking

Anyone who has raced me or knows me...knows that im a windup merchant ... which uve been hooked lined and sinked. Avalon ahem....

avalon : against all odds (aug. 21/22/23) as posted by hosting legend kanar:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=56

Big thx to :
    Lain-85, TcK, Luna, Leungbok, Z1r0rEi, OLOuk, Matt_XIII_67, Andybob35, JJohnEames, SnakeVCF, NMC31, xTHORGODx, Noeticus, lis777, crazy-old-fool, mixpulin, shtefanrenova, ericd7m, bungaro-toxin, liobandito, reach-big7, terelext, VultureTrousers, themaderfacker, Drakesbane, AK_09, laracroft2me, SaturnReturn, Silverfoxy, Spece2goin, grisekno, mikefive, rivvit, INFINITY_1, JJPAP, tug_14, Step22, pH1974, freedome11, HujKuLla, OtogiZoshi, Hellfire_WZ, gart13, fgdk, Fenaren, Richxyz1, T7Task, cheater21, s0602277, TehRedscar, MakyuraJT, pai_mei300, Ickis, kingheim, chunk496, guggle, seanywauny, klux007, Vartazian, Dr_Binarius, veehell, Danterich, ZoNeS, circuss1905, vakaloka_, brummpahh, juanblaze209, finngers, sebsi001, PhantomMenass, HubTM, AnErare, Jimsin, Aspherex, XBARNSTERX, REDALRT, MuffinMan0, star-scar, Malicious_Wolf, westboy, ngoht, jimmeh2901, boloss06, JAZLVR, chaos80...

Im looking but i dont see you on there... im even on there twice aKa as ZoNeS... avalon isnt about times for me, just a place to see all the good racers online... chat and have fun, the main reason picked up this game back in 96' challenge friends and shoot them off the track

Also im not saying all of ur times are BSB... im just wondering why there is a need for it? clearly a level playing field is not for you. Anyway ill not mention you again as i fed up with hearing the same responses... as are you.

Btw i wont take offence to ur PM but it clearly explains alot of things. fin

PSN ID
    pirhapac

so now i understand .;u are very frustrated and maybe jealous i think. pathetic ... ps : lol just checked this topic .;i wasnt in this event cuz i worked the evening and week ends ..sorry omg lol ..summer is not holidays for me .;i was in last avalon for me so 3 4 5 july ..wow end now cuz u bored me by ur "childish frustration "
    Last edited by pirahpac; 10th September 2009 at 10:56 PM.

PSN ID
    Whizzer-The-Hawk

Don't get your knickers in a twist ladies.

I just plasma'd an AG-S!!! Mwuahah!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Cant we all settle this over a nice breakfast with Crêpe's and croissant's and some English breakfast additions as well some premium French coffee ???

PSN ID
    Andybob35/ZoNeS

@Saturn you're pretty much right in your comment... online racing and general banter is what makes this game for me. Ive never said pira is bad player or lacking skills.. he is quick to judge and calling me a 'nobody' has made me the player i am now... just more competative.

@pirahpac its a thread of personal rivalries... and i think these last comments clearly shows. I will not make any distasteful comments back as saturn has sum it up nicely.

You never know i mite actually do SL/TT...

PSN ID
    pirhapac

personnal rivalries? ok ..;so my ( friends ) rivals are : elois13 ,kingheim, eric,yeldar,wotan,saturn return, leungbok, asayeah, madice, akfurtif..weird !! its the same ranking tt than multi player..but u are not my rival .oh no lol .u are nobody for me and i dont understand ur war vs me .end . ps : and why u said "pirashit " ?? it was cool ??

PSN ID
    superpj1

I have nothing against you andybob35 but you indeed started calling him "pirashite" so don't be surprised of his reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    I thought it would include Haydn and Rob too Jasmin, since you like to photoshop there faces.

i only photshoped Hayden, cos of his nickname..he was asking for it..He is not my rival yet cos he is really just to fast for me.

Rob isnt my rival cos i never even played him, dont even know if he plays and i never photoshoped him either hence im still a member here.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

I can't tell if pirahpac is taking the piss or not.

Also +1 for OBH being the cockiest WPHD player.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Whizzer The Hawk View Post
    I don't know how to do a boost-select-boost, but I've managed to get a decent time without doing it. When I did my 99 laps legitimately on Venita K, I managed to get about 18.66.

It's not really humanly possible for me to get a faster time than that as I did every BR and hit every boost pad, and stuck to the insides of the corners like a magnet.
    The goal is not to start the "bsb war 3", mates, lol ! So no need to answer, ok
    Whizzer, the lap time without bsb (when it was impossible) was already one second faster than your pb (17.81 if i remember = Pihrapac). So look at some videos, there's probably some br you missed or maybe another boost location is needed to have a faster legitimate record !

About Andybob and Pirahpac : I agree with Saturn, most skilled pilots are on tt/sl top ranking. There's skilled pilots on multi & sr boards of course, but i do believe that a top tt pilot can crush all the mp/sr records, like a phantom pilot can crush all the lower class records. All what is needed is lot of time (maybe not 18h per day, lol).
    As an example, i did some tries on sr races and i had a few good races, all i had to do was waiting to a race with many boost's pickup. It was fun to do at a certain point, but too much random for me
    Last edited by leungbok; 11th September 2009 at 06:22 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

My rival is this forum's database issues.

(Yeah I had that weird slow down too leungbok, thankfully I was only accessing the forums and not posting)

As for personal rivalries, I don't think I have any, it's on a race by race basis for me, and even then not often. And since I don't go online much, well there isn't much "rivalry" going on for me.