Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Personal rivalries!

PSN ID
    Tiduch

My best rival in eliminator mode is PEPEDA, but unfortunately he has too much ego and he calling every1 cheater who beat him...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

100 % eliminator wins 1vs1?? hahahahahahha

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

where is the Niji man?

Andybob35 is good rival.

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

I wish I knew. NIJI was a legend and a lot of respect 4 him. He never fired a shot against me and still always won !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ID_7of9

Quote Originally Posted by LJtheZombie View Post
    vlhad!! Other names that come to mind are Frank_Rabbit, onlykpop, ID_7of9 and NIJI_tr -
    I feel honored, Mr. LJ. Thank you!

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Quote Originally Posted by scarfrogers View Post
    I wish I knew. NIJI was a legend and a lot of respect 4 him. He never fired a shot against me and still always won !
    Not always. Sometime you also win it I see this a lot of time Mr Scarfrogers I miss Niji racing.

I play the phantom with top racers last week. I must practice for this speed more. I make good progress online in the races but always last lap I get shooted and fail it very bad Ahoy Ahoy the big rocket coming for me

I like venom and flash more I am comfortable this speeds. Rapier also. Phantom very crazy with good racers. Sometimes I thinking I not knowing how they at back then how they are number 1 position. This people is crazy good

I not remember the name of this phantom racers but thank you for good experience I hope you can remember me. I fail it a lot <- this is me

Mr Scarfrogers. Long time ago you my rival. Now you are too fast I am behind now. What is the secret?
    Last edited by terra-wrists; 7th April 2013 at 09:35 PM.

PSN ID
    firstdave/Astropulser

Firstdave/Astropulsar. Main rivals are anybody present in the Elim room from rank 1 to 101 bring it !

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Mine is with 2 pilots in particular at the moment. One called RizlaBoyBlue who almost matches me for speed and skill so it's always stupidly close racing. Lovely guy, just feels great when I do beat him And the other... Rapier Racer, my other half. Still cant beat him in a single race unless he's having a bad day but in Elims, he dosnt stand a chance against me

PSN ID
    Aeralys

So I've moved into a new home and can now return to the game after 4-5 months break (excluding the Gaming Den). Managed to shake off the rusty feeling over the weeked, setting new PB's already yay! Also discovered that I can't barrel roll consistently on a new dualshock 3 compared to my most used one (the d-pad is a lot stiffer). I need to establish some new rivalries and reunite with some old ones. Where you all at? Get online!

I also felt much stronger on Vineta K and Sebenco. Perhaps I've lost some bad habits over the break that I was unconscious of.

Did have a good set of races with sinus1 yesterday, an Overlord who apparently is returning from a long break as well.

PSN ID
    Tiduch

Quote Originally Posted by PEPEDA View Post
    100 % eliminator wins 1vs1?? hahahahahahha
    yup yup, im still unbeaten in 1v1 eliminator, u mad? ;D

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

Miau miau Tiduch.....Miau Miau

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

I don't have rivalries on this great community of wipeout fans, but I have one already and its ALovelyLilith. Before I was accepted into the Wipeout Zone community I friend requested her because she got Wipeout 2048 and she beat my speed lap time on Altima by .2 seconds a day before I got the Beat Zico trophy and I wanted revenge against her and I learned that I was facing a otaku that plays Wipeout HD Fury and 2048. My plan was simple to end her great AG racing career, but my plan backfired and I wanted to beat her again and again. I think that I was a fool that I friend requested a otaku that plays Wipeout and a question to you wipeout fans that are fans of Japanese anime.

What if Konata Izumi the lead character from Lucky Star was a WipEout fan?

Your new AG Pilot
    KronicReaper
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 9th September 2013 at 04:40 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -2
    PSN ID
    EmmaTH_

haha You are really something aren't you? O.O

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Alright Neptune or Purple Heart from the planet Planeptune, you came to the wipeout zone community, taking the name ALovelyLilith you have impress the Goddesses with your AG racing skills and I came along trying to ruin it to seeing Neptune aka Purple Heart crying and sobbing for revenge because she got beat by a new AG pilot. No harm was intended to ALovelyLilith aka Neptune or aka Purple Heart to get revenge if I beat her, but I have other things in mind too make this otaku right at home in the community.

Your greatest rival
    KronicReaper
    Last edited by KronicReaper; 10th September 2013 at 03:11 AM.

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

My newest one, though I dont get to race him much now, is mannjon. Theres a few new players I see more of online too, Im sure I'll find more rivals soon enough

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Thanks for racing against me, if you want to friend request me on PSN, you're always welcome.

New AG pilot
    KronicReaper

PSN ID
    Aeralys

I need to establish new rivalries for Phantom. I played online yesterday after a good months inactivity. All of my Flash and Rapier mischief feels intact, but on Phantom I've become god awful again. If I had someone to compete with I'd feel more motivated to play in that speed class, rather than fall into the habit of comfort racing.

At least starting fresh on phantom will give me the chance to drop harimau fury for good. ZB Assegai for Phantom, EG-(se)X for all else.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

ALovelyLilith is not my rival anymore, it is now Knux_Chaotix is now my real rival.

PSN ID
    Aeralys

Can't have both?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Wait till we old wipeout pilots get our hands on a PS4 / VITA TV combo with 2048 installed, then you will get some mega challenges.

A lot of us have yet to play 2048, mainly because we were used to playing WO / WO 2097 / WO3 / WO3SE and WO Fusion all on a big screen.

I would say "Dabbled" would be the truest adjective to describe we old farts attempts at becoming good pilots on a PSP with WO's PURE & PULSE.
    It just never happened for a lot of us, mainly due to failing eyesight and a tiny screen with controls that just felt weird to we old timers.

I see that might all change in a few months time, funds permitting.
    The thought of the Holy Grail of Wipeout [All the Wipeouts available to play on one console on a TV with a controller] getting closer to realization, will bring a lot of old champs back into the ring.
    Come around March by my estimate, of when all the needed hardware and software updates have made a appearance, you should be able to download from the PStore and play on the ONE console, the original WO, PURE + DLC, PULSE + DLC and 2048 + DLC , that lot will give you over 50 tracks to race on