Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal rivalries!

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Talking Personal rivalries!

Just for fun, I was wondering if any of you guys have a real burning desire to beat particular players for any reason??? and if so for what reason?

I have 3 -
    Asayyeah, first zoner i came up against to give me one heck of a beating!... i didnt like it so every win since is so much sweeter!

Kingheim - The only EGX player ive seen to real know whats going on... and hes beaten my world records while im racing him damn you!!

and last but certainly not least - Wellington - that damn blue and gold ship was the bane of every avalon race i had! First for 4 laps, then i can never quite nail 5 solid laps and he flies past.

So yeah, theres an extra big sly smile when i beat any of you 3
    Was wondering if any of you guys and some comedy personal rivalries?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Well, after this post you'll become the first rival of many zoners

PSN ID
    Axellink

Already added him to my hit list lol. But Wellington has done something that shouldn't be possible, making Feisar uber cool!! Noob ships aren't meant to be cool!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Very cool topic!
    My Rivals:

- Wellington and Wotan, for obvious reasons (because they're simply too fast!) I think the best players are always the biggest rival.

- Greenix, for fun. Races with him are always a great back and forth, mostly decided by weaponry

- Axel. in case you didn't know it yet, buddy, you're my rival Why? Because there can only be one (fast Auricom pilot, that is...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    But Wellington has done something that shouldn't be possible, making Feisar uber cool!! Noob ships aren't meant to be cool!!!!
    Like Eleven did in pulse, if you mates, remember him, very fast feisar, but he don't seems to play wo online since half a year

Timezone
    GMT -5

My nail-biters are always with Connavar.

It's a good thing.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Tordmulen

Hehe Haydn! What you list are rival friends. I might have come across a real rival that doesnt like me at all. I wont tell you his name and I donĀ“t even know if he is a member here, but I can tell you he is british and flies Feisar. And if I also tell you that so far I have had the upper hand by a narrow margin you will all now that I dont talk about Wellington or anybody "famous" (the only time I see Wellinton after the first lap is if he crashes badly or gets "killed").

My foe and I have had numerous encounters and as I said we are at the same level racingwise and I have had some luck in pulling some spectacular passes on him (like missile on final bend or turbo past him on finish line).

A couple of days ago we had some really great races in a tourney which he won with me as close second and I thought it was time to be officially friends but he turned down my friends request and I wonder how I shall interpret that.

Now I really want to beat him

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kingheim

I'm honored to be on your rival list Haydn

I haven't really a rival list... I just want to finish first so everyone is my rival

But I'm really happy when I miraculously win against Wellington (you seems to be on a lot of rival list ) especially on Chengou F/R or Sebenco R, I really fear him on these tracks with his "never hit the wall" Feisar

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i'd go with wellington, for having the feisar spotlight that i had in pulse and wipeout 1 ( ILL GET YOUUUUUUUU!!!!) all in good fun m8

and greenix- for one word..."plasma"

Timezone
    GMT -5

I retract my previous statement about Connavar.

He is not my rival, I enjoy racing him, but he's not my rival. This was proven to me yesterday, when he used my ship to mop the floor in an 8 race tournament.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

Quote Originally Posted by IH8YOU View Post
    I retract my previous statement about Connavar.

He is not my rival, I enjoy racing him, but he's not my rival. This was proven to me yesterday, when he used my ship to mop the floor in an 8 race tournament.
    Nah don't worry, normally we're having some really close races, but for some
    reason I was in top condition yesterday evening, normally I would always make a
    bad mistake here and there, like falling off track, hitting some walls, but not
    this time, everything worked including barrel rolls I wouldn't normally try!!
    If only it could always be like that...

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

I'm looking your way Haydn, Wotan and Wellington. Dam n-enders.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Haha. Good stuff.

Well deserved though, the next track record ive got my eye on belongs to yourself

PSN ID
    Greenix

ah! where do I begin...
    1.) eLhabib - that fat auricom of yours has scratched my badly coloured hippie machine one to many times! And you always SOMEHOW manage to catch me up right when im infront of the finish line and stel the race from me by a matter of milliseconds

2.) Andybob35 - this pilot is consistantly cheeky to me and keeps calling me his apprentice!

3.) TheFrostE - believe it or not you were the first racer to give me a thrashing when I was a noob at this game and like an elephant i never forgot that.... You couldn't believe the satisfaction i got from that one fatal race with you on sebenco reverse... you know of what I speak

And a rival I USED to have was you Haydn, my ultimate Harimau rival! But now you have moved away from the biofuel belter, I am lacking any Harimau pilots to overtake on the leaderboards. Sort of sad really

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

dont worry greenix, still plenty to do... my harimau has sat top of vk rev and ap rev for what feels like forever

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    chaos80

I'd say everyone that is better than me is my rival... but then again... shoot! that makes it ALOT of rivals! LOL

Seriously though, I don't think I have that many, since most of the time I'm all good sports, except with two guys that I always try my best to win against. Sometimes pure cruelty and pleasure when I win against them. Won't mention names, but one ALWAYS bashes me alot. Keeps pushing me into the walls and out off the tracks every chance he gets... seems to be pretty agressive. The other one, well is a really silly reason, but I can't help but feeling extra competitive against him.

But all in all, it's only a game, and I don't mind it (that much). More for the sake of this thread!

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Name and shame Chaos.

He wont even be aware of this, but if i ever see Leungbok in a game then if there is one person i want to beat then it is him, even if its 7th and 8th.
    He was the first zoner that i became friends with and basically made me look like a fool the first time i played him.
    He has given me loads of help when i was a bit stuck and always has a friendly word for me so its a respect thing more than anything. Indeed he was the reason i joined this forum too.
    This is how i repay him . Thanks Leungbok.

Don't get me started on Greenix though.....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Sure mate, it seems that i gave you enough advices to be able of kicking my a$$ (me and my big mouth !! )

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Haha. No negative rep on my name Even with the fair amount of sh1t i did last year. No grudges...l as of yet, even having some full on battles with the 3 best english pilots out there Anab35, Wellington86 and Greenix.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    chaos80

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Even with the fair amount of sh1t i did last year.
    Word on that, my mate!