Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are highscores reliable ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by superpj1 View Post
    I think the ghost race should be sent to Studio Liverpool everytime a world record is broken to check whether it's real or not
    You can download some Flashback jack's ghosts on the website www.wipEoutHD-ghosts.com , just try to follow one and look if its behaviour is weird (freakin' fast i'm sure )

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Quote Originally Posted by superpj1 View Post
    Unless the guy spends days and nights playing SOLELY Speeds Lap and no other mode, which I can't believe.
    8 D Yup, that's him alright!
    The guy loves Speed Lap. He will race a track until he knows every curve and bump. He'd be online more, but he doesn't have a reliable internet connection.

Laeke: Indeed, there is a long history of certain tracks being more hotly contested than others. Typically the first track is the one that most people will try for a record on. Later tracks get a lot less attention. Sometimes you'll even have tracks that almost nobody will play. So with a bit of effort, you can almost always find some leaderboard that you can be on top on!

PSN ID
    superpj1

Thanks for the link leungbok

I can see that SL is being more and more contested, in Phantom speed at least, because fj's records are slowing being beaten one by one. Competition is getting exciting !

PSN ID
    pirhapac

lol dont worry for fbj..22 days no connected..so when he will connect..u will see lot of new record ( like a 19.01 on ubermall)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Pirahpac & Mike, you guys are f*****g crazy. This competition is now insane. I'll probably give up soon in my desperate search of perfection. LOL
    Last edited by kanar; 7th January 2009 at 08:34 AM.

PSN ID
    superpj1

I'm starting to put a few TOP10 times on Venom and Flash like #5 on AnulphaPass Reverse / Flash I've noticed it's virtually impossible to beat the world record on some tracks unless you interact with the landscape to make additionnal barrel rolls so sometimes you need luck more than skill

Darxinus has beaten fj's record on AnulphaPass Venom ! RESPECT !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

Congrats to you, I noticed you got a lot better recently
    (we did some races together), keep playing!

PSN ID
    superpj1

hehe I remember you were the one who was beating me over and over again

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Can anyone tell me why the 'in game' records section problem hasn't been fixed? My last recorded time on most of the tracks was months ago according to the global stats and friend stats....they're just not up to date. The only time you get a true reading is when playing an online race, but there often isn't time to check as it takes so long to load. For instance I posted a really good time on Moa Therma Rapier the other day, but was in a tournament so couldn't see where I placed globally. I haven't been able to see it ever since as I've not been able to repeat it.

Are SL aware of the problem? Is a patch coming? Sorry but it's driving me mad!