Thread: Remake Tracks Video

Default Remake Tracks Video

I'm sure most of you guys have this game or have played it, but if not and for anyone else who hasn't, i made a video of the remake tracks for you to check them out

Sadly it's not great quality so it doesn't give them justice. for example odessa keys has a great wet reflective surface.

but, hey it's there check it out if you want or if you're bored or something...

http://www.youtube.com/user/DawnFireDragoonVideo
    Last edited by DawnFireDragoon; 1st November 2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: old link

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Never saw any of the Wipeout 1 remakes, but here they look fantastic. I definitely need to score a copy, even if I can only play it on ePSXe or something.

definitely! if you can find it, buy it!

it's such a good collection.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

remakes look good, unfortunately Wip3out NTSC was my least favorite of the series next to fusion...i love the PAL Wip3out SE

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    xaerock

Havent checked this forum out in 5 years, hehe. Nice video. I'll certainly buy a copy of this if I find one, I have wip3out and love it.

As well as the sheer number of tracks, there's loads of little things that make it superior to 3. such as the 'final lap' message you now get and bigger text on the menu's (something they didn't learn for HD!!! lol.)

all in all a great game!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    BulletWraith

thanks ED, that was awesome!, I really liked the music tracks aswell
    I'm still kicking myself for not getting the copy I saw on trademe(ebay equivalent) a year ago when they seemed plentiful in our parts

Churr
    -Stevie

glad you liked it!

Here in england it pops up on amazon and in game stores from time to time, so all i can recommend is checking your equivalents over there and hopefully you can get yourself a copy!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    BulletWraith

game stores?!?!
    damn, wish PS1 games were even sold in shops, its pretty much online or not at all down here, perhaps visiting europe should be put a little higher on my priority list

was wondering what music track is on when Your playing the Phenitia park remake with the Phiranha, well I really liked most of the music that you used, a track list would be cool in the youtube discription

also hows the neGcon going?

Churr
    -Stevie

i'm currently offline as my computer burnt out on me, typing this out at a friends. i will add a track list to the vids at some point though!!!

the phenitia park track is: Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vbEeJoJ4NV8

i'm liking the negcon, i'm guessing you saw my video of that too, lol. it's a terrible video to showcase the game been played with it!

I like the control, it's different. As i've played wipeout on a d-pad for years now, it's a hard transition, but it's fun and i'm getting there!!! i want to get hold of ridge racer or ace combat and test it on those too!

i'll pick up a new computer soon and hopefully stick up another vid or two, something HD related or the series in general...and of course a track list for musical fans!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Hello !!!

First post, short story : I used to play a lot to WO 2097 when I was a kid. I also played W3O and WO (bought after... so hard to finish this one!!).
    I didn't play WO since years... until some months ago! Well, I still have my PS 1 but a very small TV (36 cm) and I searched a way to play on my computer, and I used ePSXe. Works great, graphisms are better than ever!
    In the same time, I started to seach a bit on the web if there was still some WO lovers... and I found you. On this website one thing : what the f**k is that W3O "Special Edition" ??
    Impossible not to play to this game.
    So, I "got" it to play on ePSXe and I got all gold medals (well, even if I'm not as good as when I was a kid, I could win easily) except a few "defis" (I don't know the english word for this, sorry).

I got the idea to make a video of Sagarmatha on both versions : WO 2097 and W3OSE : here it is (22 Mo) (use VLC if you can't read it).
    You can also see a crappy version on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ18qc7aEg8

Hope you will enjoy it

PS : for curious french readers

PS 2 : I bought a PSP 2 weeks ago and started to play Wipeout Pure (just unlocked Phantom class) and Pulse (didn't play a lot... I prefer finish Pure first). IA is so much higher than before!! I can't stop getting shot!

had some problems with the old vids so they're gone, new ones up though...

including the new remake tracks one...took a while to upload as my internet was playing up.

check them out if you like.

also, nice video Temet, cool to see both track versions together.
    Last edited by DawnFireDragoon; 1st November 2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: old link

The new pit lanes in the wipeout 1 tracks have to be the most awkward pit lanes ever lol

Ive not played any newer wipeout games than this though so I could be wrong but either way they really were a pain in the backside.

they are hard to begin with...and even after some practice in some cases....not sure why some aren't just on the opening straight. terramax always was a bit awkward for me!

still better than the slow fusion pits which looked ugly to top it all off!!!

the newer games have absord weapon for shield energy, so you don't need pit's, which is great!!!!

I never even used the pit lanes in the original WO1. Just didn't seem to be needed to get best times.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Yeah... and I kinda found it hard to find the interance!! HAHAHA!!!

put up a video of the prototype tracks. damn, those high speed rings are hard. never really bothered playing them, but for those with far more patience and time than me, i can see people loving these two tracks.

it's just a quick video, with some poor piloting due to me not been great at super high speed wipeout!!!!

Apologies to anyone trying to watch my video's, they kept getting taken down, so i ended up deleting my youtube account.
    Last edited by DawnFireDragoon; 18th August 2010 at 02:16 PM.