Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WipEout HD Demo

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Default WipEout HD Demo

Coming soon to a PSN Store near you
    You will get one track, then a preview of all the other tracks, and if you wish to buy the game you will be able to do so directly from the demo for a reduced price.

Link

PSN ID
    Axellink

They are making the game even cheaper!! Damn this is a steal. I'm betting on a £9.99 price point. But that's mad. Good to know the game is doing well, seems like DLC could be a certainty soon then
    Last edited by Axel; 20th December 2008 at 08:51 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok we have the demo...
    AND THE DLC??!!!

c'mon guys X-mas is at the doors!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

...will return to its normal price on January 8th.

Hm, feels like DLC is pretty much around the corner now... my guess is that we'll have to wait approximately until January 8th.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

coool, i hope for a Wipeout DLC christmas present

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

umm without any anoucement so far...suddendly dlc appear under the tree 25 dec. mmmmm...i wish, i wish but...

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I wonder what track is it?

I will be getting one as soon as released!

stevie

PSN ID
    pildog

The demo should have been available from day one. On Xbox Live, there is always a demo version available when a new game launches; on the PS network, hardly ever. Often you just have to take a leap in the dark and hope the game isn't crap... luckily Astro Tripper turned out to be quite fun... if tough!

Sadly I don't think we'll be seeing any DLC soon. Hope I'm wrong. I don't know why I want DLC when I'm still crap at Sol 2 and most of the reverse tracks.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Flashback Jack said...

Typical Wipeout Zone arrogance.

Might as well pull the trigger Rapier, because there's plenty I know about the game that no Zone member has yet plugged into. The record tables are proof of that.

- F

lol toys still out the pram then. The two faced irony of that statement.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

He has something to brag about since he does have several top tier records. He does not however, have the right to speak as if he is the no1 online player in the galaxy.

OT, what track the demo contains?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I tell you what Flashback Jack does have ahead of all of us here: an utter and complete lack of any social life whatsoever. The fact that everytime someone sets a new no.1 record, he beats it within half an hour, is proof of that.

And even if he was the best player in the world, the fact that he acts the way he acts actually makes him the worst player in the world. Someone teach the kid some decency

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Thumbs down

He is friendly with Triple Lei who is a more notorious Zone basher (and as I have made clear before, I seriously think TL is the worst kind of arsehole for badmouthing this site at other forums and websites).

I seriously didn't expect this kind of remark from someone who has repeatedly been to the Toronto gatherings and has met members here in real life. Maybe Task or Gajo can shed more light.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

You shouldn't put oil on the fire Stephen by posting this, we know he has been banned from here ( he also asked to be banned few time) and also the reasons why.
    Michael knows my feeling about him , i hardly can cope with his way of high esteem of himself and the way he may speak cause i am totally at the opposite BUT i admire his dedication & perseverence to the game, the undoubtly talent & skill he owns. I can really feel his obsession for HD or Pulse, it reminds me me several years ago before joining here when i was playing 2097 : i was fully obsessed, self centred a bit full of myself. When i joined here i realized i was not the unique being nuts about wipeout and i begann to open my mind to the others, this process kept accelerated by health issues and now i am fully happy being a member from this community.
    FBJ didn't had the same background, we all different so please guy don't throw a stone to him, we need dark pilots with weird rhetoric and not sharing to everyone their turbo location or tips to counterbalance the open source from here .

Honestly if you read Ricanebleu thread : noones knows how future may be made of, so please forgive those futile battles and pray for a brighter future.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Meh. We're all a little on edge. Ricanebleu's recent tragedy and also, the awful WO64 review I discovered recently don't help either.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Obvious troll is obvious.
    He's made too many mistakes on this forum to be taken seriously IMHO. Sure, he's good at the game, but being good at a game doesn't make a great person. The fact that he posts a message like this shows that he hasn't learned how to behave and interact with other people correctly. Let him be with his illusions and whatever else he thinks about himself. He's gone from here, and IMHO for good reasons.

RR, forget about him. There are many trolls on PS3F, let him be just one more... He's looking for the exact reaction you had.

As for the demo, someone posted on stin's thread that you cannot play the demo with the full game installed. So unless someone is willing enough to delete the game and check the demo, we may never know

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

What happened to demos being released before the full game, eh? I must be getting old. :/

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

I don't believe i've ever seen him on a online game. Does he even play online matches or just sits there and does TT / SL's? I do admire his skills tho.

If he's banned, why is he allowed to compete in the december big speed lap challenge? Or maybe thats a question for kaori.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

The Speed Lap Challenge is open to members of WipeoutZone and the French language site Wipeout Arena where -F is still an active and for the most part respected member.

Be that as it may, Wipeout Arena is a damn good community, yes the rules are less rigid but still they have done a lot for Wipeout competition for players speaking any language - example, Avalon Racing League. The fact that a member that had shameful behaviour here but is still held in high regard in another community is a total non-issue and shouldn't be held against them.
    Last edited by RJ O'Connell; 26th December 2008 at 12:57 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Back on topic-- if it is out, someone can delete their game, make a new PSN account and download the demo to check it out?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Did! and still the same, because, I just created a new PSN for my son, so no much difference.

stevie