GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

:- -_-

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

Was racing against CoatlQuetzal on phantom Modesto a couple nights ago. Pretty good. DarkseidMD probably remembers him.

Had this unusual flag, too. It was just a diagonal gradient from green to orange. Before racing I remember thinking, "this should be interesting." Maybe this was a developer or a hacker or something. Or it could have been the flag of the Republic of Congo not displayed properly.
    Last edited by Koleax; 8th October 2009 at 12:59 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

He's Mexican, but oddly Mexico doesn't have its flag on PSN... So this is why he got this wierd flag.

He's indeed an awesome and fierce pilot, you're not done with him, beware
    Last edited by Kyonshi; 8th October 2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Useless quoting

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Yeah ,I saw he was back playing online ,If I remember correctly he said that HD had not been released in Mexico at the time everywhere else had got it.

I don't know if things have changed as I have only ever seen that icon he has used by one other player.
    It looks more like the flag for the Congo than the one for Mexico though,so maybe it still hasn't been released there.

I even saw a player using the Hong Kong [China] flag the other day for the first time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 8th October 2009 at 05:56 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

He's Mexican; he told me so, i got him in my friendlist

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I know he's from Mexico ,I've raced him recently and talked to him before.

It's very easy to max out your friends list just by playing HD ,especially if you help out in Bling Brigade GG,as I'm sure others here will attest.

Then we had the great "Unable to sign in under original PSNID debacle with the HD servers",so I had multiple PSNID's for each person that suffered it,you should be glad you didn't have that happen to you,it to AGES to sort,glad that's over.

I don't know who had the post with the most swear words in it when that was going down,a tight race between Elhabib & Kigo1987 ......long term posters will KNOW who won it.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Anyone come across sinus1? He's pretty decent and has the highest rank in the world at the moment (83.) Haven't seen him here.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Sinus 1 was on a lot of peoples friends list,including mine.

He sent me,and apparently everybody else on his friends list a message about 4 weeks ago that he was deleting everybody as he found people messaging him unbearable.

I messaged others that I know were on his friends list and they confirmed that they had received the same message.

I hope he is OK, mannerisms like this [saying goodbye and giving things away] are the usual precursor to suicide.

Maybe he felt out of it being German [not that there's anything wrong with that] but there does not seem to be a huge German contingent of Wipeout players and that he would prefer playing games so he could be playing games where he could be talking in his mother tongue.

Who knows?

Problem solver,could you do some discreet questioning?

I know he likes his Online Poker ,and is rather good at it,bu

Rezatron is offline Banned for aggressive behaviour toward members, moderators and admin. Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rezatron

Yeah but he's a prime example of the flaws in the ranking system. He's OK.

SenGoku31 is killer at eliminator.

Has 'fdgk' posted here before? He's really good.
    Last edited by Rezatron; 8th October 2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Nothing, for reference, didn't see blackwiggle's post before commenting on sinus1

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Occasionally.

If you ever want to see if anybody if a member here just scroll to the top of the page and click on community,then click what their name is.

CAVEAT: This site was started PRE PSNID's so the username at this site might not equal the PSNID ,it is still optional but most people now prefer to be known.

FDK is a fast FRENCH pilot.

I suggest wipeout arena for contact.

http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/

The ranking system is OK as long as you NEVER quit a race and that you beat somebody higher ranked than you.
    Last edited by Task; 1st November 2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    He sent me,and apparently everybody else on his friends list a message about 4 weeks ago that he was deleting everybody as he found people messaging him unbearable.

[..]

I hope he is OK, mannerisms like this [saying goodbye and giving things away] are the usual precursor to suicide.

Maybe he felt out of it being German [not that there's anything wrong with that] but there does not seem to be a huge German contingent of Wipeout players and that he would prefer playing games so he could be playing games where he could be talking in his mother tongue.

Who knows?
    wtf? I know.

Yes, he did renew his friendlist because of being sick typing messages and not being able to play or so. btw, he does speak/understands english.

Sinus is still around happily beating the rapier sh*t out of others. And gaining rank after rank until he dies of motion or 16:9-1080p60Hz exhaustion after achieving rank 100 (WipEout online God X ?). btw, he normally does not race phantom, which is a pity.

btw, some 2 weeks ago we exchanged statistics: I think he was at 500+ hours playing WOHD

In short: He's fine.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I KNOW Sinus speaks & read English.

As I have mentioned before,he was on my friends list and we have conversed repeatably .

Just I think he didn't to get into a conversation about himself needing [or set himself a challenge] to get to level 100 before anybody else.

Maybe a truly shallow post of achievement at the end.

I hope not.

He actually races well within Rapier class, and can be very hard to beat within that class.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

First off, let me tell you that sinus1 is ok. He got some issues with some people not playing
    by the (hidden) rule of good sportsmanship. Additionally, he got 'stalked' because of his
    high rank. But this doesn't mean that those who got delete from his list are the ones I'm
    talking about. I think he will re-add some people he delete previously.

i must admit i have to thank sinus1 he has taught me alot on how to play against the big boys, i was getting times but his weapon pad skills surely helped.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

He got some issues with some people not playing
    by the (hidden) rule of good sportsmanship.

Something we've talked about together , that we both agree on.
    A strong racer, like Brainbeat said one hell of a weapons player.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

I saw sinus1 online for the first time yesterday, he sent me a friendly message, seems like a decent bloke

raced SenGoku yesterday as well, he sent me several friendly messages, seems like a decent bloke too

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Must of been me refusing to race him while drunk.

It has happened a lot in the past [me being drunk that is while online].

It was true at the time,regrettably.

He might of thought I was somehow slighting him,I was several levels above him at the time.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I respect Sinus1 as a truly great racer.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Sinus1 good with weapons?

HAH, Ill show him...

Could prob beat me at Rapier tho...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Played a game with Sinus1 last night as well, had some good games. Have you guys told him about WOZ or seen him here before? Oh and lol at Vartizian, don't be like that. That's my job.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

recently raced ace3cube a lot and helped him out with certain things here and there. friendly chap from france. he's gotten much faster in a matter of days - one to watch out for