Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HD pilots not in the zone?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JJPAP

I have to agree with eLhabib, Wotan and Quantum-avatar.
    I have raced - or at least been on the same track as Greenix ... - several times. Never any problems, in fact I find him awfully nice and polite. I sent him a message after a given race-session, just to say thx for racing and to tell him how good a pilot I think he is. He answered me - (I´m rather new to WO) - that I was always welcome to ask him specific questions about WO (in the same spirit as the good people here at WO-zone). This I have done, and he really took some time to give some proper answers.
    Greenix certainly knows about WO-zone - some day we might meet him here as well on the tracks.
    Evolite and Spoon56 are 2 other pilots that pop up as being rather fast.
    Most of the online-pilots, that impress me, are already a part of the WO-community.
    Last edited by JJPAP; 19th December 2008 at 12:09 PM.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Ive never come across Spoon56. Ill keep an eye out.

As far Greenix. Im off to check to leaderboards... cant be having another Harimau racer topping me

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Haven't come across Grennix yet, will keep my missle lock peeled.

PSN ID
    Greenix

.....erm, Hi! I'm here now! And thats fighting talk Haydn Think i might have to check the leaderboard as well...
    In response to Kaori, I apologise to anyone who I have, and will, leave in a game abruptly, but with a newish member of the family (in the form of a demanding puppy) sometimes I just cant quite hang around and see things through to the end whether it is going well or not so good. I too aren't very keen on racers that instantly leave - sends out the wrong message of what they think WipEout is about.

Anyway, getting back to the topic in hand, I raced a pilot called bill29 earlier. He was kicking my ass until he had an unfortunate crash. He may have just had a good run cause he didnt do quite as well on races after that but definitely worth keeping your eyes out for.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Haha! Welcome to the zone Greenix

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    T-Rex29

Hi Greenix, here is T-Rex29. Ha Ha , Bill29 is my son. Not registered here because he is only ten and doesn’t speak english ( for the moment ). By the way, thanks to all the Zoners I raced the last days and thanks to SL to allow all worldwide Wipeout fans to race together. Sorry for my basic english.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

great way to say hello welcome buddy. one more quality pilot joins the party

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

alright greenix!, great to have you on board finally! thanks for all the competition you put up there online

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

T-Rex29, say Hi to bill! i've been racing with him for a few days. really intense races! he's Great! awesome head to head races

PSN ID
    kgb1971

I know he is a member here because he is online now(hello if you read this) and it's off topic slightly. But Ive never met Problemsolver online, surely someone that quick would want to race all the time.
    Last edited by KGB; 20th December 2008 at 04:39 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Quote Originally Posted by Greenix View Post
    In response to Kaori, I apologise to anyone who I have, and will, leave in a game abruptly, but with a newish member of the family (in the form of a demanding puppy) sometimes I just cant quite hang around and see things through to the end whether it is going well or not so good. I too aren't very keen on racers that instantly leave - sends out the wrong message of what they think WipEout is about.
    Oh yes, I understand
    I'm glad to see you here, welcome in the club.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

We had some tough battles together few weekends ago, Greenix and i am glad you join us posting here , welcome aboard skilled pilot.
    Christmas vacation starts for me tomorrow , you shall see me more often online.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

IH8YOU was a very nice american chap i came across (despite the agressive sounding name!!!) on particular tracks is very fast too. Tried to poke him in the direction of this forum.... I want to see what team USA could come up with

Timezone
    GMT -5

Talking Guess what?

Thanks for the invite, now that I'm here, I know who to look for.

As for the name - I thought I was registering it just for Resistance Fall of Man back when PS3 was first launched. Only later did I realize it carried to every game, and my account. (whoops!)

So in a game where you shoot mutant monsters in the face - it was a little more fitting.

For the record, I have less hate than the name implies!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

I've definitely raced you IH8YOU (how can I forget that ID ). For some reason I thought you were Japanese. Well anyway have fun on the Zone.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Had some good races with you, look forward to seeing you again online

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

[Edit]I believe remember seeing IH8YOU on the list a few times...[/Edit]

It's pretty hard to figure out whether someone's in the zone or not. Where's that megathread with an up to date list of forum name - psn relationships that is actually searchable?

Had quite a few races (rapier, though) against VIC_VIPER_T420 today, good fun!

Timezone
    GMT -5

... List? What list?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

the Phantom list

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Feisar31