Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: no one loves mirage?

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Sorry to bring a dead topic back to life, but ive been LOVING the mirage fury ship.

Top 10 multiplayer on 3 tracks yesterday. It flows so nicely! Heres to many more!

PSN ID
    u/EienZero (Reddit) / eien_override#9331 (Discord)

Default Mirage on PULSE

Mirage particularly on Wipeout PULSE it's a great craft, the name can be not too futuristic, but let's say that it sounds well, but yeah, something else like a bit more "unknown" word would be much more catching thinking of futurism.

About the skin, I think there should be a green ship anyway, but would chose the 2nd skin as a main.

About the handling and rest of features I think it's pretty good, balanced of course, works good in Tournaments, but if I wanna get serious to do single races, etc. I'd chose Assegai or AG-Sys instead.

About the body-work shape, I think it's great, my first thought was that it is like a Tie-Fighter but racing version, and I use to love those. But it is obviously a different stuff. So it can either be quickly eradicated or become the future of WO crafts.

About the new Mirage on Wipeout HD, well, isn't it that bad, but, ****! It is a bloody Bug! Well I do like, but not as a racing craft, the previous design it was lot more racing looking, this one, I don't know, like a "mechanic-bot" for the Section 8 maybe?

I vote for Mirage to stay, if they re-take the Pulse one, re-touch a bit the color scheme and become a new "brand" disposing the current name.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

i couldnt DISAGREE more!

i love its quirkyness, and its humour. dont change my precious bug!

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Mirage definitely deserves greater recognition in the Wipeout world. How can you not love this ship?

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

If you're an AG-Sellout....er...Systems pilot

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mietepiet

After flying for a couple of weeks with Mirage (which I really enjoyed flying), I'm back on Assegai again: handling over shield.

And man is that mirage uuuuugly!!!