Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HOME will become the new venue for online GG

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Here are some more details about HOME and what is happening with currency and trophies ,also some other interesting news.

OPEN BETA TRIAL has been confirmed to be on either Dec 15th or 30th.

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11855

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Sugar_from_OTW

Is WipeOut Fans clubrooms still going? I tried to search for it, but to no avail

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

I found several wipeout clubrooms

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I had problems finding Klax75 wipeout fans club,I don't know why,he ended up messaging me and I got in that way,but it has the max amount of members now [22].

I wouldn't worry,all clubs made under beta trial conditions will be dissolved after the trial finishes,so new ones will have to be made.

Just type some variation of wipeout in clubs on your HOME interface,it should come up on that,then just message to join.

I've also found that at present there is a 50 item limit to the amount of things you can put in your apartment or summer house.

Only thing there isn't a limit on in HOME is the amount of morons,endless supply of them it would seem.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    ElSuperNova

Open beta comes out tomorrow

PSN ID
    rushinmonkey

i wonder if we are going to get a wip3out area, as they have for uncharted, warhawk, etc. Sony game so not impossible, but we would have heard some rumour by now maybe.

From the garbled comments on offical forum it seems game launching is sketchy or unavailable for most games. Somewhat concerning as i would have thought it was a top tier feature of home? would be brilliant to meet up with ppl and launch straight into races...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Klax75

I can't do anything with my Home Club House for WipeOut until my PS3 gets fixed. So if anyone asked for a invite sorry about that. I know it only lets 32 players in the club, that including the host. Which I find is to extremely low for anything.

Blackwiggle I made a co-host but not sure if he can do any of the admin stuff to check members, invite or kick out people.

Right now I wish there was away with the clubs to be able to check alteast how many Trophies people have for a game. I know in my club a lot of people joined with 0% completion on anything for WipeOut.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Can someone please make a WipeOut Zone club house please before someone takes it.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    b4p-

once we get a clubhouse we should go on a panty raid!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Hmm, Home should be released.
    Must.Plug.PS3.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Can anybody log into Home for starters?

PSN ID
    micky1984

i was in earlier but i cant logon anymore, guess there is 2 many people clogging up the servers

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Well I had the parental control glitch, now that's fixed, but I get the C-991... :s

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nadia_Elenova

same error here, I'll try as soon as I got home again.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Got on for the first time today. Its a pretty cool system HOME. Same here, getting alot of dropouts. Be cool talking to all you WZ guys and chicks on HOME soon.

PSN ID
    rushinmonkey

it's like every other MMO i've played at launch, released too early, buggy, and terrible connection problems.

Strange thing is though on other games its normally the login server that gets hammered into submission but if you make it into game connection is ok. Not so with home, get kicked randomly every 5-30 mins.

Oh and the character design is horrible. after a long time there i a) cant make me, which presumably is the idea with such 'realistic' skins, and b) everyone i did make looks freaky, undead, and mentally incapacitated oO They should as others have suggested gone for a more stylised approach and include non human characters.

Still, i imagine it will improve rapidly. I am amused about the beta status, what it probably means is yes we know its not finished but we'll get lynched if we delay anymore. You cant have a beta with micro payments (and some not so micro) already active, its a release. monkeys

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I didn't get a drop out, at all. I must've stayed for hours in Home without a problem. The difficulty for me was getting in, but once I was there, I stayed for as long as I wanted.

We should do a pool tournament someday, it is really fun

Thumbs up

Tried it last night. Seems pretty cool, especially if you have voice enabled. Met some people from my home town which was interesting. Cant wait for wipEout clubs!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Well who's gonna pay 5$ for the club?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Maybe, thats if i can get a connection.