today has happen something very strange to me when i'm playing, i was doing a race on chengou with ag-sys ,phantom class , then i've picked up an autopilot when i'm in the piranha stadium section ( the round cection with animated piranha billdoards on the high side) then i've actived it just before enter the tunnel, i've enable it in a pretty ankward position when i'm still spring over one of the bumps presents in this section, when i still was diping down i've enable it...once enabled, it have shot fast my ship,let it going to slam hard the tip of the ship agaisnt the arch of the tunnel,coming down after the hit my ship has tip over on the left side and then has continue to go, rubing up on its side on the surface of the track for 2-3 seconds until the respawn has come

i've noticed before that the autopilot can make errors, small errors if enable in pretty hard situations, it have just happens already before 2 or 3 times that the auto going to slam ,or just slightly rub agaisnt some corners...but sincerelly such thing i've never see before, i was come out of this pretty shocked and amazed, very very amused too sincerely!

i find cool to realize that the autopilot isn't anymore an annoying and impossible to replicate perfect cheat machine like in the old games...

some of you have experience some analog case as mine?