Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parts that still cause you trouble?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    graeble

i abhor when you get tossed off a track and reset on a turn at an angle that immediately throws you off the course AGAIN. and if you don't let go of the acceleration you CONTINUE to fly off in an endless loop. it's happened to me on chengou forward on the turn that leads to the big drop off. and on moa reverse on the turn that leads into the long mag strip straightaway. i think you have to race in rapier or phantom for this to happen.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

I had this on Talon's Junction online, didn't know it was possible on this track.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

There are too many parts to list for me... I'm still a fair bit under the top tier players and what they can do. Pretty much any sufficiently advanced maneuver

Every track still has its sections I don't think I'm up to par on. Especially when Phantom is thrown into the mix!

Timezone
    GMT -5

Just remembered another one: that stupid twisty bit after those three speed pads in Ubermall reversed. I can never boost right in that spot, and sometimes I totally screw up and end up careening off the track. Definitely a weak spot for me.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Ooh same, I have massive trouble their unless i have a boost, hit it at least once a
    race...stupid qirex sign

also have massive issues on chenghou reverse at the first chicane and the hairpin at the end - even in my harimau.

2nd hairpin on sebenco, i always manage to nosedive into the floor

1st BR on Seb rev I often faceplant the wiggly walls before the tunnel

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Believe it or not, i can't BR correctly on Sol 2 Fwd on the last corkscrew curve, before the small drop... I feel a bit ashamed of this, its so obvious and basic

I still have trouble to do the famous Flatland Flyer BR on Moa Therma Fwd at the last chicane, but i've improved much more lately.

I still cant size how the hell you all execute the BR on Tech De Ra Fwd first chicane!!! Jesus i watched several vids on YouTube to see how and when, but dammit i still cant do **** about it

I still hate Talon's Junction both versions, but somehow, and yet its an amazing mystery for me, i managed to get the 16th best time Multiplayer Global on the Reverse version...

Timezone
    GMT -5

I am having trouble even before I get onto the track for the race. The incisive pre-race commentary grips me a little to hard for reality, and then I think the accelerator is the square button. Never mind what I do with brand new L2/R2 buttons.