Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HD Patch 1.20?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

yes at 720p all is ok, no slowdowns anymore, but this white snowing effect even if reduced is still present and noticeable, i've also big problems of aliasing i think, i have to ask if wipeout HD have anti-aliasing or not cause in my game there isn't a line who isn't squared distort and jagged like the ones you do with microsoft paint...

my cable is 2m long gold plated 1cm thick, but i've pay it 15 euro so it's likely a cheap price

so you're able to confirm me that all these problems have to do with signal loss , caused by hdmi cable and not hardware problems?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    b4p-

i have the aliasing and snow, and had it before 1.2.

I think the snow is because of my cheap $1 HDMI cable. The snow is most noticeable in vineta k. It's VERY subtle and I rarely notice it. It's actually more of a graininess; it might be different than what you're seeing.

I have no idea what's causing the aliasing. The tv says it's running at 1080p.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok friend , and friends , i've started a thread dedicated to these issues because the thing still become very annoying for me ( and for other people too as it seems )

---------

bytheway friend, just for know that, what is your TV model?
    Last edited by Lance; 5th December 2008 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Merged two successive posts by same member. Please do not multiple post.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    b4p-

KDL-46XBR2
    Sony XBR2 46"
    Last edited by Lance; 5th December 2008 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Oops. Checked wrong box. Sorry.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Ok I've noticed the slowdowns and I'm playing the game on a standard TV. This isn't good because at first the game was super smooth with no issues. I think it's to do with the sound and the friends online/offline thingy bob.

It doesn't happen all the time, but when I go over a weapon pad and someone fires a missile, the announcement kinda fubars the frame rate.