Thread: Tigron billboard on Metropia and Van uber advertising around as well

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Default Tigron billboard on Metropia and Van uber advertising around as well

did you have noticed the neon animated Tigron billboard on metropia? it would have even less sense since metropia is a pulse track not a pure one; and the big Van Uber adversiting on sebenco passed the hairpin just after the start grid?( there are others smaller billboards around to spot if you pay little attention )

what it should mean? i think it's quite intentional if a tigron billboard has just end up in a pulse track, so...what do you think it should mean?

just out of curiosity as opposed i wasn't able to spot any Triakis advertising anywhere...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Here is hoping for DLC! I did notice the things you mentioned except about the Triakis ads, strange though!?

PSN ID
    Axellink

Arms companies don't need to advertise

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    just out of curiosity as opposed i wasn't able to spot any Triakis advertising anywhere...
    Because its parent company in Detroit company is cutting costs on its overseas counterparts companies. No cash even to advertise now, prob waiting til the US gov can bail them out with the multi-billion dollar bailout package.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Arms companies don't need to advertise
    Yep, always a bigger demand than there is a supply.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    _snip_multi-billion dollar bailout package.
    Well that's as stupid as someone who's huge eating their way out of being obese.

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

It must be a very mean way of teasing fans into thinking there is hope of a revival!

More likely, the tracks were designed before the decision to permanantly drop the teams was made possibly.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

WHAT? what absurd! since the first videos around the tracks has been subjected to more and more cosmetic changes, even shortly before release , and a SINGLE tigron billboard ( and some van-uber around vineta & sebenco ) couldn't been removed? how much time and work would take to simply remove a billboard or change with another enviroment element , like another team billboard

this don't have sense!

i think at this point many people get more and more angry if they don't put these teams ready for action in a dlc

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Spotted a Triakis advert on VinetaK. Its viewable on the forward track on the left hand side just before the starting grid, its next to a Goteki advert.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

interesting kigo then i'm going to take a look on vineta

kigo, but that thing you had say some post ago about triakis parent company in detroit was serious or it was a joke?

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

I believe he was joking. It's pitiful how every company in america is pleading to the gov't for help. (sigh)

OT: Many times when I see Triakis billboards, it's on the signs that "rotate" adverts. Some times you'll see AG-Sys or Assegai, and then every once in a while it while change over. There are other static Triakis boards, I just can't think of where they are.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I've said before if Tigron and Van-Uber don't appear in HD, I wouldn't write the game off as a failure. Tigron ads have been in-game since the development stage, though, so I'm more and more convinced SL is already in Photoshop mapping a really awesome paintjob to a really awesome set of 3D models.

Van-Uber could be another fun ship to use. I just...I really can't imagine Tigron working really well.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

indeed, a total failure sure not, but could really make me sad as a total waste of a good opportunity of expand the game, i tell and reapeat all this and i'm so firm on this only 'cause in think in the long run this lack can ruin the game

as opposed of how much could really be good for it

however the tigron billboard is only one and on metropia at least as i have spot, maybe someone else has just spot some others, and after taking some photoshots i've noticed that it seems something like dirty and old but still on and work, to be more precise

so you think at SL they just already still working on some tigron and VB or new 3d models?

yes actually van-uber could be really fun, its fun to just image how good and cool could turn out
    actually i'm sure more keen on , and hope more on van uber than tigron , but in the end would be cool to see what could be a good 3dModel design for tigron too

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I'd like to see the old black and brown flame again in WipEout, it was a good ship Also, VanUber was one of my favs in PurE, I certainly hope it comes back.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    trentdf

it could be possible that tigron and van-uber are just sponsoring the race, they are companies aren't they?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

it could be

for van uber , it could be,

regarding tigron it's higly unlikely ,if you know a little backstory, i don't think the fx350/400 would like to be sponsored by tigron, and second fact, actually seems that tigron isn't a company anymore, they had go bankrupt and the bosses into jail