Thread: How can you check your best finish in racebox?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

Default How can you check your best finish in racebox?

...that is: what place you took (bad wording ftw).

I'm pretty sure I should have gotten the Arcade Perfect trophy a few times over now, but I have no idea which track seems to think I've not gotten first on it.

There's a few thing that could be the cause, but still...
    - A few of the tracks I got first in a racebox tourney. I've heard this is ok, but I've not heard whether or not you have to actually finish the tournament (which I didn't), so this could have screwed a few of those finishes up.

- Three of the tracks have my best time recorded as "PLAYER" rather than "Cerium" thanks to the server being down. I really hope this isn't the issue because two of those three are Chengou reverse and Sebenco reverse.

Any ideas?

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Theres really no way to check, so if you don't mark down what tracks you've finished 1st on for the arcade perfect trophy you made have to re-do some.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

To get Arcade Perfect all races have to be single race-Phantom against Elite AI.
    Any Tournament races will not count as far as I know
    Also If you have a race where you come equal first won't count as a win for some reason [this happened to me]
    The best way is to write down on a piece of paper all the tracks,draw some boxes either side,one for forward one for reverse,and just tick them off as you do them.
    I also found that if you go to the records screen,have a look at each track Phantom single race record personal,now compare that to your time recorded globally,if there is a difference then it's a pretty good chance that you either have not been credited for a win or you have not won on that/those tracks.
    So you need to race them again.
    PITA I know as it happened to me last week.