Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: avalon : nov 28/29/30 (back for more)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default avalon XV : nov 28/29/30 (back for more)

"Racing To Death"

'theatrical" trailers:
    http://files.filefront.com/paradiseA.../fileinfo.html
    http://files.filefront.com/symphonyA.../fileinfo.html
    http://files.filefront.com/warAVI/;1.../fileinfo.html

Last event of the year... avalon XV... hope to race most of you guys for this next -insane- week-end!

(All tracks), phantom class, 3 races per track, only the third with guns. Best no gun times quoted.

Estimated host schedule (Kanar, no filter, EUR ZONE, GMT) :
    friday : 16:00 to 03:30
    Saturday : 12:30 to 00:30
    Sunday : 14:30 to 20:30

Direct feed/chatbox :
    http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/ (arena chatbox if you're logged)
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4 (avalon racing league)

current times :
    vineta k : Mad-Ice 1.43.99
    anulpha : Mad-Ice 1.53.61
    moa : Mad Ice 2.02.89
    shenghou : Mad ice 2.06.24
    metropia : Mad ice 1.48.75
    sebenco : elhabib 2.03.81
    ubermall : Wellington86 1.53.53
    sol2 : il_Nik 1.46.83
    REVERSE
    vineta k : Wellington86 1.43.24
    anulpha : Mad ice 1.54.82
    moa : Mad Ice 2.03.66
    shenghou : Wellington86 2.02.13
    metropia : Amorbis 1.48.26
    sebenco : Wellington86 2.01.99
    ubermall : Wellington86 1.53.75
    sol2 : Leungbok 1.50.77

Overall Mvp : Wellington86
    Bling Brigade (best 8 wipers) Wellington86 - Mad-Ice - Amorbis - Haydn - Leungbok - Pirhapac - Kaori714 - TheFrostE
    BLING BRIGADE 2 AkFurtif - Chaos80 - Asymel - djKyoto - Klocki_LEGO - Figlarz - Expitarius - Asayyeah(&friends lol)

big thanks to : micky1984, avenger2197, jjohneames, baboussi, miharbi, comfynumbness,hobson,stranger27,ydtmakds,freak2001 ,pascoolito,filipki,aKfurtif, spiderwomen419, kaymana,kosznik,frozenmandarin, eurt,panhead8675, blackwiggle, hossradish,faran007, haydn, leungbok, quantum-avatar, jagrafess, whitewax, cfc100, chaos80, Amorbis, iAmbeer, greenix, kgb1971, fathaus, dementique, samy-fr,kasz1m,christopher29, ghost059, skullmcrex...Wellington86, theFrostE, gtp_rorschach, zackdem, kaori714,hosradish, martino,serialkiller9031, elklandestino,mad-ice, emwu23,doomrunner,akro2,il_nik, Asymel, alex23x,taarzaanz,djkyoto,simmel82,noobkilla,dixes1,connavar, chboing, przemo-dsk,trentdf, ftaddict, naidem, andreadeluxe,tomn2501, pyrosis08,victor1988,alejess, ascariFX, pandemonic, badboyblake, hn9354, cleanwater,da1gamer,kwsabuk,vauldo1973,bobo1971,drcheesey,wachipey,dobyblue,goldielocks13,bilouze,dpbthebest123,vic-vipert420,math88taup,plut8rch,vernonchrist, pan2maruda4,kikart,napiwochod,darkdream1,glaucos06 ,clemvst89,chemical_kenji,musashi78,asb15,tixu7,damslecoyote,kingheim,dhampir81,bumbolio,fiz83,tidam49,iqon77,kingsgamb it,keenxd,ur-my-innersmile,pitbulldug,karbic,texasalex,shinmega,co urtneydl,nythlair,l-o-g-o,eilmalk,max40774,dobermann04, klocki_lego,expitarius, rushinmonkey,flx2x, annopirat,alejess,gully81,easydonkey,nashers, asythiate,akherion, charmander4ever,figlarz, crabbers78,chronos32,marydean,old_kyo,killzone79,e l-cerebro,tauzeroo, steluvsguitar, asayyeah, pirhapac, judus, kapteinvom,beeblebrox71,bignizzle656,qvique, freakyhijiki, raiden_mk, redsofagood,gomax85,effedieffe,djegou83,caller77,s pawn2882,mr escribansen,quali10, johnbaileys,hygenix, edbjer, xmit...vx13, cyrilsmithmp,mikele1984,jac666,figure_nine,arnold_ swartz,dantesinferno,shenlong,spino72,spartiate,odoubleu,hammerbro92,symush,suhaw,lopf,govin13,du kenukem72,mastamue,limanima,xel666,messybutt,andyb ob35,undertakoss,spoon56,guussieboy,oolproo,biloulechef,thewormy,macptp,zi trax,fiz83,gorillabiscuits,godslayer999,roukmoute,eLhabib,bruce1510,alr84,pince85,darell,kaymana,mandrashee ,vertago,gammelnok,Guixsilver,Kigo1987,Soccermums,Julian59,Risbo6...
    Last edited by kanar; 30th November 2008 at 08:33 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

I'm not that great, but I'll try and make it this time round. Time zone is always a bit of a problem though.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

We'll see how things go. Might be raving in bristol that friday and saturday.

If im about ill deffinitly be there. Need to get my name on one of those times

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Could someone explain or link to me how this all works?

I'd be good if timezones permitted, and that I was allowed to enter.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

djkyoto,

you just have to join the lobby (don't apply host filters I think). I'll try to host long -extended timezone- sessions, alternating 3 races per track, only the third with guns. I won't go to bed if my lobby is full lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

What times (and what timezone are you in) do you usually host?
    I'll see if I can peel myself out of bed if it's not too early.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Insertcoin, I've updated my first post with new GMT times (same as team anzac vs france) for saturday & sunday.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

Sat 12 GMT = 7am here in Ontario, Canada.
    I'll do my best to get up for the first races...it'll be just like your average Formula 1 qualifying session.

Avalon is becoming an institution I will make an appearance, of course, and hope all the MIAs are able to make it next time.

Great trailers, especially the Beethoven one.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

good news lunar, & lol thanks, this is my weird/strange interpretation of this wiper universe... & worse, shot with a psp go!cam! Hope to race you soon!
    Last edited by kanar; 20th November 2008 at 12:02 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Looking forward to this.

Whoevers hosting (Lance, etc). Could I have your PSN's so I will be able to see your rooms?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

sure, Lance will host that soon lol... Well... it's just me. I'm alone all the we, I'm kind of addicted by wipeout & free to host a lot. There's only 8 slots but in 3 days & 6/7 hosting hours per sessions (yeah I know I'm insane), there's a good turnover, so everybody can join & play some good races. Hope to race you soon djkyoto

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

I'll be there as much as possible. I have to work(again), but free time is for Avalon, as always. I hope I can make a repeat performance on Chengou rev., and hopefully I'll suprise myself on other courses.

It won't be me, kyoto, I don't have a PS3. Perhaps when pigs fly with their own built-in wings and cost less than 300 U.S. Dollars.

PSN ID
    il_Nik - il_nonno_nanni - francygirl - no_stame_tocar

Oh guys, this period is like hell by my work.

You know, I've a toy-shop, and I'm working hard from the first of nov (7 days a week...)

I think I wouldn't be with you on the next avalon days...

Also write in this fantastic and friendly forum is hard for me (same reasons).

Ok, back on work...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

il_Nik, I really hope you could jump in at least one or two race this week-end, I'll do my best to host like hell (last avalon event of the year lol). Anyway, thanks a lot for your interest. Hope to race you soon! -and I wish you the best for this christmas season-
    Last edited by kanar; 24th November 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zackdem

I'll try to come this time, just hope that I can connect on your session this time Kanar

PSN ID
    pirhapac

i ll be there this week end for defend my littles records reverse

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Zackdem : I hope too, my room has no filters as far as I know (but some people had the same problem as you).
    Good to know Pirahpac, & good to see you here too, in the zone, doing your best to speak english lol. Keep it up, & see you this we!
    Last edited by kanar; 25th November 2008 at 09:15 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Welcome Pirahpac
    75% i won't be home in le Havre this weekend , if weather is not too bad ( snow & Ice ) i shall visit for the 1st time Matthéo ( E27-snow X ) in the east of France ( long time talking to him through msn )
    He got ps3 and HD so we shall be competing to your Avalon together