kanar

Default avalon : nov. 14/15/16

Kanar's AvAlOn

teasers:
    http://files.filefront.com/CHDAT011A.../fileinfo.html
    http://files.filefront.com/CHDAT010A.../fileinfo.html
    http://files.filefront.com/avalonpre.../fileinfo.html
    http://files.filefront.com/avalonpre.../fileinfo.html

(All tracks), phantom class, 3 races per track, only the third with guns. Best no guns times quoted. I've added 2 kind of trophies lol, best player & best bling brigade of the week-end. Hope to see you all!

GMT
    friday : 19:00 to 01:30
    Saturday : 14:30 to 01:30
    Sunday : 14:00 to 20:00[/B]

Direct feed/chatbox :
    http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/ (arena chatbox if you're logged)
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4 (avalon racing league)

FINAL times :
    vineta k : Wellington86 1.44.98
    anulpha : Mr_hypnos 1.53.82
    moa : Mad Ice 2.02.89
    shenghou : Mad ice 2.06.24
    metropia : mad ice 1.48.75
    sebenco : elhabib 2.03.81
    ubermall : pirhapac 1.53.80
    sol2 : il_Nik 1.46.83
    REVERSE

vineta k : mad-ice 1.43.63
    anulpha : Mad ice 1.54.82
    moa : Mad Ice 2.03.66
    shenghou : mad-ice 2.02.59
    metropia : pirhapac 1.49.44
    sebenco : pirhapac 2.03.12
    ubermall : pirhapac 1.54.08
    sol2 : pirhapac 1.51.40

Overall Mvp : oh 2 wipers : Mad-Ice & Pirhapac
    Bling Brigade (best 8 wipers) : Pirhapac - Mad-Ice - Haydn - Wellington86 - Leungbok - Amorbis - KIGO1987 - Kaori714
    BLING BRIGADE 2 : Emwu23, Il_Nik, hunk83, chaos80, lunar, xtriko, stin, avenger2197

BIG thanks to : Amorbis, Wellington86, leungbok, ferrariman, aurelien1978,haydn, ronyfight, pirhapac, jeppo99,chboing,spartiate,il_nik, mad-ice, akro2, chaos80, rushinmonkey, gtp_fruitcakegt, vieuxst3f, psihodel, scooby876, redash, xtriko, denmanjohn, rorider, tyrion75, frozenmandarin, function13, darthpt, aramis1522, hunk83, lunar, avenger2197, rexfarucao, derckie, vreeswijk, tusman, emwu23, kyella, clemvst89, ifds, kocur13, stew, KIGO1987, kaori714, warlook, joce71, kenheine, marydean, z1r0rEI, azog, pat59200, isao tanaka, gortika, salmantino23, nyctalopian, spoon56, speedymaxou, reyhimself, blackwiggle, angelseb1972, yabbadabbado, le centre, michalovic82, gr44ny, cooliceman_dk, stin...
    Last edited by kanar; 17th November 2008 at 09:56 AM.

Great format, Kanar, this is going to be a lot of fun. MVP and Avalon Bling Brigade are great ideas and should motivate pilots! I will be a little bit busy that weekend, but will drop in and race when I can.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Shame I won't be able to participate sounds like a lot of fun!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    ElSuperNova

Same as eLhabib here, Not good for my timezone.
    Sounds like a great format

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Thanks for your support guys, Elhabib too bad you can't join! Yeah, my hope is to host a huge format. I'll do my best to pass through all timezone saturday (extended host time), I can't organize a worldwide competition without my australian friends. I need at least 6 red bull for that+ coffee+food near my ps3+phone turned off lol. So in three words :

YES WE CAN!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

My name is Asayyeah and I support this message

Oh bloody hell, you've been affected by American television.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    My name is Asayyeah
    No it isn't.

Hmm halfway through November seems like a good time, if I'm available I'll try to come. We had great fun when I removed the remaining two or three weapon pads that were still working the other day. Solid races, I like that

Yeah, it is!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Not his real name, which was the point I was trying to make.

IMO, "Asayyeah" is even more real than his given name, since he chose it himself. Names one chooses for oneself are truer expressions of one's character than anything else can be. Names chosen by a parent represent their own character rather than that of the child. Other than that, the official given name is just an instrument for government and businesses to keep track of you.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Avalon in full effect! I'll try to be there as much as possible! Looking forward to it! Big thumbs up for Kanar.

I totally agree with you Lance (is that your real name?) I think the original people who lived on the land that is called the USA, gave their children their real names when they were around 4 or 5 years old, when the character was clear enough to fit to a name. Always like it very much.

We should have a thread about names, gonna make it now.

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

I'll try my best to be there, as I have to work all three days. Spare moments? Who needs 'em, when there's Avalon to be had! lol

And yes Native Americans chose the name of children based on personality. It sometimes would take 10 years for a name to be decided.O_o

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Guys,

Thanks for the support, you give me strength for this -really crazy/insane-special week-end I've planned lol
    I was just wondering, what do you think of the idea to open an "emergency host" when we're full, hosting reverse tracks? The second host just have to quote the best times, if they're better compared to the current ones. This is just an idea. Maybe we'll never reach the 8 players limit lol. Anyway, if you're interested, just let me know!

PSN ID
    chboing

i'm interested cause i cant enter your game right now !

it says 6/8 though .. i should have room !

cu later for sure !

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yesterday evening I enjoyed Avalon once again. When I began I was so tired and I made so many stupid mistakes. After a while I was warmed up and in full effect.

I had so many wonderful races with all of you guys: Pirhapac, was very fast yesterday. I am glad you could make it here. Wellington had a few really good races on some forward tracks, respect mate, I am happy that Lunar introduced you here, I think we will hear more from you! Leungbok, thanks for racing I think whenever I am online you are there, so good. Amorbis was there only for a few races, next time I hope for more races with you. Chboing, nice to meet you and I think you enjoyed Avalon very much! il_Nik, my italien friend, you were too fast on Sol2.

Last but certainly not least; Kanar, our superb host. You are becoming faster and faster my friend. You left your Piranha and found your new ship with Icaras.

Races with weapons off in HD are more difficult than in Pulse. Collisions between ship are heavier, your shield drops very fast and your racing line is disturb immediately! Also your starting position on the grid is very much important. If you start in the first four starting positions you might have a chance to win, but if you start in position 5, 6, 7 or 8 you can forget the win.

See you all soon greetz Mad-Ice
    Last edited by Mad-Ice; 15th November 2008 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Grammar!

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Sorry i couldnt hang around longer last night. company turned up. Will deffinitly be about more over the weekend.

Had some very good races at first, got straight into it and was banging out some first places. Wellington and chaos80 are very fast. Though the amount of times i got shot by a missile while in first, just to then take rockets from second and third as im against a wall, i got tacken out loads!

Only got 2 races with Mad-Ice, and didnt have my best. Every time youve been involved ive been pretty dier

Though what was the funniest thing - realising Leungbok is a dirty, dirty racer you ruined so many of my races barging my into walls and mines. Though twice i had a great last 2 laps to rob the win right at the end.

great stuff.
    Last edited by OBH; 15th November 2008 at 02:28 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Whatya know, the servers are being themselves again, just before Avalon starts:

NETWORK ERROR:
    An error occured whilst joining the channel. Please try again.

Anybody else having these problems?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

yeah that sucks. I'll keep an eye on it. I hope to race online tonight

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

I can't join the online too.