Thread: Auricom design in HD

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Default Auricom design in HD

the most i look at the auricom pulse model, the much i think the model in HD is really different from the small , but some not so small too, particulars...

so i wonder if as for icaras in HD that use the model from the pulse concept craft ( thank U god ) its the same for auricom too, its HD craft is the pulse concept perhaps?

PSN ID
    DaMiGiSan, DaMiGiX

I haven't unlocked the Icarus Craft yet, but from what I could see, it looks just the same as in Wipeout 3; (Wip3out)
    Last edited by Lance; 10th November 2008 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated. Read the guidelines, please.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

The Pulse Icaras looks very similar to the fugly Pure design, I figured the art team changed it to avoid making a ship that awesome look like such blubbery arse in high-def.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok, but returning back on topic, my question was , the aurisom ship in HD is taken from the concept ship of pulse? someone can say it?

p.s. everybody already know that the icaras HD is the concept design of pulse, it's not a secret

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    drenath

Assegai in HD reminds me of the Auricom from XL

I do dig the new patriotic color scheme though.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

yes the chassis has been always the same kind as auricom 2097/XL , we can say that auricom had invented that chassis and then assegai inherit it
    Last edited by Lance; 10th November 2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Quotation removed! STOP QUOTING THE ENTIRE POST JUST AHEAD OF YOUR OWN.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    p.s. everybody already know that the icaras HD is the concept design of pulse, it's not a secret
    I was saying it looked like the original design from W3O. I never mentioned the Pulse concept ship, which I've never seen since I do not have access to the Pulse packs due to having a United States PSN ID, and that stuff's only available in PAL territory.

PSN ID
    DaMiGiSan, DaMiGiX

my point exactly..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

yes, more or less the icaras HD look like the old wo3 model, more or less , similar not equal however, don't know if just me but i see in some of the w3o AG Sys model too...