some days ago i've read an interview of colin a in game site, at this moment do not remenber which one, the interview was around april or so in which he talk about the additional downloadble content planed and he said that wish to do some new tracks together with the pure/pulse ones who are planed for download in future ( if and when we were not allowed to know )

so i think upon that, and i've come with this conclusion,
WHY NOT A NEW TEAM or 2 for HD?
since fusion, the games got a lot of ships , in fusion, if i have understand right( i haven't play it yet ) there are like 4 variants of ship for every teams ;
in pure there are A LOT of ships through download, i know most are pretty garbage but there're many;
in pulse we have 12 teams, ok but you have to unlock the concept/protos who technically are other 12 different ( in design/ 3d models ) crafts , it raise the number of ships in pure to 24 ( plus you are allowed to use zone )

i think it's quite unfair for such game who is HD to have only these 12 teams-12 crafts and stop...i think SL should consider this, it is really a big wasted opportunity if in future they do not exploit it
last but not least every new wipeout instament had introduced at least 2 new teams, i know HD isn't exatly new, ok storyline and stuff wise, but what's matter!!??
programmers can come out with what storyline behind the teams, and reasons, they want...

who think as me?