Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

I played 13 races against him (Chiryu007) yesterday:
    Sebenco that he hosted himself: I quickly had a nice lead thanks to a turbo,
    then he left the race on the 2nd lap... I found it strange but well.

Then I joined a 12 races tourney, with 8 players, he was also there.
    I won the tournament (93), but he managed to win a race, and when he didn't,
    then he was a close 2nd or 3rd most of the time.

Then he congratulated me saying that i was good, and i told him he was also
    good, and to keep playing, so no problem here!
    Looks like he's on my side

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Hmm...well, maybe Chiryu007 remembered to take his medication yesterday...LOL.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

He's probably a lawyer then - crawling up to anyone slightly better than him, and kicking down at everyone he feels supreme against.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Or he's a nice grown-up but his son has anger issues. And they both play well. Who knows?

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

So he's back... lol last week i gave him a lesson. and he was also getting pissed cuz he was always starting the race at the very same second we arrive to the lobby. I don't quit races. So, I waited until he quit. obviously, the "F$C% YOU" message arrived... lol next time i see him, I will PM some WO friends eheheh Zoners! Team Up! XD

PSN ID
    pirhapac

[haha ..chiryu..is ..weird?idiot? i raced him 2 days ago..he know only vineta vineta rev, AP,AP rev..we played maybe 10 races..when i won..he said me i won cuz i have a "noobship"(assegai)..lol.. and he won only a race on AP and he said"hahahahaha u nooooob" ..so after i stop and he continue to insult me..i say" now try to catch my record idiot" he said me "i never play venom noooob" ..no comment

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

now I understand why wotan wanted me to invite chiryu somethin' at my place, LOL. I'll bunkerize him soon, & forever!!!

The other day, when I was chasing this guy for the lead on Sol2, I had missile lock on him for over half a lap, but waited until the open section before firing just to make sure of sweet victory. I don`t feel so bad about that now.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Funnily enough, I did played against him and won both of them, but he did not replied to me.....yet!

I think...he did see my nickname as "stin_wz", possibly WZ as Wipeout Zone?

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5

lol, I was going to post about a d-bag I just met (the first one I've ever found on Wipeout) - and I didn't connect the dots. This Chiro is becoming quite famous, eh?

KGB - and any of my other friends here - next time he's on - give me a heads up. I'll return the favor.

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

TBH ive never come across anyone whos a sore loser and feels the need to give abuse if the are losing (yet). When I have been messaged out of the blue, its never gone any further than having a laugh, being complemented and/or being challenged to another race.

When im on the losing side it doesnt bother me. I like a good challenge, its no fun when you win easily all of the time, it just gets boring. Being a sore loser is pointless.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

You are correct Fubar, no point in being a sore loser....sadly some people just can't take it. I've been in 6 tournaments this evening and not once did I make to the final race because people just quit when they're not winning...

I've raced this chiryu guy before and he's never been insulting to me but has messaged me to challenge me to a race....and has always left tournaments when he's not been winning. sore loser!

PSN ID
    CaptainWipeout

If you ever race a French guy called Olliman there's always grief. He gets beat every time and he's a sore loser - he'll group a message like "Stupid Gamers" or the like pretty much every day and he'll drop out of every single tournament.

Maybe it's a French thing.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWipeout View Post
    Maybe it's a French thing.
    Thanks

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Quote Originally Posted by IH8YOU View Post
    KGB - and any of my other friends here - next time he's on - give me a heads up. I'll return the favor.
    Ha Ha. seen him hosting last night and thought "right, I'll show him".

The crafty sod only went and won, then left the game after the first race we had.

(It was on Rapier mind: that's my excuse)
    Last edited by KGB; 29th January 2009 at 10:56 AM.

PSN ID
    CaptainWipeout

No offence Leungbok, but I think you know that.
    But it's true in my case - the only oddness I've encountered has been from French racers.
    We've got a house just outside Cahors and the French drive the same way as they play Wipeout - they drive fast, crash a lot and give people a lot of abuse

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

I must admit i'm not always proud of my fellow citizens

Timezone
    GMT -5

Well KGB - I got to race Chiro007 today in a no weapons tournament, and while acts like a jerk, he is also very good, there is no doubting that.

There is only one problem - he isn't good enough.
    Last edited by IH8YOU; 30th January 2009 at 07:56 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I just had a few charming messages from Fatmobile [USA] being accused of cheating.
    I kept my cool and directed him here,hope he takes my advice since it appears he's only had the game for about a week.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

I agree with Fatmobile !! How on earth, can you man, play this game without pilot-assist ?

Hey mates, with Pihrapac we are working on low down the ranking of chyriu on chengou forward rapier TT, but he's still in the top ten (he's rank 8 atm with 1.51.25), we need some pilots to make him disappearing from the first page
    Last edited by leungbok; 30th January 2009 at 08:06 AM.