Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

I already met that guy online it's I_am_plisken if i remember well (reference to snake plisken of "new york 1997" movie, i suppose) i noticed his name for that reason, but not his piloting skills, lol, but no stupid messages i was lucky . Well the character in that sci-fi movie is not exactly subtle...

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel__Gadaffi View Post
    I got a message off I_Am_Plikssen (or whatever he's called) last night, it was something to the effect of "faggot cheatin faggot teleportin niggah". I asked him what on Earth he was going on about and received a similar message, with the phrase "towel-head" thrown in for good measure.

I laid into him for a couple of paragraphs then put him on my "Block" list. He's the first person on there actually and hopefully the last, everyone else I've talked to on Wipeout has been really sound.
    sorry to hear of your unfortunate encounter with this online nob-sac

I dont understand this plkssen...

He called u a niggah and a towel head..does he know you personally..how would he know what colour your skin is or anything about your culture..

or was he grabbing at straws and just guessing about you..if he is then he is more stupid the he appears.

tbo calling u a niggah is pretty bad and im sure if you sent the message to ps3 as a grievance plikseen wouldnt be going online for a looooonnng time..

at least u blocked him so u wont have to listen to his garbage..

@Question is you block someone and they join a race how does it work..

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

The block list is only for communication I believe.

lol..i got stupid message for winning it went like this

f**k you n**ger jew lizard...dont understand why he would think im of african origin who practices judaism just cos i beat him in a race..

thats gotta be one of the most stupid irrelevant messages i have heard off..

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

I was just playing some rapier and I got a message from the host that read: ur no fun.

He left shortly after TT. He wasn't low level per say, but I felt really bad for suppossedly sucking the fun out of his game

Got rank 7 chengou forward tho

you were supposed to let him win to make him feel good..id reaper..

btw i sent andybob a rocket from you but he still beat me so you will have to play him now and he was back to form as well..

Angry

I set up a 12-race tourney to get myself the 'Endurance' trophy, which DE and novide kindly joined along with some mysterious guy in a FEISAR who began trumping all of us. :/ But also joined was a rank 7 guy who went by the name of tjm345. He left at the start of the first race, obviously realising it was Phantom. I then got a message from him/her/it at the second race, which I didn't read for another race or two until I managed to access it in the time between races. It read as follows:

HIDDEN TROPHY

TAKES 8 people 12 races no fury only campagin skins - ONLY WAY TO GET TROPHY

Given that I am in possession of a brain, I could tell that this was the 'Bling Brigade' trophy. I decided to ignore it until after the races, when I could send him a message saying that yes, I did know, and I'd sort out a race for it sooner or later. But about halfway through the races, about race 7, I got another message. This one read:

YOU NOW

ENGLISH & FRENCH CAN YOU SET UP GAME YOU TALK TO OTHER PLAYER I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH

OK, so any feelings of sympathy I had evaporated. I was still in the race to begin with, and likely as not would still have been even if he hadn't been able to see it. I wasn't about to abandon the race just to set up a race for some clot who: (a) can't understand how to send a polite message, (b) couldn't punctuate a polite message if he tries and (c) showed absolutely no regard for trying to speak what is possibly the most important foreign language for a Briton to learn. Every Briton should know at least some French, should at least try it! And why should I be forced to act as an intermediate simply because I put in the effort in the schools I've been to and talking to French friends?

I wouldn't have minded (c), but the fact that he'd been so careless just reminds me of the worst parts of modern day Britons, and so I replied coolly after the races that I had no intention of racing with him, and could find other people to do Bling Brigade with. Hopefully French ones.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Hello Challenger #001,

I had to read your message 3 times to catch more or less everything.
    So if I well understand, some guy asked you to set up a Bling Brigade race because you can speak English and French? (Si tu veux t'entraîner, viens sur la tchatbox sur WOArena ^^)
    This guy is stupid... I think 80% (EDIT : a colleague told me "no, less than 50%" oops) of people below 50 years old in France can read/write English correctly enough to be understood (even if I have a big doubt now, reading my own sentence ).

So this means Swedish should speak English or French? Same for Spanish, Italian, etc? This is awesomely stupid!

English is international language. If someone intends to play with some foreign people, he should write/read English and so do his opponents.

PS : the feisar guy who beat everybody... I'm pretty sure I know who it was, because he told me yesterday evening : "I'm in a 12 races tournament" ... and it's what we call a "ninja account" ... meaning a well known player that wants to play anonymously. Personnaly, I don't like "ninja accounts", but this is just me

PS2 : I just talked with the guy, it was not him... sorry! Maybe not a "ninja account" then...
    Last edited by Temet; 22nd October 2010 at 06:09 PM.

PSN ID
    Tiduch

Default player called PEPEDA

I guess that a lot of people know him from eliminators rooms and he is a great player in that mode.
    But in my opinion, that guy is so pathetic, i just came back today to play some eliminators and he still calling me a cheater (he called me a cheater even few months ago).
    I dont know why people cant take the truth that someone is better than them. I still have high winning streaks in 3-8ppl rooms and 100% wins in 1v1.
    Im the only one here? That PEPEDA guy has too much ego, he thinks that he is a god in eliminator lool.

Few screen shots from his hate mails.
    001.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

And my response to him for fun
    006.jpg

you should ask him why a "wipeout god" would need a shield?