Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

tell him you are playing under your dad's nickname who's got 22 years old , he gonna have red/green face

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Have a picture of a kid in a wheelchair and send it to him, saying the doctor says it's good therapy

Or take a picture of a dog with a controller in it's mouth saying, sorry I have to let it play wipeout while I'm at work otherwise it chews up stuff in the house.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 22nd January 2009 at 09:29 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

Quote Originally Posted by stinkleroy View Post
    The thing that got my goat is that I've raced this guy before under my own PSN and he's said nothing....wouldn't dare as my times are generally better. He got me so wound up I spent two weeks trying to find him again on PSN, and when I did....he beat me by 0.09 of a second then disappeared. i will have my revenge though hahaha
    You know... you could always use him as a target to get your AG Assassin trophy...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Quote Originally Posted by stinkleroy View Post
    I had an online tormerntor a few weeks back, I was at my boyfriends so playing under his PSN name and having a bad tournament...some guy called themadderfacker started messaging me, saying I was too slow...so I replied saying that I was and it was funny. He then began to taunt me after every race, eventually telling me i was useless and callied me a noob.

The thing that got my goat is that I've raced this guy before under my own PSN and he's said nothing....wouldn't dare as my times are generally better. He got me so wound up I spent two weeks trying to find him again on PSN, and when I did....he beat me by 0.09 of a second then disappeared. i will have my revenge though hahaha
    Ha! The first time I faced off with him he was harassing me too! I just took it in stride though, as he didn't say anything truly nasty...just trash talking, which I have no problem with. We actually had a bunch of good, close races, so I sent him a friend request and a "good racing" message after and he accepted. He's not a bad guy and he's pretty fast lol.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one...the guy is a total a hole, and you can tell him I said so. Harrassing people who you think aren't as good as you is just petty and childish. Not once have I ever even contemplated gloating...it's just sad. I think people like that give online gaming a bad name. You can be gracious in defeat but also in victory.

It's just a shame he's so fast, I'd love to beat him but he always seems a fraction faster

Timezone
    GMT -5

Madder teased me a bit at first - but then I took the gloves off and threw down. (switched to my seldom-used Icaras) His tone changed, and now he's on my friend list. Had some great races with him.

As for the attitude, it might be a girl vs guy thing. Guys rip on each other - brutally - it's our duty to do so. Its one of the "unwritten rules of men". Maybe he just assumed you had a Y chromosome and treated you as such?

To rip on newbies (that aren't close friends of yours) - is uncalled for, but for guys to taunt their perceived competitors - is prettymuch the norm.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Well I didn't taunt you last night when I whooped you (on rapier)

I dunno, say what you like but I just hate this kind of behaviour and the guy has definately made an enemy of me. Definately not a girl guy thing...how would he know I was a girl? My boyfriends account has like 3% trophies and I was using the Harimau because he hasn't even unlocked the icaras yet (he doesn't play WO), so I can only assume that he thought I was new to the game, which is even worse as this attitude will put people off playing the game and getting better.

I will taunt someone I know for fun, but not random strangers....grrrrrrr he really irritates me!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Just wipe the floor with the fool and block any in coming.
    Can't see anybody here giving this [Person] an invite to the forum.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Just thought I would add my 2p worth to the discussion.

A month or so ago I raced someone called SchizoTomcat. Beat him hands down on AP forward and he sent me some message saying "you cheater, you have f all skills blah blah".

Have to be honest its the first and last time I've received a message like that on Wipeout HD and it did shock me a little.

On an aside have raced some of the Zoners and had my ass well and truly kicked. I need to learn some better lines as I seem to be last or 2nd last on too many races lately.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

I have to relate a positive. I was on last night and ended up getting into a 12 race Venom tournament (thought it was a 5 race Rapier). I really don't like 12 race tournaments, especially Venom since it takes so long to complete but I don't quit so I played. Anyway there was a player on that was getting waxed. I even lapped him on Metropia. He finished last every race and by a considerable margin too. But he stuck with it the whole tournament.

I PM'd him afterward and congratulated him and told him that he'll be a force to reckon with soon with that attitude. I can't remember his PSN username at the moment but anyway it's nice that there's some decent people out there too.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

That's great crawdad62.
    Stinkleroy said something that i do all the time. I tease. but, ONLY my closest friends. My favorite teasing victim is Stin_wz lol not forgeting asayyeah, expitarius DjManiac21 etc. and as you probably know, these guys are not nood at all lol. we even send audio samples with Msn messenger. and believe me, that's fun XD
    another thing, when i race online, and got a missile locked on a friend... i usually wait for the locking on a guy that I don't know lol its stupid but... sometimes i don´t even wait XD Expitarius can say that lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjAK_DL87tU
    you can ear me saying "Sorry mate" at the end of the race lol

PSN ID
    Greenix

I had the utmost pleasure of racing Chiryu007 today. His behaviour stinks. After owning him a couple hundred times the message 'Cheater' appeared.
    I would have tried to tell the misery that cheats don't exist on wipeout, but I remembered reading about him on here, so didn't bother.

Said something like:
    "is poor chiryu losing too much? Don't worry, you'll beat me one day.
    Have a nice day."

I ignored his return message of 'cheater, pussy'.. blah blah blah and never heard a peep from him again.

It's a shame there are sore losers/players who get pleasure from giving players better then them grief. SL need to implement some sort of kick option for the host. Maybe a voting system to kick a player out of the game and hide the game from him/her in the online game list for 10 minutes. Then again you'll get abusers of such a system should it ever be implemented. You'd find the better players kicked from games by losers such as chiryu. Seems you cant win against abusive players.

Just hold your head high and race all over them I guess.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Some fools just can't take being beaten...I sucked in those races

But I certainly don't mind losing, I'm used to it

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

That's crazy. In all the racing I've done I've only ever once gotten a message like that -- and he was just telling me I'm lucky for getting a much needed turbo, so technically speaking it wasn't even trash-talk. Most everyone else is really chill, and usually just send props or friend requests.

Though, it's got to be a great compliment that someone thinks you're so good that it's impossible to catch you. At least, that's how I'd take it.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I can't even make it out of a race with one of Greenix's students without needing extensive grief counseling afterwards.

Lets not even think about Greenix, Wellington86 or Flashback Jack.

I question whether you guys are even human!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

They're not. Skynet just gets bored occasionally.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Greenix View Post
    I had the utmost pleasure of racing Chiryu007 today. His behaviour stinks. After owning him a couple hundred times the message 'Cheater' appeared.
    I would have tried to tell the misery that cheats don't exist on wipeout, but I remembered reading about him on here, so didn't bother.

Said something like:
    "is poor chiryu losing too much? Don't worry, you'll beat me one day.
    Have a nice day."

I ignored his return message of 'cheater, pussy'.. blah blah blah and never heard a peep from him again.

It's a shame there are sore losers/players who get pleasure from giving players better then them grief. SL need to implement some sort of kick option for the host. Maybe a voting system to kick a player out of the game and hide the game from him/her in the online game list for 10 minutes. Then again you'll get abusers of such a system should it ever be implemented. You'd find the better players kicked from games by losers such as chiryu. Seems you cant win against abusive players.

Just hold your head high and race all over them I guess.
    So you met our good friend chyriu007
    As you said it's a shame the guy gives grief to the better players than him. But imagine what the poor pilots this s*****r is beating can feel when he insult them. I have no doubt he teases everybody ! When the b*****d insulted me i have signaled him on the playstation official website, other friends did the same, do it too maybe punishment will fall when a sufficient number of complaints will be done !! That little s**t is leaving in my town

PSN ID
    MarkXIII

I raced a fella called zvladtepes yesterday, I won the tournament, he ended up third and sent me the following nugget of wisdom:

Subject: you gay!

Text: muuhahaha

What a charmer.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Default The Chronicles of Chiryu007 Continue...

So, I finally ran into this dude today. He was hosting and I jumped right in when I saw his name, just to see what all the talk was about, and he certainly didn't disappoint!

It was Vineta K reverse (rapier) and some dude piloting Feisar won the first race while I came in 2nd and Chiryu 3rd. He was obviously pissed cuz he started the race again the second we were back in the lobby. He won, then we played again and I won, then we played 2 more times and he won both. I then left to seek out another race because I was sick of Vineta K reverse.

So, I ended up in a 9 race tourney with 7 or 8 other people (Rapier with mixture of forwards and reverses) and guess who's there as well? Yup, Chiryu007. First race is on Metropia and he led the whole way...until...wait for it...until I hit him with a quake on the final lap as he rounded that big righthander at the end and I zoomed past for the win. Message received: "FU%# YOU"

The only other time I came in first was on Anulpha forward. He finished first every other time and I finished second, so points-wise, we were close most of the way, but as soon as I was mathematically eliminated from finishing first overall, I got the following message: "GAME OVER"

Then after the next race, I got "HAHAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOBY"

Then right after the tourney was over, I got "looseandlooose HAHAAAAAAAA"

What a friendly fellow that Chiryu007 is! LOL! I never replied to any of his messages, by the way...no point really. The thing that really sucks about the whole thing is that he's definitely good...better than me. I hate when a-holes are good at stuff and brag about it...lol.

Anyway, that's my story! Wellington? You out there? Can you teach this jerk a lesson please?
    Last edited by LOUDandPROUD; 25th January 2009 at 11:22 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

We'll teach this guy a lesson if we see him.