Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

While ago, I played against 2-3 americans in a room and they all had voice chat, and as I keep winning their convo just got funnier and more comedy gold as they got angrier, especially one guy. I was behind by 5 seconds on Vienta K once and I used a speed boost on the hill to barrel roll and basically caught up to him in a instant and he started to yell out 'HOW THE **** DID HE CATCH UP LIKE HALF A LAP'.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington86 View Post
    I had problems with Chiryu007 quite a long time ago, but he didn't send me any messages at all in that room this evening. I wonder if Wotan, Greenix or AKRO received the same abuse you did. Perhaps he just didn't have the time between races to insult everyone.
    I don't know for Greenix, but he insulted Akro2 & Wotan, they also signaled him to sony. You're right, he shouldn't have time to insult everyone

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nadia_Elenova

Well, I don't feel insulted, but people keep sending me messages like: "I can't believe a girl can play wipeout like that".

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

And the same guys (with their open minds) could have sent to you : "what a girl does in a fat and ugly ship like that !"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Oh now this is the official thread for message abuse on PSN? Very good. I have lost count of people who accused me of cheating, then, after explaining to them that there are no cheats in this game, accused me of using pilot assist. Most of the time I stayed friendly, telling them to go 1on1 against me on a track of their choice, me picking the same craft they're using. That usually got rid of the problem as they would realise the wrong in their accusations by the time I got a 5+ seconds lead on them - then they mostly apologized and sent a friend request (which of course I denied ).
    I know, it's hard to stay friendly with lots of people throwing words at you, but try to convince them to test you in a 1on1, and they'll see for themselves.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Jan. 9/10/11, Kaori, Asa & me will insult you all in both languages, english & french, & in stereo (2 ps3s lol), put your headsets to the max, trash talking allowed! I never experimented that so far anyway, but of course this is because I don't "go out" often lol, I just try to stay with my friends from here or from the french arena, when I finally go online.
    Last edited by kanar; 16th December 2008 at 10:29 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    Oh now this is the official thread for message abuse on PSN? Very good. I have lost count of people who accused me of cheating, then, after explaining to them that there are no cheats in this game, accused me of using pilot assist. Most of the time I stayed friendly, telling them to go 1on1 against me on a track of their choice, me picking the same craft they're using. That usually got rid of the problem as they would realise the wrong in their accusations by the time I got a 5+ seconds lead on them - then they mostly apologized and sent a friend request (which of course I denied ).
    I know, it's hard to stay friendly with lots of people throwing words at you, but try to convince them to test you in a 1on1, and they'll see for themselves.
    Yes, mate, i agree with you. With most of the people who accused me of cheating, i send them the same kind of messages as yours, saying that there's no possible cheats in hd and also i advice them to remove their pilotassist to go faster

But this **** chiryu007 is a particular case (hopefully).
    after a couple of races i won against him he send me first : "as***ole, learn to drive !" (i translate from french curses) i answered him : "no need to learn to drive as i beat "driving aces" like you by 5/6 seconds^^". His 2nd message was : "5 or 6 seconds you say ? poor s**t noob, you have a noob's ship & you say bull****, hahaaaaaa let me laugh joker, the pilotassist helps you alot, looooooooser !" I loose a little my temper and told him that he don't speak a very correct french and probably be a 15 years old kid, i hope for him. After his 3rd message (the same kind, the guy is not very imaginative) i sent him : "don't care kiddo, we'll meet another time in the game, and i'll kick your a** again & again with help of my pilotassist^^". After i received a lot of other messages and was bored to answer the s**ker

I really love all those courageous guys who are insulting us with no possible penalty (except if sony take care of the complaints we made on the official site)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Quote Originally Posted by kanar View Post
    Jan. 9/10/11, Kaori, Asa & me will insult you all in both languages, english & french, & in stereo (2 ps3s lol).
    Should I manage to get some sort of audio input for my ps3 I will happily add german to the paintrain

Quote Originally Posted by kanar View Post
    Jan. 9/10/11, Kaori, Asa & me will insult you all in both languages, english & french, & in stereo
    Lol, bring it on guys, looking forward to hearing this! I will just let my Goteki do the talking After that I guarantee you will be speechless.

PSN ID
    psp/ps3 ID : cnmth

lol, i see more here about Chiryu007.

I received a PM from him today, i raced him last friday when i suddenly had 2 go afk from the ps3.
    So, i received a big : LOOOOOOSER, hehe.
    he was probably thinking that i was afraid 2 race or summit, but thats not the case

Id love 2 race him again and kick his ass.

anyway this was my 1st insult from wohd online ;p

greetz cnmth

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

That chiryu007 guy is a piece of art. He just called me a NOOBBBB for no good apparent reason....Well... after i kicked his ass a few times in a row.... Well.... to be honest, I did it on purpose. hahahah its not easy being a bad loser. I'll bet you guys he doesnt have pubic hair yet... but, i think that I will not receive any message from him soon lol

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

That guy sounds like a real dick.

I posted this on the wrong thread, but heres my story:

I got a lovely msg in my PSN inbox when i went online just then (a few weeks ago now);

luxtonx,
    It was very clear to me, and my friends. that you where obviously cheating! Your race line was awful, how you where achieving such lap times is beyond us, you cheating swine, we hope you rot in the pit of hailsham for eternity!!

My soon reply;
    It is very clear to my that you are a stupidcnt, and you are obviously very sh1t at this game. There are faster racers out there quicker than i, check the global records, dumbcnt. "BTW its called lag, not a poor racing line. Idiot."

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Maybe they think we're all cheating? 0.0

Just show them one of our videos then xD

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Insulting people is never a good thing to do.. even it they started it. Be friendly instead.. Very friendly.. Very very very friendly. Well, not too much, just enough to creep them out.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

LOL great idea Darkdrium777!!! but they would say that the video was edited or fast forward XD or unlimited autopilot with turbo... there's always a STUPID excuse lol.

btw. KIGO1987... "you cheating swine, we hope you rot in the pit of hailsham for eternity!!" WOWOWOW XD WTF!!! if there was something like "Oscars" for insults, this would be the #1!!! XD Best Drama Insult is... LUXTONX!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOL

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Right my 3rd attempt to type this post before this shtheap decides to reboot itself again.

I usally CBF replying to those messages. But that day i turned the PS3 on, after dealing with the foul heat, i wasnt in a good mood let alone i wanted to see that sht on my XMB. So i thought of something constructive and colourful and decided to type it. Also congratulations to that knobhead he is the first person on my XMB to enter the blocked list

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

After thrashing the fool you should reply with something along the lines of "I'm 6 years old how bout u"?

Imagine sh1tforbrains receiving that and thinking he's been beaten by a kid,that would really wind him up.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I remember the first time I tried the game on my ps3...it had PA on...it happened to me on the PSP that I always felt that the walls just kinda suck my ship to them...and I was surprised that wasn't happening on WOHD, I started to think I was racing better, a lot of Perfect Laps (in Venom), then I realized, "Oh...the PA!!"--EPIC NOOB ENLIGHTMENT.
    Makes no sense to play with PA, what's the point in doing that? There will be no improvement on your racing at all.
    Anyway...I always play until the end of the race. I think that leaving at the middle of an event is foolish, unrespectful and a dishonored action. If you lose: practice and get better.

If someone accuses me of cheating...I'll laugh my arse off and give them the right. Who cares anyway? We're all here know that there is no such thing--and that I race pretty lousy.

WOHD, Pure, Pulse, as any other game it's all about having fun! People forget that sometimes...

Well is fun to win though...but maybe I don't care too much about winning...maybe because I'm used to lose all the time...well...playing against DjManiac is not easy anyway...but hey, we laugh EVERY TIME we play!

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

I had an online tormerntor a few weeks back, I was at my boyfriends so playing under his PSN name and having a bad tournament...some guy called themadderfacker started messaging me, saying I was too slow...so I replied saying that I was and it was funny. He then began to taunt me after every race, eventually telling me i was useless and callied me a noob.

The thing that got my goat is that I've raced this guy before under my own PSN and he's said nothing....wouldn't dare as my times are generally better. He got me so wound up I spent two weeks trying to find him again on PSN, and when I did....he beat me by 0.09 of a second then disappeared. i will have my revenge though hahaha

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    After thrashing the fool you should reply with something along the lines of "I'm 6 years old how bout u"?

Imagine sh1tforbrains receiving that and thinking he's been beaten by a kid,that would really wind him up.
    That'll be funny. But 1987 in my tag kinda removes me from doing something amusing like that. But if there that stupid i think i could still do something like that. hehe.