Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

@Jasmin-Jade.

Assuming your above post was an accurate account, I agree that the player in question was as you so nicely put it " A dickhead" . You stated they did actually "fart about on the selection screen" for up to 10 minutes without starting, thus wasting 7 other players time.
    But your message was completely childish, but as this is the "stupid message/chat session" thread I can not really complain.
    My advice to you when you meet these types of players is as Stinkleroy stated "walk away". Do not let them wind you up as there are numerous players like this online, trying to get even with all of them is pointless. Enjoy the game, ignore the twits.
    I also thought you were a little harsh in your reply to Saturn Returns in my opinion.

@eLhabib
    Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    +1 to that.
    and even if someone is giving you crap (bad crap that is), be nice in return! trust me, it makes them feel even worse than if you gave back crap (again, bad crap)
    I agree with this in certain circumstances, though this is laughably hypocritical coming from you as in your same post you insult a fellow member twice by stating their posts are reminiscent of an immature boy and in others words you simply imply Jasmin is not actually a girl, which must have been extremely insulting and hurtful to her.
    Those types of remarks actually make me think that perhaps you may like to pretend to be a girl yourself using your secret accounts that you may have, to live out your alter ego’s, so therefore suspect any other female users as being fake too. So my advice to you is that you live by the advice you so readily give out to others and be less spiteful in the process.

In defence of Jasmin-Jade, she is a girl as I have spoken to her, as have several others 360 players via headsets on Xbox live where she tends to hang out mostly. Though I find it hard to understand what gender has to do with a computer game and why anyone normal would even be challenging players over it.

some of the stuff you're posting, jasmin, actually reminds me more of an immature boy than the girl you claim to be...
    the plot thickens, I'd say...
    I would be greatly interested in analysis on my posts since you so readily give it.
    What gender/age am I based on my posts
    I would really value your expert opinion on the this matter.

obviously i have angered some members with my post about me sending rude message to another player cos he was being a jerk online..

im not justifing sending rude messages is right..i should have walked but i bit instead and got angry with him and snapped at him..

i didnt mean to come across that i was rightous in my actions....so i apologise to any who have been offended by my post...
    next time i meet bad player ...i walk away and not retaliate

@sorry to mr saturn for my bitchy post..i as still angry with the player i spoke about and got way to defensive..you were only trying to be constructive..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Distruptor, you are right, what I wrote was hypocritical, thanks for making me realise; so Jasmin: I want to apologize. I shouldn't have called you out like that without knowing you, and it didn't occur to me when I wrote it that it would hurt you if you actually are a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by DISRUPTOR View Post

Those types of remarks actually make me think that perhaps you may like to pretend to be a girl yourself using your secret accounts that you may have, to live out your alter ego’s, so therefore suspect any other female users as being fake too. So my advice to you is that you live by the advice you so readily give out to others and be less spiteful in the process.

I would be greatly interested in analysis on my posts since you so readily give it.
    What gender/age am I based on my posts
    I would really value your expert opinion on the this matter.
    let me highlight one of your sentences again: So my advice to you is that you live by the advice you so readily give out to others and be less spiteful in the process.

Quid pro quo, ey?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    Distruptor, you are right, what I wrote was hypocritical, thanks for making me realise; so Jasmin: I want to apologize. I shouldn't have called you out like that without knowing you, and it didn't occur to me when I wrote it that it would hurt you if you actually are a girl. ...
    Nothing less than what I've expected from you.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Alright everybody group hug!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

ROFL xD

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

This thread is too funny, really, it is!

All I'm saying is, if I was kept in the lobby for 10 mins, and got a rude msg from the host - I'd do what Jasmin did. Standard. I'm not gonna be all pc with someone who don't deserve it! Say my fufu and leave the room!

Btw, I'm coming to HD soon - as a complete noob

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by crawdad62 View Post
    group-hug.jpg
    I wish that image was over 50KB

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

Ace-- add me. Ill walk you through the masses of tracks

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    Btw, I'm coming to HD soon - as a complete noob
    Less haste, more speed ACE

AKA

GET A ******* MOVE ON!

I can't remember who it was (besides a random) but I got a message from someone saying 'thanks for ruining my day' a while back. Just remembered it now...
    Cut me deep that did, no kidding

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    I wish that image was over 50KB
    I know the rules. That and the fact you'd miss out on a wonderfully touching, heartfelt picture.

just for you crawdad62

i thought the picture was ..."good crap".....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    i thought the picture was ..."good crap".....
    LOL!!!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Thank you photobucket for removing it hahaha

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Man! They're on it. That surprises me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

I don`t write here often,but this time i have to.
    There is a pilot named i_am_plisken or something similar that continuosly
    insults me when i win him.I play wo now almost exclusively eliminator.
    I know this game mode depends a lot of luck,and a bit skill,but i think you may be skilled with weapons if you want to do a good race.
    I have tried to talk this to him,but the insults come again,against me,my family,my country.....maybe he is too young or maybe she is.....MATE AT THE END THIS IS A GAME.
    Greetings to all zoners.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Pepeda, i'd say; continue to beat his sorry ass to the pulp at Eliminator. At some point, this dumbf*ck will realize how pointless it is to continue giving you ****. You a top dog dude, i'm sure you have no problem winning over this jerk time after time! Its too bad you don't do regular races anymore, i could race with ya sometimes

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

I have race thousands times against a lot of pilots,top eliminator pilots like rhymane,dillthesaluki,cooper97,mija,fleaux,decaden ,fraginator,tekkergirl,polo37 and many more,and never had problems.
    He always call me cheater,is there anyway in eliminator to do some some cheats?because i don`t know how.....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

In WipEout HD online, 'cheater' is just cretin-speak for 'awesome'. Don't worry about it. Just ignore him and he'll probably get bored eventually.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

that's remind me something ... or someone .
    And i f i ask to some people here who play online races with me ( many many people ) : do u known a player ( low class ) who insult you each time u win against him .

w............n

He sent me and others the same insult mail....
    Like Sat told u : " ...Just ignore him.... " and me im telling u ; just ignore and continue to kick his ass , again and again... and again

and again