Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Did you read the instructions?
    Probably you haven't registered it correctly on the PS3? I have a Logitech Bluetooth headset, but I use it mainly for Street Fighter - somehow the chat quality in wipEout HD is horrible, and most people don't have a headset anyway...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Well all the lights lit up like they supposed to. It does everything like it says in the instructions, how it should sink with the PS3 system, but when I talk, nothing happens? Weird, I will try some more and otherwise I will be going back to the shop. Thanks anyway El.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Golgofier

I'm sure you know this but just in case - I think you have to hold down L2 or R2 when you want to say something.

PSN ID
    Greenix

Me thinks it's L1

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Yes, it's L1. And I have that same headset with no problems...other than the fact the chat in WOHD is horrible. I can barely ever understand what anyone is saying.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

Mad-Ice, make sure to go to audio output options in the PS3 settings and choose usb output or something.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

I think he'd be wanting it to output to the bluetooth device for voice chat.
    I wound up moving my voice chat button to R3,
    I kinda wish voice chat was always on, as opposed to press-to-talk.. it results in more social gameplay in some other titles

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

tell you what, id never looked at this thread as id never had any bad chat sessions.

turns out when i met someone worth winging about, theres a whole damn thread dedicated to him! everybodies best buddy chiryuu was sending me "you are feeble" messages.

wasnt even me you were racing mate, wont catch me in that AG

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I have done everything which was possible and even not possible. It still doesn't work, it's really broken! I am getting a new one from the shop, tomorrow I will hook up the new one.

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

Default Bringing it back to chiryu!

I came across chiryu007 last night. He set up a 6 race tournament. I came second in the first race which he won and he sent me a message entitled 'YOUAREFEEBLE' and in the message he simply said 'pussy'. I tried my hardest to beat him and id reached a point where if I came first or second in the last race id win, however I havent played WipEout really since Killzone 2 came out and it was Sebenco Climb. I kept oversteering into the sharp corners and came a miserable sixth. I was hoping to be able to rub it in his face but failed.

Needless to say, afterwards I replied to his message saying that he must be leading a really sad and pathetic life if he gets off on abusing people he has the misfortune of racing against, and that people like him really need to grow up (I omitted a few swear words). He also earned the honour of being the first person to be put on my blocklist. Do you think it would be worth raising a grief report with Sony?

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Yep, get his ass banned.

PSN ID
    CaptainWipeout

Just block him and never race him. Any time he pops into a room - I leave. I'm also not the only one - and I've never suffered as a result.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

has anyone checked to see if he abuses auricom racers?
    cos when i raced him back in my auricom days he was quiet as a mouse and he was using auricom too.
    maybe i'll add him and get some races going...then block him if he annoys me

PSN ID
    JJohnEames

i think hes funny cause hes such a loser, he's never beaten me,he wont even race me anymore. A sad Bastard if ever i met one.

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

I submitted a grief form against him, if anyone else has had issues with him, id do the same. If no-one says anything, Sony wont know any different and do anything about it. I also put a link to this thread on the form.

Yeldar, ive raced him once or twice before and he hasnt said anything, this time he singled me out though and it really annoyed me. I dont play games to deal with people like that.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

It really is such a shame he's a grade-A bollock badger because he's not all that bad a player. I got another "pussy" message off of him a few days ago before I mowed his face into the track in a tournament.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreFubar View Post
    I submitted a grief form against him, if anyone else has had issues with him, id do the same. If no-one says anything, Sony wont know any different and do anything about it. I also put a link to this thread on the form.

Yeldar, ive raced him once or twice before and he hasnt said anything, this time he singled me out though and it really annoyed me. I dont play games to deal with people like that.
    I was really hoping either you, thorgod or acrooklin beat him, as I'm getting too rusty to even keep up with you guys. My only real accomplishment that tourney was taking him out with a quake on the 2nd race. But anyway, those races were brutal -- he just happened to squeak out some wins after everyone else was done killing each other. I think there were 7 or 8 eliminations on Chengou...

Regardless, I hate the attitude people like him have when it comes to these games. Everyone should do everything in their power to get his speaking privileges revoked.

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

I was gutted I lost that tourney, if id have come first or second i would have had him and id have rubbed it in his face so badly. But it was literally the second time id picked up WipEout HD since KZ2 came out and I was very rusty on Sebenco Climb and lost very badly.

He joined a room I hosted tonight and I just left straight away, I dont see why i should be wasting my bandwidth to host a game for someone like that. If I bump into him in someone elses room I may stick around and have another attemp at beating him. Ive been getting some practice in and im almost back to my previous standard. If ive blocked him, can I still send him messages to rub it in?

Like Hellfire said though, its a shame because he is actually a pretty good pilot.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

1 - I've used Auricom when racing him before and he still harassed me with rude messages, as usual.

2 - How do I go about submitting a grief form against him?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777