Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Default Stupid messages/chat sessions

I am pretty sure this does not exist on the zone yet, but someone accused me of pilot assist today online. So post your messages that you get, or what other nuts say to you on voice chat during an online game

1) "people like you ruin wipeout. Seriously bro too many of you use pilot assist"

first off, I didn't know I had a brother! woohoo! then once I got that giddiness out of my system I responded saying pa is slower, and I do not use it, and asked if he accused everyone ahead of him of cheating.

2) "lol I'm not accusing you of cheating and I know what pilot assist does. I'm just saying it ruins the fun. but oh well I can't stop you. have fun ; "

responded that noone else on top of the leaderboards uses it, and I do not. Was about to respond with an F yself, but will wait on that one. Or I could ask him if he would like some nice tips to improve his game, that might actually be better than the F thing.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Why not put him straight by directing him to the WOZF .

I'm sure once he was here and saw all the different threads and tips,[and looked up your name and the amount of posts you have here] he would crawl back to his bedroom red faced with his controller between his legs.

And I doubt that he would ever accuse anybody of using PA again.

on my first reply that was friendlier I did just that. I guess he didn't show up.

PSN ID
    Senture

I've never had anyone say anything like this to me actually. I normally whoop everyone online so badly the all quit at the end of the session

I can remember a single race we did on Sebenco Climb reverse Rapier Class. Only 1 of the other 7 finnished in the 30 seconds allowed, they all bailed out

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

You should race against that ALSARTWELL on that track,I did yesterday,he starts as soon as somebody else joins in so it's just you against him,didn't even give me a chance to change craft...just blamm here we go three times in a row.

He's fast though,I'll give him that,if just a tad unethical in his approach to other players

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I've had Senture call me a git, but that was because he was about to finish in first place and I threw him a missile

No insulting thus far, all those that suck too much either leave or stick around with some of their friends, and those that are good send good messages that I send back

PSN ID
    Senture

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    I've had Senture call me a git, but that was because he was about to finish in first place and I threw him a missile
    I remember that, then I blew you up on Ubermall and you replied with "wow rockets..."

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    You should race against that ALSARTWELL...
    That's funny. Or is going to be.

unethical, I let you choose your ship, then start the race. Would you rather that I wait for another 10 minutes for people to join? At that time, there are not many online, and sometimes have already waited 5-10- minutes. The problem is, I would like to wait for another person, but by the time someone else joins, everyone else leaves. I had to wait about 7 minutes for a race when I joined someone else, because they wouldn't start without 8 people. I would rather just race, even if it is just one person. I'm glad you didn't quit 3 laps into the race though, and raced a bunch. Typically, I count to ten in between races for the person to switch ships, or another person to join. If the person is choosing a ship, I will wait.

As I`m getting faster I`m finding Pilot Assist users less and less of a problem. Sometimes they`ll ruin your race by ramming you on lap 1 - as if they can keep you behind them like that for 5 laps Annoying, but you get over it. If someone thinks you can use PA to get good results online, I think they don`t understand the game. Really, Asayyeah, Hellfire, RR etc are a much bigger danger than Pilot Assisters!

Most non-WZ players who are fast seem to be pretty friendly. If someone kicks my arse I usually send them a friend request so I can find tough competition online. There are some great people out there, but some sore losers too, I suppose.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Klax75

Jabberjaw,

I just wanted to apologize when I played against you a little while ago on Sebenco Climb, on the second race I left during the race. I don't know what my deal was that day, granted that is not my favorite track, but no matter what I did I was crashing constantly, I even do Moa Therma after that and was all over the place. Plus for some reason people kept coming in to ask me questions. <sigh> I wouldn't have been able to keep up with you but still, just wanted to say sorry for leaving mid-event.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by lunar View Post
    . Really, Asayyeah, Hellfire, RR etc are a much bigger danger than Pilot Assisters!
    Lol, definitely Lunar !
    But the most dangerous is RR i think, he killed me 3 or 4 times last night online. (and the damn guy is also very fast, like in pulse, hard to be safe from his missiles & rockets ). I'll try to avenge,RR, i swear
    You're right, the first lap is often difficult against PA users, but the worst is when you're first with comfortable advance, and then you hit a bomb leaved by the last pilot. It happened to me another time last night when i was first
    with 3 sec. (thanks turbos) on the last lap on métropia and hitted a bomb, i was shooted by the 2nd and 3rd pilots and i finished 4th

Al, i agree with you, sometimes you wait for minutes to fill the room and after the first lap 50% of the players leaves the races (often when they're far behind). I wait when i know the racers (from here or from the french wo website).
    I want a revenge on sebenco reverse (i'm better on these track). And i have questions, on sebenco forward (i didn't work a lot on these), do you perform a lot of br or it's just good trajectories & pitching ? You'll answer me, both, i'm sure But i find hard to perform all the br on that track because of the scarce weapon pads we can find to regenerate. Did you finished our races with critical shields ?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

I've not had any bad messages. Usually just a blank friend request or something. Last night was pretty cool. I was on late and no one had any games going so I made a room with a 7 track tournament. I waited awhile and got a couple of guys. So it was a 3 man race. I was on fire since I'd been playing in campaign mode all evening so I was really on it. First race I blow the doors of the other two and of course one guy left. Man that fry's my cheese. Anyway the second race I win again and figured the other guy would leave but he stayed and actually gave me a good race on Sebenco since I'm not great with the Harimau and finished the rest of the tournament.

So I immediately invited him as a friend and told him I was happy he finished the tournament. He actually had messaged me the same time. Pretty cool guy and when I compared his trophies/times he was about like me.

Like I said I was on fire last night.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

A few weeks ago i was in a room with a couple of other players. Very nice of them to call me "muawtha fuh kars" in the lobby serval times. I think they where french by there sound of the accent.

Both where flying Icarus "monoi and omenas", there names where. Bunch of rude fukers, i need a headset to reply to there comments, maybe there where pissed about being completly owned several times, lol. Also went into a room a few days ago and omenas was in there, he saw, he look, he though, a second later he left the room, probably he knew what his fate would of been if he sticked for the race.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

There's is a french guy called "chiryu007" who insulted several pilots (not the least : Expitarius & Pirhapac as an example) with many pm at once. He's an extreme example of that sort of behavior, and this s****r is french

PSN ID
    Amorbis

I have had quite an amusing conversation with Chiryu007. Every race ended with a message to me calling me "NOOOOOB" or equivalent and he was extremely rude and agressive. Its a shame seeing that he isn't the worst pilot in the world and even if he wins he still has to make a statement. I'm guessing he isn't the only pilot like that out there.

I have also played Omenas, unlike Kigo there was no upset in the race at all. Maybe because the other one wasn't there

I hope I don't get this again, or anyone else. It isn't something any game has to put up with.

not a problem on that race, I have felt like doing that a few times.
    sebenco F: barrel roll first, off the top of the hill just before the straightaway, and out of the tunnel (with a turbo), or if I can take the turn right and get high enough.

It is a track filled with weapons, so I absorb alot, unless I pick up mines, bombs, or if someone is in my sights. I normally have good shields, except sometimes I get caught up in getting a good time, and try to save the turbo for the right couple of spots, when my shield is already a little low, but about 90% of the time that is not a problem.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

99% of the time it's ok , no insult at all.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Ok Al, i see, thanks
    I have the same turbo & br strategy. I think that my turns are simply not optimised I'll work on it

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    A few weeks ago i was in a room with a couple of other players. Very nice of them to call me "muawtha fuh kars" in the lobby serval times. I think they where french by there sound of the accent.

Both where flying Icarus "monoi and omenas", there names where. Bunch of rude fukers, i need a headset to reply to there comments, maybe there where pissed about being completly owned several times, lol. Also went into a room a few days ago and omenas was in there, he saw, he look, he though, a second later he left the room, probably he knew what his fate would of been if he sticked for the race.

Saw my old friend omenas, his bitch monoi wasnt in the game, my guess he was off somewhere having a wank over himself. Leungbok and i where racing the ****tard today, but the bitch server disconnected me, full story on the online meeting thread. Nothing better getting satisfaction out of revenge.