Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

kigo, sorry, I barrel roll off of the first jump as well, for a total of 3 BR per lap. YOu could get what 6? or so, but you would be out of energy, and not be much faster in the other parts.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Jabberjaw did you beat 2.00 m yet on sebenco,I remember you messaging me that was what you we aiming for.
    Sorry about the unethical comment before,it was just that I was trying to change from AG to Feisar before the second race, but you started it as soon as we were back in the lobby.
    I see your point about not many people in the lobby at that time of day,I think there was only one other race up on the board at the time,I mainly go online at that time when I wake up just so the records get updated on my console.

KIGO,I have had the same problem with moni and the other,I laugh now when they join a race,have a look who is playing,then leave the race.....it's almost better than beating them.
    You never get any abuse from the Japanese racers,what surprisingly few there are of them,suppose we should be thankful of the language barrier.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

I get abuse here and there. I haven't been playing online much but it was much worse in the beginning than it has been recently.

What stinks for me is that I am more than capable of beating about 95% of all the racers out there. And then I play against other zoners and normally end up towards the end of the pack. It's all about practice, but I do get a bit bummed that I can't be more competitive.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    You never get any abuse from the Japanese racers
    Well you can never say never but yeah every race I've been in hosted by a Japanese pilot has been awesome. They always change the track and give you time to switch aircraft if you need to. Or change speed classes and give you time.

I hate coming into a single race and all of a sudden the race loads and I fine myself in a 12 race tournament.

Not a problem, I'll give more time to change ships, as long as I can see what you are doing. I was just happy someone was playing me. I am going to get a voice chat for the game as well. I ended up getting a 1:58.8, so I was pretty psyched about that, and I think I got 3 turbos in that race, but got two barrel rolls out of the tunnel on the two laps I didn't get get the turbo, so it worked out well. I'm pretty sure a 1:56 is possible online, but a flawless race would be needed to do so. It's a good track to still be able to get good times online. Some tracks, you just are never going to get a good time online.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

I played too against Omenas & Monoï. I must admit the guys aren't bad on the tracks they race (anulpha for Omenas & métropia for Monoï). I was with Kigo in Omenas room. But i was alone with Monoï, he acted like Omenas, didn't let you time to change ship and started everytime the same track. He won the 2 first races of our session (of 7). When i won the third he changes his ship (icaras) to an ag-s (like me). I won the fourth and then he tried mirage (i was starting to be amused ), i won and he came back on icaras. I won 2 other races & i leaved his room. I disconnected immediatly just to prevent a "friendly" pm from him ...or a friend request

Isn`t it possible to block abusive PSN users from the "Players Met" list, so you don`t have to receive their messages?

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

You can, but unfortunately it doesn't stop their voice chat

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by leungbok View Post
    I played too against Omenas & Monoï. I must admit the guys aren't bad on the tracks they race (anulpha for Omenas & métropia for Monoï). I was with Kigo in Omenas room. But i was alone with Monoï, he acted like Omenas, didn't let you time to change ship and started everytime the same track. He won the 2 first races of our session (of 7). When i won the third he changes his ship (icaras) to an ag-s (like me). I won the fourth and then he tried mirage (i was starting to be amused ), i won and he came back on icaras. I won 2 other races & i leaved his room. I disconnected immediatly just to prevent a "friendly" pm from him ...or a friend request

See they are two ****s, they dont let you time to change your ship, seems like they've choosen to shut the **** up over the voice chat system.

PSN ID
    Axellink

I had a really good race with monoi the other day. Pretty good chap and he sent me a friend request. Not had any issues TBH. Just kicking ass silently

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Did you won or loose more races than him ? (not a value question, of course). Some guys are very nice when they win and real mor*ns when they loose. Or maybe a whimsical personnality.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

I didn't even know you could use PA online. This should be disabled online.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Leungbok it was 50/50 TBH. Had some shocking races. But TBH I love abusive messages. It means i'm doing something right

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Lol, definitely Lunar !
    But the most dangerous is RR i think, he killed me 3 or 4 times last night online. (and the damn guy is also very fast, like in pulse, hard to be safe from his missiles & rockets ). I'll try to avenge,RR, i swear
    lol I look forward to your vengeance attempts

In all honesty I don't remember that particular session, I do recall getting once or twice didn't realize it was 3 or 4! Thats subconscious killing at its finest right there.

As for the messages I've only had friend requests so far when I've been online against randoms and won every race by large margins, like 12-14 seconds, I was expecting someone to shout cheater considering one tournament had 2 guys with headsets but no.

PSN ID
    reubsy

i usually get called a "cheater" and a "noob" for using icaras, then i switch to fiesar and still rape them in a race, that usually shuts people up.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Anyone calling an Icaras pilot noob is clearly a clueless idiot in desperate need a good slap. I'd really like to see a 'noob' use it effectively with no PA, a new record for the most respawns in one race would be achieved.

Of course with pilot assist the most useless person can take any ship and survive.

PSN ID
    Assegai82

Quote Originally Posted by Amorbis View Post
    I have had quite an amusing conversation with Chiryu007. Every race ended with a message to me calling me "NOOOOOB" or equivalent and he was extremely rude and agressive. Its a shame seeing that he isn't the worst pilot in the world and even if he wins he still has to make a statement. I'm guessing he isn't the only pilot like that out there.
    I just got the same after smoking the wee wretch Got a message saying CHEATER after nailing him with every shell of a cannon on the pit straight of Metropia reverse, comprehensively destroyed the little **** over the course of the tournament, including a peach of a shot with a plasma. Got a torrent of abuse off him after the tournament but absolutely lapped it, wound him up something awful

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Just saw that chiryu007, online. He insulted me several times the same way :"noob", "cheater","pilot-assisted"(lol). I signaled him to sony

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Earlier in this thread I said I'd never encountered any rude stuff while playing WHD. I guess I spoke too soon. Last night I was on and there was very few races so I went into a room with only the host in there. He immediately started the race. Luckily I was using the ship I would've anyway but I was kind of bummed since it was only the two of us and it was a 12 race tournament.

After the first race I got a message with a rather rude title (I won the race). Next race same thing. I lost one and the title of that one was Thank You so I thought maybe the other messages were just little gigs and he really wasn't so bad. I didn't have a chance to read them between races so after I cleaned the floor with him in the tournament I read them and they were BS. After the tournament he messaged me again and said "Well I could win every race if I was flying Icarus too" which of course I messaged him back and explained he was a tool and I wasn't using an Icarus and that maybe he needs to take up Tetris or something.

Well it went back and forth for a couple of messages. I can't believe it was a little kid since he was from the US too and it would've been really late. Anyway I guess I can enter my name into the ring now.

If you see Hypotenuse I'd stay away (unless you want some easy wins )

PSN ID
    Wellington86

Just saw that chiryu007, online. He insulted me several times the same way :"noob", "cheater","pilot-assisted"(lol). I signaled him to sony
    I had problems with Chiryu007 quite a long time ago, but he didn't send me any messages at all in that room this evening. I wonder if Wotan, Greenix or AKRO received the same abuse you did. Perhaps he just didn't have the time between races to insult everyone.