Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid messages/chat sessions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stupid messages/chat sessions

I am pretty sure this does not exist on the zone yet, but someone accused me of pilot assist today online. So post your messages that you get, or what other nuts say to you on voice chat during an online game

1) "people like you ruin wipeout. Seriously bro too many of you use pilot assist"

first off, I didn't know I had a brother! woohoo! then once I got that giddiness out of my system I responded saying pa is slower, and I do not use it, and asked if he accused everyone ahead of him of cheating.

2) "lol I'm not accusing you of cheating and I know what pilot assist does. I'm just saying it ruins the fun. but oh well I can't stop you. have fun ; "

responded that noone else on top of the leaderboards uses it, and I do not. Was about to respond with an F yself, but will wait on that one. Or I could ask him if he would like some nice tips to improve his game, that might actually be better than the F thing.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Why not put him straight by directing him to the WOZF .

I'm sure once he was here and saw all the different threads and tips,[and looked up your name and the amount of posts you have here] he would crawl back to his bedroom red faced with his controller between his legs.

And I doubt that he would ever accuse anybody of using PA again.

on my first reply that was friendlier I did just that. I guess he didn't show up.

PSN ID
    Senture

I've never had anyone say anything like this to me actually. I normally whoop everyone online so badly the all quit at the end of the session

I can remember a single race we did on Sebenco Climb reverse Rapier Class. Only 1 of the other 7 finnished in the 30 seconds allowed, they all bailed out

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

You should race against that ALSARTWELL on that track,I did yesterday,he starts as soon as somebody else joins in so it's just you against him,didn't even give me a chance to change craft...just blamm here we go three times in a row.

He's fast though,I'll give him that,if just a tad unethical in his approach to other players

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I've had Senture call me a git, but that was because he was about to finish in first place and I threw him a missile

No insulting thus far, all those that suck too much either leave or stick around with some of their friends, and those that are good send good messages that I send back

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    You should race against that ALSARTWELL...
    That's funny. Or is going to be.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Good old Chiryu007...raced him a bunch of times today and won several...coming in 2nd or 3rd with him coming in 3rd or 4th...he came in first a few times, of course, but when I finally beat him by actually coming in first myself (on Moa Reverse...got him by about 4 sec), I then left the room, knowing that the inability to get revenge would make him crazy. Worked like a charm, as I soon received a message that read, "U R FEEBLE!!!". I simply replied back, "LOL".

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by LOUDandPROUD View Post
    "U R FEEBLE!!!"
    got the same message some days ago after he had beaten me by a few .01 in our first race with a turbo on the last straight. didn't reply, just kicked his ass in the tournament he started after this close race, left immediately when it was over and didn't hear anything of chiryu anymore...

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

I then left the room, knowing that the inability to get revenge would make him crazy.
    That drives me crazy too lol! But good work anyway .

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    i raced against a guy named E27_Snow_X and some other people. after beating snow every race by at least 5 seconds i got my first cheater message in race 4. in race 6 a second one followed and in race 7 he left the tournament...

yesterday i raced also against chiryu007 in a 8 race tournament on rapier. i won 58 : 52 and didn't get any messages from him. just had a really good race with chiryu.
    oups i know mister EG27 snow X, it's a french friend of I, i am sorry about what happended and don't want to search for him any excuses but maybe he was just in a real bad day cause it's not in his habit to do that, especially because he is rarely online ( except yesterday when i raced him on his fav track : vineta k and few other tracks as well )
    Don't blame him too much , he is really friendly in the real life.

About chiryu, well how can i say that... i am not proud of me but i played 'his speech-game' against him ( like the ' back-to-sender) : 1st race anoobpha reverse he eat my mines on the upper section and died : immediately after i sent him a message in french saying you a noob i killed ya puffa , geez he reacted very strongly ( i was surprised since i was using his fav vocabularie words ) anyway i did killed him again later ( seb climb frwd killed by plasma ) into a tournament he has won ( yeah i know , no excuses for me i simply searched for his total annihilation on every 8 tracks but miserably missed my mission and also lost the tourney ! ahhh bloody me ) lol i can tell you he found the words to express his high esteem of himself after winning the tour but you know for what i did started i must reckon he got his revenge in a way. I also asked him ( pushed him could be the right term) to express himself through phantom but he declined ( not politely lol) my offer, saying he has checked my trophies and told me he has no interest to fight a newbee with only 6 of them ( that is true my Scot Asa profile only got the trophies i earnt during the weekend online ) ahhhh Chryiu what have you done to me !! you revealed my dark side mwhuahahahah

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Don't he answered you : "phantom is for noobs !" ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

he just told me i should start to race venom seriously :O
    My 'ego' has been affected

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

this good old chiryu

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    oups i know mister EG27 snow X, it's a french friend of I, i am sorry about what happended and don't want to search for him any excuses but maybe he was just in a real bad day cause it's not in his habit to do that, especially because he is rarely online ( except yesterday when i raced him on his fav track : vineta k and few other tracks as well )
    Don't blame him too much , he is really friendly in the real life.
    I sent him a friendly message with the usual "no cheats in this game" stuff and next day he answered very polite and apologized. You're right, he's a really nice guy. I guess it was just a faux pas.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Haha this is funny. Good stuff

I hope that if he finds this place he'll have a laugh about it as well.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

what about a mass friend request to chiryu? so we can all go after him and let him be last on a tournament? "Damn WO HD ONLINE!!! FULL OF CHEATERS!!! F$&K YOU ALL!!!" ahahaha

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Just put him on your block list and you'll never have to listen to his inane comments again
    Hes alienated himself so dont bother being nice or arguing with him. Its a total waste of time.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

You're right...think I'll do that.

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

Does he deserve all this fuss lol....?