Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you use Pilot assist??

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I put it on to get the trophy, it's such a small thing to put it on for two minutes and then turn it back off because you realize it hinders you more than helps you when you are already a skilled pilot. You get a trophy while experiencing that. So why not?

PSN ID
    love9sick

I only used it to achieve that trophy of winning one race with the assist on. Have not used it since.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

I only used it to get the noob pilot assist trophy, as well as to get the 'get eliminated' trophy (so i could get killed by weapons fire, not walls).

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

For me I used it for the trophy but turned it off afterwards as it was a hindrence on my learning experience for the tracks. I never use it online as you really shouldn't need it anyway, especially when facing some of the Zone's elite pilots.

Angry

Pilot assist is ruining online play - studio liverpool are morons for this

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Well I have played countless races online with people I didn't know on phantom, and never once did it make me curse PA. Overall the races are going smoothly and PA has mo effect on me.

Really, I don't think elitists think logically. It always comes down to some hostility againt new players. There is nothing wrong with PA, as people who use it are much less in numbers than those who don't use it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

Quote Originally Posted by kingadrock311 View Post
    Pilot assist is ruining online play - studio liverpool are morons for this
    I'm with you that pilot assist looks like it is pants from what I've seen (I haven't played HD).

However, insulting the devs (who happen to come to this forums from time to time) won't get you far here. Posting almost the same rant in three different threads won't either.

just give me their email - studio liverpool email please

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

enough with the PA threads, old and new, geez. they are there and probably not going anywhere. deal

no, thats not the right atttitude, i think if we put a petition together and contact studio liverpool, the could easily fix this in a patch? anyone want to start a petition?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default calm down pilot please

I suggest you a speed lap cure mate, 200 laps per track, during at least 15 days. Just let the time to Studio Liverpool to release a christmas PA on/off update + cool addons! I'm sure it's on the way! & just ignore PA users, this is another -and lower- level playing field...