Thread: Chenghou too difficult? Any tips?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Dj_Breaker

Default Chenghou too difficult? Any tips?

Hi guys, ive been lurking Wipeout Zone for years.. recently bought a shirt from your Cafepress store.

Btw guys, what happened to the Wipeout Zone themed merchandise you had a couple years ago?

So the point of this, I'm a relatively proud Icarus pilot, i stopped using Assagi when i found out they were overrated, and overused online.

Chenghou Project... jeeze i hate this track. Its the only track i cannot seem to do well in. That first sharp corner, the two jumps, and then the long left corner after all that is just insane.

Does anyone have some tips for improving at Chenghou?

I'm still mastering the sideshift technique, but i can get up to zone 54 at Anulpha pass so far (Stick+shift).

Added note: I know there is a similar difficulty topic under this one, but i believe that is talking about a different subject.

On a side note, im glad to see i still have my Talons Reach record (NTSC-A), Wipeout XL on Vector Single Lap :3. Still can't beat Al though.
    Last edited by Dj_Breaker; 27th October 2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Didnt specify topic correctly, sorry.

Default Mod message.

Your topic is different in that what you are really doing is asking for tips on a specific track. You chose an inaccurate title for this thread. It should have been: "Does anyone have some tips for improving at Chenghou?"
    I can change the title for you if you are unable to use the advanced editor to change it yourself. I would prefer to not have to do the extra work. Next time, please try to create an accurately descriptive title. Yes, I'm in a bad mood because I already had to merge a new thread started by you that ignored an already existing thread on the topic. I left a redirect.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Breaker View Post
    i stopped using Assagi when i found out they were overrated, and overused online.
    Totally agree with you theres no one online that can actually win anything with this overrated pile of crap. Say! Can I have your PSN user name please....? Can you join me online soon?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Hehehe drop me an invite too, will ya?

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Of course! Being an Assegai pilot I need all the help I can get!

}Lance is just sitting back and watching the show with amusement.{

PSN ID
    Axellink

Don't worry I'll do the ass kicking. Add me mate, i'll show you what Assegai is all about

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Dj_Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Your topic is different in that what you are really doing is asking for tips on a specific track. You chose an inaccurate title for this thread. It should have been: "Does anyone have some tips for improving at Chenghou?"
    I can change the title for you if you are unable to use the advanced editor to change it yourself. I would prefer to not have to do the extra work. Next time, please try to create an accurately descriptive title. Yes, I'm in a bad mood because I already had to merge a new thread started by you that ignored an already existing thread on the topic. I left a redirect.
    Okay, i changed it, sorry Lance, wont happen again. I'm an experienced forum user, and i guess i was just being lazy.

Edit: For some odd reason it is not updating.

BTW: For those that want my psn user name, its the same as my username here. Spelled the same way, etc.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

You can add your PSNID to your profile through the UserCP. Like me. ^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Don't worry I'll do the ass kicking. Add me mate, i'll show you what Assegai is all about
    you just destroyed the beautiful irony of this thread. But thanks anyway for the 'support'

C'mon now, he's from "Calisto"; he didn't realise.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Yeah the time lag to the Jupiter moons are terrible around this time of the cycle. G-Police FTW!!!