Thread: Different difficulty of the tracks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Default Different difficulty of the tracks

i don't know if the later games tracks are like in the 2097/W3O era were the tracks was designed to fit a specific difficulty level and put / unlocked in a crescent order
    i wonder this cause i think in HD if the tracks are meant to follow a difficulty progression order , i find tracks like ubermall and sol 2 far more easy and viable than tracks like chenghou or even vineta k

what's you opinion?
    what do you think is the easyest and the hardest tracks? what's your order?

for me the easyest is anulpha pass reverse, and the more technicall and hard are sebenco, chenghou project forward

oh and i find in general the tracks are more easy than the ones was in past games

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i dont like vineta K for the soul purpose that it doesnt really have a wipEout feel to it. Much too narrow and nothing that really defines it as a wipEout track.sol 2 is amazing, visually and structure wise. ubermall has some sick BR combos and track skips. i hated chengou project for the longest time, reversed and forwards, even in pure , but im actually starting to like it now.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Actually, I find Moa Therma forward the easiest track in the game. At least the easiest one to be competitive. It's just a wide highway, and doesn't even have any real corners to cut (Anulpha Pass R has).

The hardest ones, imho, are Sebenco R and Chenghou R. But you are right, the tracks don't 'build up' in difficulty progressively, as they used to in past games.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Anulpha Pass is the easiest to me. Sebenco and Chenghou are the hardest. I'm speaking of forward directions only, haven't done the reverses too much yet, still working on re-defeating the grid at Elite and earning the various other trophies (guess I'll get to the reverses when Arcade Perfect comes about).

I should add that Vineta K is my least favorite, and my brother's as well. Something isn't right about it.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

I too really dislike Vineta K. Primarily the long narrow tunnel. It feels extremely clastrophobic to me. Almost more technical than Chenghou, because I can't hold a great line unless I use the joystick as it has too many sweeping turns that don't work well with a full turn you get with the d-pad.

As far as rating the tracks, I definitely think that there is not too much change in difficulty on them. Each has it's tough sections.

Well, except Anulpha and Moa Therma, those play like wide open weapon fests. Especially Moa Therma. So many big areas that are open for weapon fire there.

From a technical standpoint I would rate Chenghou as the toughest track. To consistently hold a strong racing line requires lots of pitch control, airbraking, and side shifting. I think it's why I love it so much.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Try Sebenco Reverse then Rubix