Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: When the first download content will be released?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    I honestly don't understand why you guys have to be so aggravated and amplified about the whole issue...
    I'm sorry, I guess the lack of anything substantial for the past five months has gotten to me.

No info about bugs we reported being fixed or not, or worked on.
    No info about DLC.
    No news from any of the devs. (Even about their cats)

If this was the official forums of Wipeout in the past well ****e it doesn't look like it anymore. Just another fan forum eh?

Right. I'm not convinced of that yet so I'm still waiting. Post something, one of you, I don't care what but manifest yourselves. Doesn't have to relate to Wipeout (Like I said, if you have a cat...), just to see if you're still reading this.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Have Colin an other SL staff been NEUTERED?

Or have their tongues been cut out?

Spartacus Auticticus it would seem.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

well, I think it's either a way to improve this game, or mabye they're just thinking about making a new Wipeout HD... If they re-do the PS1 version in hd... man, pure sweetness... hahaha... but if they do that, I think if it's possible to add the game to the same networking system as the original Wipeout HD, that would be killer... that way, you know everyone who's online ready to play any of the Wipeouts...

But either way, I do NOT have any toleration with disrespecting ANY of the creators. Respect them!! They made Wipeout HD in the first place... And most of all, DO NOT disrespect Colin!! He seems like a very professional dude I think! If it's one thing important I learned in the Military, it's the respect that can make everyones life so much better!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Nobody is showing disrespect here.
    SL have always been quite talkative about their ongoings in the past, so we are spoiled. Now since the release of HD they haven't said a word about future content. Kinda gets you thinking...
    I don't know what's up either, but I am still optimistic. Even though other games don't really receive any bonus content after 5 months, unless they are HUGE sellers (which HD isn't...)

according to the internet, Little Big Planet is getting Wipeout HD costumes on Feb 19th. Maybe this is some sort of cross-promotion with Wipeout HD DLC around the same time..... We could always turn that sort of guesswork into an official rumour by linking to it and quoting enough times......

That`s the nature of the internet. If I worked for a games developer I would be very wary about posting on any forums at all during development of a game. The next thing you know you could be testing the limits of your NDA and getting in trouble with the boss while finding your innocent comments the subject of a news story on gaming sites.

So I would read nothing into the silence. SL were neither talkative nor quick with the development of the main HD game so the DLC could be the same. I`m not yet satisfied with my performances on the 16 tracks we have so I am in no rush for more, though I understand others who see it differently.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

maybe they are thinking of HD-fying all the previous WipEouts...PSP ones included...every single track...(*closes eyes, crosses fingers and prays*)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

That would be ****ing brilliant if that is the case. Almost sounds like W3SE with tracks from 2097 and Wip3out on it too. Go for it guys
    .... don't forget eliminator as well

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

If that really were to happen, all tracks of the classic games HD-fyed... I would literally die from an endorphine overdose.

PSN ID
    Crobweb

Well my cats are currently confined to the kitchen because they keep crapping in the clean washing basket.

Little bastards.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Quote Originally Posted by Crob View Post
    Well my cats are currently confined to the kitchen because they keep crapping in the clean washing basket.
    Cryptic...... very cryptic

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

I'm still searching the meaning of that lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

PSN ID
    Axellink

HAHAAHAHAHA. But we don't mind them crapping on the boards!!!! Please let them out just this once!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

just a coincidence , about 3 hours ago i've received the sony playstation news mail , among all the news there was reported:

most popular on psn

-1 Wipeout hd
    -2 Pain: david hasselhoff
    -3 Burnout paradise
    -4 Gti club+
    -5 Metal gear solid on LBP

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Cool ! But what "most popular" really means ? best selling ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i think most " talked about " or most " known " or in case of WO HD " most talked about and most known for kick major ass with its superb style and godlike graphics at most of other games around "

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Thanks Chris

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Quote Originally Posted by cybrpnk View Post
    maybe they are thinking of HD-fying all the previous WipEouts...PSP ones included...every single track...(*closes eyes, crosses fingers and prays*)
    I drive my car into a freezing river... nearly ready to die... then...

Angel Voice: *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*... a bright light FLASHES OUT OF NOWHERE!!! and just when I think about about to see an angel come to rescue me from the car accident... BLAMMO!!!! Wipeout HD COMPLETE FLIES OUT OF THE LIGHT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!

Then the adrenaline rush melts all the ice around me and I am then swimming on a hot paradise beach from the heat my adrenaline just created...

p.s. If the cats are in the kitchen... that sounds good enough for me!!
    Last edited by Chill; 14th February 2009 at 09:53 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by Crob View Post

Little bastards.
    How long do you think it will be before you have a lid for the clean washing basket?

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

I certainly hope, Crob, that doesn't mean their jobs are generating loads of crap that appears unable to be swiped or cleaned, but we'll see, won't we?