Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: When the first download content will be released?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

mates, don't get me wrong i like very much the game, but i really hope SL still listen to us and come out with something "new" soon...how could we wait till end of the year pleaseeeeee

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

I've been thinking about this the last few days. Honestly, I'm not sure if I want them to do DLC.

Really, why not just get to work on a full retail Wipeout for the PS3 with all new tracks in the FX450 or FX500 league. Now that would really put a smile on my face.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

because it takes 1 or maybe 2 years or more of work for sure...

i'm sure we don't se a new wipeout till at least 2010

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Studio Liverpool c'mon give us the halloween gift!!!

PLEASE

please

PLEASE

PSN ID
    pildog

I think they had better hurry up and release something soon. There's so many good games coming out many people will start to forget all about WO HD... when they finally do release something only a fraction of the people who bought the game will be bothered to get it, let alone play it!

The problem with WO HD, provided in this form, is that it's an incomplete online experience, compared to, say, GOW 2 or resistance 2. Because it's so bare-bones it needs a lot of work to keep it fresh and relevant.

If they don't release something soon we might see WO HD sink into obscurity.

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rubix42 View Post
    I've been thinking about this the last few days. Honestly, I'm not sure if I want them to do DLC.

Really, why not just get to work on a full retail Wipeout for the PS3 with all new tracks in the FX450 or FX500 league. Now that would really put a smile on my face.
    +1. I think that the ps3 platform has so much more potential yet to be unlocked.
    I would love to see a brand new WO with new tracks, new craft, weapons, etc, that isn't essentially a port of another previous game.

Don't get me wrong, WOHD is quite possibly the best game I have ever played ,
    I just think a completely new game would be excellent

PSN ID
    allstyles

SL made this wipeout so they could expand this with tracks, planes & updates...

The only thing we need are new tracks & maybe ships, more online options.
    This is the new wipeout for years to come....
    Last edited by Lance; 8th November 2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Redundant quotation removed. Read the guidelines, please.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

pildog and allstyles you have said wise wise words bros.

Timezone
    GMT + 12

and some less agressive Gold medal Time Trial times

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Go back and do those TT after you beat Elite Campaign or Arcade Perfect,I'll think you will find that you can get those times a lot easier than the first time you tried.

Timezone
    GMT + 10

I want to se releases of florion height, mandrashee, temtesh bay and katmoda 12 from fusion. They would all be friggin' excellent additions that can work perfectly in HD. As well as the ruturn on Tigron, Van-Uber and Xios!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Bendok

I would love to see download content. But in response to the "why have trophies" argument, at least as far as I'm concerned, is replay value. If it weren't for trophies, I would've stopped playing WipEout HD some time ago. It's a great game, but these trophies are really the biggest reason I'm still playing it. And I'm nearly finished, too, so hopefully SL will give me some reason in the near future to pick this game up again.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

yes, people support the dlc cause, i'm seriuos! we have to support dlc, we have to be listen

p.s. jimcamx it's hardly that xios can return, 'cause actually xios is EG-X, EG-X is the merge of Eg-r and Xios, did you know that?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

just lookin around the web:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2008/11/10/wipeout-hd-dlc/

i know isn't nothing reliable , but just for keep alive the hope for something soon...
    Last edited by darkfaerytales; 13th November 2008 at 09:13 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    p.s. jimcamx it's hardly that xios can return, 'cause actually xios is EG-X, EG-X is the merge of Eg-r and Xios, did you know that?
    No I did not know this... Well that sucks, I rank EG-X down there with Triakis as my least favourite ships unfortunately...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

no problem friend, i understand you , but i think, c'mon eg-x has quite nice appeal, and is a good ship, anyway i understand you miss your favourite team

i really dig very much the Eg-r design instead, i think was interesting and cool design,sure the best in fusion, SL should consider to adapt that design for future instalments

I would love to see all the FUSION tracks put into HD. They were very nicely designed, and are wasted at this time since noone plays them at all. Just give them a bit of an HD treatment, and 24 new tracks all at once I would go with pure tracks next before pulse tracks. Specifically khara, blue ridge and citta (this would play fine with hd physics).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

how boring, uff, at least an annoucement at this point, something, a word about it...let us know something...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

yeah I'm hanging out for DLC too...finally finished my degree and been playing a lot of HD whilst I'm unemployed...eheh...

Christmas maybe???

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i wish...
    i hope i really hope, SL would give me ( give us ) the better xmas gift to date

a good nice pack full of tracks, ships,modes, skins,improvements