Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: When the first download content will be released?

The reverse tracks are supposed to be the dowloadable content, I do not think there is anything else, and While I wouldn't mind new tracks, I would rather have a new wipeout, or a new/old wipeout. However, in creating that new wipeout, the tracks can be used for both games, then that would be the best probably

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

Really? But the reverse tracks came in the full game, so therefore definitely cant be classed as DLC.

I would love a new WipEout...obviously , but i'm sure SL can find some time to roll out at least one pack of DLC. Surely, it has to come sooner or later!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i wouldn't dislike a good re-styling of G-Tech in full HD!

in agreement that SL re-do it in pure HD style, a cross between AG-Sys an Eg-x in design would be ace, mantaining its odd cylindrical boosters

but at this point...

**** STORYLINES! bring BACK 'em all

van uber, tigron, g-tech, puma , quantax!!!

p.s. haven't never play myself too fusion so my judgement isn't spoiled, but i think if g-tech or whatever other team was a crap in a game it don't means that can't be quite good in another one ( see the van uber case, it is well known too that it was quite crap in fusion and then became ACE in pure! )

so, give 'em another chance c'mon! people will be happy to play with them!
    Last edited by darkfaerytales; 17th February 2009 at 09:35 PM.

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

i wonder if there also will be new trophies... a "get 100.000 loyalty points for each team" golden trophy would be really cool

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    And the Ubermall cat as well.
    I thought that was a Panda's head. Oh... that cat, at the end of the track where the bitch bend is.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Panda head? Hmm well Firefoxes do look like a cat (a bit), and they're effin cute as well , but I was pretty sure everyone though it was a cat head... I haven't seen any Pandas IRL so I wouldn't know...

Anyway this is going way off topic

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok returning back on topic:

who thinks that the puma ship ( only the design , without puma advs. )
    would cut its good figure in HD?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

do you think tomorrow will be a date with any relevance?

( just to remenber tomorrow will be released the LBP WO hd costumes pack )

PSN ID
    redstar1993

I want a wipeout 3 track pack... HD Porto Kora FTW!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    i wonder if there also will be new trophies... a "get 100.000 loyalty points for each team" golden trophy would be really cool
    I honestly would of rather get max points for all teams, than do ****ing Zico. I just simple cannot do it right. Since from day one ive been using the Pulse controller setup.
    I might have to change to the Analogue trigger and learn Motion Control Pitch 101. So i can actual get ahead again. This also means changing the ship that is best suited to these settings.

DLC packs..... you bastards better not release them in the first few weeks when im back at Uni. I dont want any distractions again.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    crawdad62

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    DLC packs..... you bastards better not release them in the first few weeks when im back at Uni.
    I think he meant you fine gentlemen better not release DLC in those first few weeks. ;-) Of course I don't concur. Unless you mean to release some sooner then by all means.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I doubt there will be anymore trophies to get.
    Main reason is that to get Transcendence you have to get all the trophies in the game as it is,it would be unfair if the goal posts were moved and you had to get additional ones if you haven't already finished the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

people, i hope you don't really prefer some stupid trophies without any rewards, over tracks, ships and modes

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    do you think tomorrow will be a date with any relevance?

( just to remenber tomorrow will be released the LBP WO hd costumes pack )
    To be honest I don't think this has anything to do with any DLC coming out anytime soon. I've seen the WipEout stickers that are coming with the LBP costumes and they're just the logo's of all the teams currently available in HD. So even if it's coming I doubt we'll see any new teams. But who knows? No one can say. I sure hope there's some coming soon, but I can wait.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Main reason is that to get Transcendence you have to get all the trophies in the game as it is,it would be unfair if the goal posts were moved and you had to get additional ones if you haven't already finished the game.
    DLC usually doesnt count towards the platinum though; for instance in BioShock you can get the platinum at 68% or so (all the original content minus challenge rooms), and the same for for Burnout Paradise where the original content adds up to about 50-60%.

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    maybe they'll do it like burnout. to get platinum you have to complete all "old" trophies. the added ones are still counting for the percentage bar, but you don't need them to get transcendence. who knows, maybe zico feels like driving some people crazy again

EDIT: too slow...

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

Pure was like this... you needed 144 golds to be a "Purist", but they didn't increase that number when the DLC came out. I became a Purist without attempting a single PHantom-class race. ^_^;

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

it's absurd that the only download content about this game has end up in another game...

don't you think it's just absurd guys at studio liverpool?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

I wonder how many people ever got through the whole campain and feel they have "done" what there is to do in the game... no use putting out DLC if 75% of the players are still happily working through the grid. IThe people on this forum are like 0.000000001% of WOHD players and not really representative of the great masses. The dev's statistics might show that the time isn't right for DLC just now.

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

when you look at anulpha sl venom record tables, you can see that there are about 900 people who have beaten zico. +trophy hunters who were deleted from the record table because of inactivity; -people who have beaten zico but didn't manage to also beat the other hard ones (arcade, zeus); +-etc.; so there should be round about 1000 people who have gotten all trophies in the game and I don't think that many more will follow. the hard trophies aren't made to be won by everyone, they're just a reward for the hardcore fans...