Thread: When the first download content will be released?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Default When the first download content will be released?

well, near a month has passed from the day of release, all us got very good fun times with our beloved game, but now most of us should had already unlocked everything and finished the game, so i think its time for something new to add 'cause after all this time it feel really the lack of something more

not that i'm tired of all the good tracks and stuff but really this already near perfect game need to something new and fresh to buff up , some stuff really startin' to get old
    who think the same as me?

so i wonder when will be announced some dlc content,
    personally i hope to see something before xmas ( and i hope something very generous )

p.s. eventually excuse me for my poor english

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

You'll get some aggro reply from someone saying, who are you to demand such requests, how could you. lol.

No ive been thinking about the same thing for a few weeks now. Would be cool to see some DL contents for Wipeout HD out there, like "Elimination mode, in single player, multiplayer and online" as well as a few more "Pulse tracks" along with some "classis Wipeout tracks" as well.

Some DL packs for Wipeout HD would be muchly appreaciated guys, cheers

I suspect that SL's first priority should be [and may actually be] on bug elimination instead of worrying about extra content.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I suspect that SL's first priority should be [and may actually be] on bug elimination instead of worrying about extra content.
    Agreed. Thats rated high on the priority list. This freezing **** is extremmly irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by smwood71
    Yes, release the rest of the remaining Pulse tracks then move on to the remaining Pure ones.

And if you find the time the Wipeout 2097, Wipeout 3 and then the Wipeout tracks (in that order) would be very much appreciated.

Oh and a few new ones wouldn't be bad either
    Absolutely, then the sensation of complete satisfaction will be a achieved.

I don't think that's ever been achieved for me for a period longer than it takes for the next thought to enter my head.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I like some new content as well,but I agree that eliminating the bugs from the game would be a priority.

I don't know if the elite level AI is considered a bug,[it sure seems so at times],but I'd like that tweaked if at all possible.

As it is at the moment it's seems to have put people off WO HD from posts I've read at other Playstation forums,and I've certainly found that the amount of people on my friends list have given up [all around the same game %] and are now playing other titles,which doesn't bade well for sales of additional content or for that matter,the longevity of the title as a whole when you consider the relatively short space of time since HD's release.

Just a rather unpleasant observation that I'd thought I'd bring to light,anybody else notice this?

PSN ID
    chboing

sorry bad post
    Last edited by chboing; 10th April 2009 at 08:01 AM.

PSN ID
    smwood71

Yes, release the rest of the remaining Pulse tracks then move on to the remaining Pure ones.

And if you find the time the Wipeout 2097, Wipeout 3 and then the Wipeout tracks (in that order) would be very much appreciated.

Oh and a few new ones wouldn't be bad either

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

last night i've discover an interesting fact
    i don't know if some of us have make this discover before me...

if you pay attention you can spot some little Van Uber billboards on vineta and sebenco

i've discover this after i have take some deep looking on shots i've done...maybe i'll post
    interesting ,ain't

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    well, near a month has passed from the day of release, all us got very good fun times with our beloved game, but now most of us should had already unlocked everything and finished the game, so i think its time for something new to add 'cause after all this time it feel really the lack of something more

not that i'm tired of all the good tracks and stuff but really this already near perfect game need to something new and fresh to buff up , some stuff really startin' to get old
    who think the same as me?

so i wonder when will be announced some dlc content,
    personally i hope to see something before xmas ( and i hope something very generous )

p.s. eventually excuse me for my poor english

K darkfaerytales, you got your answer now

PSN ID
    Nunalho

I can only hope the pack is released in the next weeks.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    K darkfaerytales, you got your answer now
    YES

time to start new thread now :" When the second download content will be released ? "

obviously i was jocking

thank you all for all these mouths of thoughts , speculation, and contributions to keep this thread up and interesting, i love you all

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default When the second download content will be released ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crob View Post
    Well my cats are currently confined to the kitchen because they keep crapping in the clean washing basket.

Little bastards.
    I was wondering, any chances for a new litter of kittens soon at SL? ... Or Hd is definitely... well... you know... gah.
    Last edited by kanar; 18th December 2009 at 09:20 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Yeah, even an unofficial "maybe" would be appreciated

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

I don't know if it is exacly like this in english..... but, "the hope is the last to die"