PSN ID
    radiumx

Out of the Blue is a sweet tune

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Very nice race Amorbis, awesome lap 4 with no mistake allowed
    Last edited by leungbok; 7th December 2008 at 08:57 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Amorbis, very cool race. You are able to get Icaras very smoothly through the hairpin of Chenghou Project. Big thumbs up. I made a comment on youtube too.

G'Kyl: I will look up the song for you later on.
    Last edited by Mad-Ice; 7th December 2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Singing a song!

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Thanks for the compliments, I might film myself playing more often. I'd be on guard if you join my race, you never know I might be doing it for YouTube!

The song is System F - Out of the Blue, I think it might be the remixed version.

PSN ID
    Wellington86

Well it's kind of you to say that my elimination was unfortunate. This looks very much like the race where I was doing unnecessary barrel rolls with low energy. Then when I was extremely near death on the last lap I somehow managed to float up and crash into the top of the entrance to the tunnel after the long left-hander, which killed me. So really it was all my own fault, haha.

Thanks for the video though. I'd do some videos myself but I don't think I have any suitable recording equipment.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

I've filmed a tournament that I had with Wellington today and posted the results on YouTube. Well done to Wellington who won, but only just!
    They can be found at my YouTube channel:
    http://uk.youtube.com/user/amorbis

Or click these links:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WU9G-eM4i-Y
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=osebIK...eature=channel
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AlwNSk...eature=channel
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mSXg4x...eature=channel
    Last edited by Amorbis; 7th December 2008 at 09:43 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Nice vids, mate, your Ubermall is brilliant, and sebenco very disputed

Great stuff, Amorbis. That Ubermall video has opened my eyes to new possibilities, I didn`t realise you could cut off so much track to the right on the bridge jump. I wouldn`t be optimistic racing you on that track.

Great Sebenco battle too. Very impressed at how you get so many Barrel Rolls in a race with that low shield ship.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

excellent ubermall racing line.
    I reckon thae stardard one is faster if you pitch up to avoid turning left after the first br, but that looks like a very reliable line, especially if i have low shield.

good stuff mate.

PSN ID
    Wellington86

I only seem to be able to watch the second one in high quality.

I first saw that Ubermall trick last week when ExpitariuS was doing it. If I'm right behind them then they tend to boost off while my screen is rotating as I do my barrel roll, so to me it just looks like they disappear into thin air. It baffled me when ExpitariuS did it, and although by then I knew how it was done it certainly surprised me when Amorbis disappeared lol. Great performance!

And good tournament, it's a shame you didn't film your win in the first race.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

I didn't do any filming today unfortunately, but I might do a bit more in the week. The Ubermall trick is very good when you get a boost and shaves off about half a second to a second depending on the height at which you boost and how close to the flower arrangements you go. I think I picked it up from GTP_(can't remember), an Irish pilot. It really was mental seeing them whoosh away so quickly.

I don't know why some won't go in high quality. YouTube is being crazy to me!

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Thanks for those vids Amorbis! Your line is very clean and your driving is ace!
    More people to learn from

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

That ubermall trick is brilliant. if its hectic at the bridge, that is a sure way to keep out of trouble on the chicane. One for every player to have up their sleeve.

I wait for the day i try it and theres a bomb there

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Okay, after watching Mad-Ice on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIGS71YuP1Q I DID NOT KNOW you could boost over the gab after the first mag strip, and miss out the right hander completely!! Thats so cheap but so good!

edit:
    also, after watching your avalon record on vineta k reverse. I didnt know ag systems can hit a br on all 5 laps, hit walls, and still have a bit of shield to spare. harimau can only br 4 laps and your already living dangerously!
    Last edited by OBH; 11th December 2008 at 12:35 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

AG-SYS has HUGE shields in HD. Unfortunately.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

br reduction should be a %, say 17% or something. Then every ship can at least hit a br every lap, as long as they dont hit any walls.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

The amount of energy taken by a barrel roll is 15%, no matter what the shield stat of the ship is. So every ship can do a br per lap, as long as they don't hit any walls, already.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Really??? I was certain i was losing more shield.... i shall test your claim when i get a chance If true i was losing due to flying like a mug then

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

My first attempt at recoring
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g05dP6HTOZs

Its a bit dark, not a great race, i didnt make good use of youtubes widescreen, my speakers were too far away, and it was about 4am after a very merry and drunk christmas but its all pratice for recording endland vs france.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Pendulum you listening to there Haydn, nice! If i where to do that and create a video, one you'll see my ****ty 51cm CRT tv, two; you'll hear to incrediable sound system causing incoherent sound on the video, and three; me cursing really really frequently and intensly.