Page 35 of 161 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: WipEout HD Videos

PSN ID
    superpj1

Quote Originally Posted by tug_14 View Post
    no hidden br , why don't u do one br on jump before ur br on magstrip ...
    you're right ! I thought it was impossible because I always tried to do it on the left side but it seems to be much easier on the right side. thanks

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Haha! I saw my 18th ranked time on your screen!

PSN ID
    pirhapac

Quote Originally Posted by superpj1 View Post
    incredible, incroyable you're fast. it must've been a nightmare when br were broken (prior to 2.00 update) lol btw are you left-handed ?
    for me, before and after 2.00 update br works same. and yes im a left-hander

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Dont know if i'm still rank 1 there, but i boost inbetween the two red building at the top of the hill at the start. If you time it right you can land for the second on the magstrip. Also try and cut that tight right hander a bit sharper an throw a right shift in to help around the corner. You should beat your ghost easily there. I think its 11 speed pads you can hit. Hope that helps pj

PSN ID
    superpj1

Thanks Barnster. I've now brought my time to 35.66 (vs 36.22 previously). Still working on it but it's not easy

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Good job pj glad i could out mate

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvQK...e=channel_page

My First Zone Battle Video, Hopefully we get our GOOD video camera working and im less sick for the next one!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

Nice initiative, having a series of Zone Battle tutorials up. I'm sure it'll help those struggling with this game mode. However, I recommend that you record video and audio separately when making a tutorial video, since it's quite taxing to pay attention to both racing and making sure your verbal explanation of what's happening matches up with the on-screen footage. Just record the video footage in the first pass, then put down a script that you can go through while viewing the video. That way you can avoid mistakes as well.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Yeah thanks, I was just thinking on my feet to see if people wanted Zone Battle videos at all, Ill gladly make mroe when I get my Good camera working, I just watched Hellfire's Professionally done Videos and Was thinking of trying something like it myself.

Thanks for the tips, I know its bad right now. Ill improve later I promise
    Last edited by Vartazian; 3rd August 2009 at 10:54 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    TarotCardKiller, CrossHareManiac

You have to start somewhere, my first videos were recorded using my cell phone. =] But again, thanks for taking the initiative and making zone battle tutorials. I'll be looking forward to them, I'm no good at those.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

Speaking of video tutorials, one for Tech De Ra reverse detonator that takes you through 14 stages would be appreciated right now, as I'm starting to think I'm incapable of ever finishing a session there... *looks with puppy eyes at Darkdrium777*

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Okay

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

My last elite gold i need too, my best is silver. 7000 from gold. This where i did DA BOMB , on stage 14 i had the choice to finish the last fews turns and hope for enough points for gold or head butt the last bomb. I choose the more fun way. Eliminated myself on the bomb as i heard silver medal awarded and got my trophy A vid of this would be highly appreciated DD

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I just recorded the session, I missed four bombs because they all decided "Hey, the start seems like a nice enough place to spawn..."
    All one after the other... >.<
    You still get the Gold Medal Elite though the score ain't that great compared to my record.

In the process of editing sound and video together.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Cheers DD mate 101 posts lol

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Well it's finally up after about an hour and a half of uploading, here it is.
    Like I said, not a great run due to dumb****ed bomb placement, but good enough to get passed the Elite target.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Tech da ra isn't that hard for detonator, I found modesto much harder. Either way, still have all elite gold so meh.
    Hope that isn't a WR score, cause if it is im loading my PS3 up right now to beat it
    Last edited by RedScar; 3rd August 2009 at 10:06 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

Thanks for that vid, DD, I know what I was doing wrong now... no manual reloads is a much bigger handicap than I originally thought. I'm gonna have to learn to use that as well during Detonator runs, as if there weren't enough things to do and watch in there already.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

It's not a world record, I'm 100k shy of my own score.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Great stuff DD, i see what i was doing wrong now. Trying to be to accurate with my shooting, always searching for that 15 chain bonus. I see you didnt get a single 10 chain there. This should help me out loads thanks, the fact that only 16 people worldwide have done this made me see too its as hard as i thought, not many people have elite campaign. To be one of them

I'll try this right now

Ok i still cant do it, getting worse scores now. Are you sure your doing it right lol. Slowly turning from hard , to frusting to absolutely ****ing stupid. I dont see me ever doing this

I take it back lol, just mananged a 517425
    Last edited by XBARNSTERX; 4th August 2009 at 01:02 AM.