Page 135 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3211

Thread: WipEout HD Videos

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Thanks man, BTW: you can friend request me on PSN if you want. Later Cipher.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

will do if i remember (i'll do my best to do so, but can't promise anything as i'm currently spending a week with the family ;-) )
    if i do end up forgetting feel free to add me

on an unrelated note, managed to get ahold of the PS1 from my dad's place, so i'll have some 2097 video footage going soonishly.
    and the stick doesn't work for some reason.... i can't remember but was 2097 D-pad only? o_O

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

That's cool, have fun later.

KronicReaper

Timezone
    GMT -2
    PSN ID
    EmmaTH_

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

This is humiliation, why did i got beat by two girls today? I have failed my purpose as an ag racing pilot? Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT -2
    PSN ID
    EmmaTH_

ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KronicReaper88

Oh boy what is worse, getting beat by one girl who is a otaku with pink her or a girl that wears goggles? Or seeing a posted video on youtube on someone channel getting comments about my bad racing skills.

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Getting beat by a drunk girl wearing goggles I need to start recording my races. Those are some epic videos Lilith ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    on an unrelated note, managed to get ahold of the PS1 from my dad's place, so i'll have some 2097 video footage going soonishly.
    and the stick doesn't work for some reason.... i can't remember but was 2097 D-pad only? o_O

Cipher
    Yep D-Pad only.
    Welcome to the world of PAIN that was commonly known as Playstation Thumb, pre sticks , those were the days, practice practice practice with tortuously long loading times between and a sore thumb for your trouble and no trophies. [making me all nostalgic]
    Pre R2L2 as well.

You should do a search in the 2097 section, or possibly even the WO3 section, under the name Asayyeah [A Legend among Legends in the Wipeout world] for his shift air braking technique, which eventually became side shifting in PURE and PULSE.
    This will make your times quite a bit better for both 2097 and WO3/WO3SE.

Actually that would be a awesome challenge for those pilots under 25, 30 even.

HELLFIRE's ABSOLUTE ALL TIME BASTARD TRACK's
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNSNHiCmA7A
    Get a hold of the old games and try and beat the old records, see how good you are without the benefit of barrel rolls, or navigate them at all without dying.
    You needed very tight lines and the ability to nose up/down at the correct place to get fast times on the old games, something that has been lost along the way with newer Wipeouts.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 16th September 2013 at 09:22 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Ooooh fusion the memoires! ^^
    some of the best level design in it in my opinion

as for 2097, there's apparently a couple of tracks i haven't raced, or can't remember, don't know if i ever completed it, i'll have to check, although i'm having problems hooking it up to my matrox, my mxo2 doesn't like the source input that much, it records fine but distorts and jumps up and down on the tv =/, playstation menu itself works fine, which is odd, something i'm troubleshooting with matrox support, so still might take some time before i get 2097 footage up, i do wonder how hellfire recorded his, guessing emulator, but not sure

Also been trying to get ahold of the other ones, but amazon and most others don't ship to my place -_-

And the d-pad, yeah, i noticed, thumb was hurting after 2 hours although i have one of the news PS1 controllers, so it's slightly softer, but still painful xD
    Switching back and forth between HD and 2097 is a nightmare as well LOL just as you get used to the d-pad, u get to fly that freaggin stick again and the other way around

Not having too much problems with racing in 2097 though, just on phantom i'm struggling, but only been back in it for a day or so, getting 1st place isn't as easy as HD though, feels like each position has a specific time linked to it rather than an actual AI race

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT -5

I totally understand why people do duels now. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14...out_videogames

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

beating lizeth is a skill on its own , gratz

totally unrelated, gotta admit, dailymotion's video quality is far better than youtube's ^^

Cipher
    Last edited by Cipher; 17th September 2013 at 05:29 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I didn't even know he was famous o_o Thanks. XD If you look really, really closely at the end you can see where he flies off the course. I think.

Know what stinks, regardless of the video hosting service? They convert the videos you upload (presumably in an attempt to save bandwidth), and they always end up making them bigger and lower-quality! Why?! x.x... I don't understand how I can upload a 160 meg file, 720p at 60 FPS, and when I redownload it it's like 500 megs at 25 FPS with crummy quality. (Youtube does this: DailyMotion at least gets it down to about 40 megs, though it still looks crummy.) Is there any service out there that'll let me upload videos without having them convert it?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

She*
    And yeah, saw her fly off, you got lucky

and i highly doubt youtube would convert it into something bigger, my 720p vids end up being 60 megs in size where they start @ 700megs ^^
    it's normal for them to re-convert it to save space though, can't waste any disk space for the few people that'll watch the video, the big tubers are a different story
    Wipeout isn't the best game to have it's video footage compressed though, especially not at phantom since the perspective and therefor the pixel colour values change way more often than a slower paced game

and for shamarskii;

Cipher

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Did anyone get a video of my utter killing spree on Moa Therma? Same night of racing I think and those were some amazing races!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

yes, i got that one, have over 1terrabyte of footage though, so finding it might take some time
    Will upload that one next for ya ;-)

haven't been recording since that evening beause, disk space ^^

Cipher

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

Awesome!! Thank you in advance m'dear ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

No problem ;-)

here it is;

't was a bad idea to quake you

Cipher

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

That was a truly beautiful race ^_^ One of my proudest moments Thanks again dude

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Death and destruction = beautiful - Knux_Chaotix 2013
    okaayyy… xD

and np, any time ;-)

Cipher