Thread: Piloting tips for Wipeout HD.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Piloting tips for Wipeout HD.

This thread is for all tips, tricks and BR locations for all tracks in HD! Racing lines, where to use sideshift and all others things to make each other better!

I, well to be exact it was AHH-QUADZZILLA who found something rather strange. I made a SL (SpeedLap) record two weeks ago on Chenghou reverse. It was a perfect lap 23.13 with Goteki in Phantom. Then I saw that record being broken with almost 1 sec. That was a shock for me, lol. That means I forgot a BR (BarrelRoll) location some how, some where!!? After a few laps I couldn't find it. Then I came to the conclusion that I needed a shortcut just like in XL/2097.

Here we go: after the first magstrip up use your turbo and nose up to cut the corner to the right and land with a BR boost into the "Robots build Robots corner to the left. There you go wooosh, ver fast and almost uncontrollable!

Sol2 forward: SL, use the turbo from your previous lap into your SL. After the first corner ontop of the hill, hit your turbo and BR, with this speed into the next turn to the right and after the next 270 degree turn to the right BR onto the straight down.

Only reply with tips, discussions can continue in the thread: Speed Lap and TT session experiences.
    Last edited by Mad-Ice; 16th October 2008 at 04:51 PM.