Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sales

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Big_Lozbowski

I have talked three of my 'random' COD4 friends who have never played wipeout before to buy the game and they all love it!!

Hey, SL where is my sales comission?!?!?!?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I think the question should be .

HEY SONY!......Where's the WO HD promotion?

They could VERY easily promote WOHD by email to anybody that registers either their PS3 or PSP,they have done it...but.....they do it far more forcefully when it is a "In house" game.....Like LBP for example.

I've nearly posted stuff I'm not supposed to know...****...where's the delete key?

PSN ID
    love9sick

I hope it does great. This series needs to live on.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Quote Originally Posted by rushin View Post
    they should preload new ps3's with a few video's or a demo. that would get everyone to buy it
    I wonder about this as well. With the price already so low, I worry that the demo wouldn't be interesting to any except the very casual-- who are unlikely to purchase the game thereafter. On the other hand, maybe gamers that have never played Wipeout will try a one-track demo and get hooked!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    I think the question should be .

HEY SONY!......Where's the WO HD promotion?

They could VERY easily promote WOHD by email to anybody that registers either their PS3 or PSP,they have done it...but.....they do it far more forcefully when it is a "In house" game.....Like LBP for example.
    But WipEout iS an in-house game for Sony; SL is a Sony studio, as Polyphony Digital also is, IIRC, but SL is tied to Sony even more closely, no longer even having the vestige of another company's name on it.

PSN ID
    sakerbax

regarding hd's future i think that they'll have to eventually bundle the avaliable dlcs at a really smaller price than buying them separately as when they start piling up it'll be hard on newcomers because no one's going to be playing most of the old tracks.

also has there been any talk of a player ranking filter? when i started on pulse i was always annoyed by some experienced players that joined venon races just to own noobs..