Thread: How to troubleshoot and fix online problems

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    traksta1

For some 6 months now I have had problems with online connectivity and am unable, mostly, to connect to individuals in a lobby. The game, mostly, seems to connect to Wohd server well enough but 9 of 10 times will fail to connect to a game. I have tried all of the many ways we all know and love to get things to work, deleting game, redownloading it, etc, etc etc. In my minds eye I have an image of a decrepit becobwebbed server, unloved and unattended in a shed somewhere in the Mojave desert struggling manfully to plug me into someones game and failing to find the socket. This is my last ditch effort to save this, my very favourite game ever ever from uselessness. Is there anyone anywhere I can talk to that may throw light onto why the game has suddenly found it difficult to make these connections and better still, could make suggestions as to how to make the server connection more robust. Pretty certain the problems are not at my end. NAT2 by the way, same as ever. No prob with any other game.
    Last edited by traksta1; 3rd March 2013 at 10:53 AM.